Current time: 10-30-2020, 03:43 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
I bought it for hair loss got a surprise
03-03-2012, 06:07 PM
I bought it for hair loss got a surprise
I was sold mirifica as a hair loss cure, I have been taking it for just over 7 months. I never did any research into it before and thats my fault. Anyway
being in my 50's I started to see other changes in my body....mostly loss of libido and breast enlargement. I did more research on this and found it can happen to someone my age and I never thought th PM had anything to do with it. Anyway my hair was improving and I was happy about that. But my breasts were hurting alot and getting bigger, I kinda like having them, so I went to the doctor and was told I had real growth, he did a hormone test and I was told it was out of balance and thats what was causing the growth. I was also told to buy a bra. So after talking with him and telling about the herbs I was taking i was told PM will really do this. Now I am confused.... really kinda like my new breasts and dont want to stop taking the PM, but am afraid of what will come of it if I dont stop taking PM. I have now also researched more about it and found this site and just wanted to say it really works. Now I need to think about what I really want.
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2012, 12:27 PM
RE: I bought it for hair loss got a surprise
Yes It is very interesting how this small capsule (what i bought) works. I have always felt more feminine then masculine. And while I love the soft skin it gives, and I have yet to see or feel any breast growth so I'm jealous of you lol. I did however notice a loss in libido. Only 23 years old, thats not a good thing to me. However estrogen while it boosts the libido in women, in kills it in men being that the estrogen is attacking the testicles a little bit. I noticed my testicles have slightly shrank, my penis became less firm with erections and libido was gone. I take only about 1/4-1/2 of a capsule every other day due to the dangerous results i got from it. I have been assured that a very minimal amount a day will give me the benefits of hair skin and nails and not affect my member so we shall see. Good luck with your experience with it, you will love your breasts Smile
03-05-2012, 02:23 PM
One other thing I feel the PM may have done to me, and reading more about PM I think this could be true. I feel that it has changed the way I think and feel, I am much calmer and more free with my emotions and more willing to accept the change that has happened with the breast growth. This maybe why I am having a hard time with the idea of not taking PM. I know i should,
but I dont want to stop it and yet am worried about more changes....so I am confused some.
03-15-2012, 02:46 AM
(03-05-2012 02:23 PM)Techie Wrote:  One other thing I feel the PM may have done to me, and reading more about PM I think this could be true. I feel that it has changed the way I think and feel, I am much calmer and more free with my emotions and more willing to accept the change that has happened with the breast growth. This maybe why I am having a hard time with the idea of not taking PM. I know i should,
but I dont want to stop it and yet am worried about more changes....so I am confused some.

Understandable. I was scared also to quit taking it, cause I too noticed that I was much more calm, and that I then looked at my new breasts, even though they look like over defined pecs still. But accepted them, I noticed I was looking at men with a sexual thrill, but my libido was dead, so was my ability to obtain or sustain an erection. My penis got thinner and I couldnt get sexually stimulated in any form or fashion and if I came it was not as strong and done while flaccid. When I couldnt obtain an erection any longer was my drawing point, also when I noticed my testicles shrank. Easily put it away after that.
03-31-2012, 02:48 PM
well boys lets put it this way, unless you really want to femenize yourself, you should be careful. I have read in other posts that you skip a week (every fourth week) of the month and you should be restored to your masculine 'functions' ... or, perhaps you would want to take an additional herb sold here for testosterone increase.. the problem is that it will counter act (most likely) with the PM . I have seen other posts who have taken up to 3000 mg /day and the results were amazing..

but here is the Crux of the situation... do you want to look feminine? Do you want to be a woman? The hormonal difference between men and women is significant... you will be more emotional.. tend to cry easy (take my word for it)...your libido will be that of a squash (like mine) then again.. i kinda like my libido now...certainly doesnt feel the same for me as before. then again i knew who i was from childhood.

If perhaps you feel that there are gender issues you may have, seek a therapist who can help you to achieve whom you want to be.
06-27-2012, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2012 02:26 PM by Techie.)
(03-31-2012 02:48 PM)Squirrelygirl75 Wrote:  well boys lets put it this way, unless you really want to femenize yourself, you should be careful. I have read in other posts that you skip a week (every fourth week) of the month and you should be restored to your masculine 'functions' ... or, perhaps you would want to take an additional herb sold here for testosterone increase.. the problem is that it will counter act (most likely) with the PM . I have seen other posts who have taken up to 3000 mg /day and the results were amazing..

but here is the Crux of the situation... do you want to look feminine? Do you want to be a woman? The hormonal difference between men and women is significant... you will be more emotional.. tend to cry easy (take my word for it)...your libido will be that of a squash (like mine) then again.. i kinda like my libido now...certainly doesnt feel the same for me as before. then again i knew who i was from childhood.

If perhaps you feel that there are gender issues you may have, seek a therapist who can help you to achieve whom you want to be.

Just about all you have said is true, I have not stopped taking PM and have bought more. The changes to me seem like they are happening faster, i do see changes in my hips and butt and even faster breast growth.
the hard marble below my nipple that really hurt is much wider and the pain is deeper. I have no desire to have sex anymore and find it very hard to get hard. This PM stuff really works. I do love the way it has made me feel, and i do like the new emotional side to me....maybe this is a change I wanted deep down. I do need a bra, but still have not got one.....kinda afraid to. I also have had people notice the breast growth and thats been hard to deal with...I mostly tell them its a hormone imbalance. I will still continual tto take PM and see where it takes me
09-25-2016, 10:57 PM
why would your doctor tell you to buy a bra?
Find all posts by this user