Current time: 04-23-2014, 06:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 107 Votes - 3.03 Average
My Progress
02-09-2010, 11:15 PM
My Progress
Both me and hubby have result from this miracle herb! I use the pills and cream and results of pictures are after 1 year of use for me and hubby!

My Pictures
Before

After

My Feminized Hubbies Pictures After 1 year - Was average male before!

I put him on 3000mg a day for 6 weeks then dropped him down to 1500mg a day. He is soft and fem now! Just to mention while on 3000mg a day after 4 weeks his testicles hurt for about 1 week then growth really started fast for him - testicles must have shut down because they have shrunk tremendously! His testicles stopped hurting after a week.

I also love to feminize other men so contact me at housewife11801@hotmail.com if interested!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2010, 08:58 AM
RE: My Progress
That looks great Iam a feminize hubby also we both just got started I also tack black cohosh sawpalmetto along with evening primrose and flaxseed oil I have breast almost his size in about 2 week on this product I take 3 spoons of minfica in the morning and 2 at night my name is terriboy
03-03-2010, 01:25 AM
Can you tell me how you used the product for yourself being female and if you added or took things away from your diet?
I am seeing no progress so far
03-03-2010, 01:36 AM
I remember your post before the system went down. I thought you had an even bigger result after 18 months - Also I would also like to know how you used the pills for a female and creams and if your diet was changed at all?
thanks
03-15-2010, 09:42 AM
(02-09-2010 11:15 PM)housewife11801 Wrote:  Both me and hubby have result from this miracle herb! I use the pills and cream and results of pictures are after 1 year of use for me and hubby!

My Pictures
Before

After

I put him on 3000mg a day for 6 weeks then dropped him down to 1500mg a day. He is soft and fem now! Just to mention while on 3000mg a day after 4 weeks his testicles hurt for about 1 week then growth really started fast for him - testicles must have shut down because they have shrunk tremendously! His testicles stopped hurting after a week.

I also love to feminize other men so contact me at housewife11801@hotmail.com if interested!

what all changed when ya put your hubby on this stuff? did his shape change, or feet shrink, or voice change or anything like that? did he get female hips and butt?

my curiosity is getting the better of me ya know.
03-16-2010, 12:25 AM
Mistress Ranya,
could you please post some more pics of your more feminized sissies. Grown breasts, bubble butt and shrinked clitcocks would be much appreciated!

:heart: :heart:
03-20-2010, 01:17 AM
It seems illogical to me that men can get the growth we see in all these pictures just with PM. The people that take female hormones don't even get these results. I am beginning to wonder if these are really guys in all the pictures.
03-20-2010, 09:19 PM
Pueraria mirifica is actually bio-identical to estriol its molecular structor is almost exactly the same as estriol - it was also shown to be twice as effective as estriol in building breast material. Used in Thailand for gender reassignment hormone therapy.

Dr Chu Mi Fu
05-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Mistress Ranya,

As always, Your pictures are beautiful, and I even like Your hubby's pics. I am well on my way thanks to You. I think I have growth now and it has only been two weeks since I started!!!! I am loving it! I stated with 1000mg a day and cream twice a day, and noticed results in 2 weeks........ so I just upped the dosage to 2000mg a day and the cream 4 times a day. Can't wait to see what that does!!!!!!! OH! and I just ordered the "Ultimate Spray", the "Extreme 20 Spray" , and more of the breast creme. I KNOW it is working already so more is going to be great. Hopefully there will be no going back to pretending to be a real man~~~!!!!

I will post monthly pictures so that You and everyone can follow my exciting journey.

Your almost real sissy.

-missy

(02-09-2010 11:15 PM)housewife11801 Wrote:  Both me and hubby have result from this miracle herb! I use the pills and cream and results of pictures are after 1 year of use for me and hubby!

My Pictures
Before

After

05-05-2010, 08:39 PM
can't wait to see your pix Missy. Good luck!