Tongkat Ali (Tung Saw) is a very bitter herb. Benefits are much far better than its taste. Tongkat Ali is a good supportive herb for Butea Superba and Krachaidam. You can take Tongkat Ali Extract during your Butea Superba treatment without complications. All our "male" herbs are suitable to take with this extract.
Please read detailed information below what Tongkat Ali herb is about. Our Tongkat Ali is fully grown in Thailand without pesticides and poisonous chemicals.
Tongkat Ali is a tree native to the jungles of Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. It is commonly known as Tongkat Ali in Malaysia and Singapore, Tongkat Ali in Thailand, and Pasak Bumi in Indonesia.
Tongkat Ali appears to work by increasing levels of the hormone testosterone. Testosterone is primarily responsible for the growth and development of male reproductive organs, including the penis, testicles, scrotum, prostate, and seminal vesicles. Normal testosterone levels maintain energy level, mood, fertility, and sexual desire.
Because of its testosterone-enhancing properties, Tongkat Ali (tongkat ali) is also used by bodybuilders to increase muscle mass and strength.
How to take it
We recommend to take 100mg per day (mornings). Bodybuilders, professional athletes usually take higher dosage.
Take a note that if you take Tongkat Ali after a high-fat meal (such as fish 'n' chips, fatty beef or pork stake, cheeseburger or French fries), it absorb much slower & less and it takes much longer to start working.
If you miss a dose of Tongkat Ali, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule.
Store Tongkat Ali at room temperature, between 68-77°F (20-25°C). Store away from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Keep it out of the reach of children. When opened, best usage in 8 months time. Close cap well after usage.
Even we are NOT dealing with medicine here but you should read all warnings and precautions carefully. It's better to know all possible scenarios to avoid problems.
Warnings / Precautions
- Tongkat Ali should not be used by pregnant or nursing women
- Because Tongkat Ali increases testosterone levels it should not be used by men with breast cancer or prostate cancer, diabetes mellitus, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, or sleep apnea.
- Tongkat Ali should not be used by people with weakened immune systems as some evidence suggests it may further weaken immune function. Tongkat Ali should not be used by people taking immunosuppressant drugs.
- It is especially important to tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking insulin. Tongkat Ali may decrease blood sugar levels.
- TAE does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- TAE will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Use TAE with caution in the elderly. They may be more sensitive to its effects.
- TAE is not recommended for use in children and minors.
Enhancing TAE effects
You can take Krachaidam or Butea Superba capsule or extract to boost effects. Butea Superba extract gives you extra boost in short time. Peak of better performance can be reached faster.
Reported side effects include insomnia, anxiety, and restlessness. Do not overdose Tongkat Ali
Statements are not evaluated by US Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intented to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.