Current time: 10-21-2014, 05:18 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 49 Votes - 2.78 Average
Not working for me..
03-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Sad Not working for me..
[/i]Hello I have been using PM for 2months now and have no results!I following the directions,nothing is sprouting,no firmness or nothing.I'm so disappointed,someone please help me.Maybe I'm doing something wrong.Thanks.Huh
Quote this message in a reply
03-13-2011, 05:43 PM
RE: Not working for me..
(03-13-2011 10:39 AM)Guest Wrote:  [/i]Hello I have been using PM for 2months now and have no results!I following the directions,nothing is sprouting,no firmness or nothing.I'm so disappointed,someone please help me.Maybe I'm doing something wrong.Thanks.Huh

Hi, when and how you take PM?
I think you forget an intense massage your breasts, do not go without it.
Find all posts by this user
03-14-2011, 12:28 AM
This is William Flynn I am the Sales Rep here on Ainterolherbs.com and am sure I can help you figure out what is going wrong for you. Firstly please register on the forum so I know who I am talking to otherwise it gets confusing as anyone can write as a guest.

I will need some information from you to help you get the results you desire. First what are you using right now and how much are you taking on a daily basis. Also please let me know your age and sex.

2 months is a short time but at the very least you should see healthier younger skin and nipple sensitivity by now if not we need to figure out why it is not working and correct it.

Please register and repost answers to these questions and I am sure we can get you growing - pueraria mirifica really is a miraculous herb and if used correctly will give astounding results to almost every user.

Best Regards,
William Flynn - Ainterolherbs.com
03-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Hello William thanks for replying.Im Sprinkles77 I am already registered.I wrote the post yesterday,like I stated its not working for me.I started taking them about 2months now,I'm following the directions.I take 1 pill in the morning and 1 pill before bed.I also take my vitamans as well,I take womens' centrum,vitaman E,Calcium,vitaman C and Selenium.I work out five days a week and watch what I eat.I'm trying to figure out could it be the supplements that I'm taking,that might be iterfering with the PM.I'm 33 years old,I'm a medium 38C trying to add a little more.I haven't experienced any tingleling or anything.Please help give me any tips on what I might be doing wrong.Thankyou very much Sprinkles77....
03-14-2011, 07:37 AM
Hi Sprinkles77 lets try to approach this systematically - here is a list of things that can hinder progress - Caffeine, Other Phytoestrogens (soy is one), Low Progesterone levels, High testosterone levels, High Cortisol levels.

If you are working out 5 days a week it is possible you are pushing up your cortisol levels and personally I think 3 days is enough to be honest. I would recommend give your body a 1 week break from working out I know you probably don't like that idea but a body does need rest and many times less is more when it comes to exercise.

Now the best thing you can do is get all those values checked if possible by a blood test but if that is not possible I will give you a list of things to try.

Firstly massaging the breasts is very important it stimulates blood flow to the area and can help stimulate ducting tissue as well to grow - it is a key factor when using pueraria mirifica. Also try using a hot towel - as hot as you can stand without burning yourself before you massage them then massage then hot towel again that really gets the blood flowing to the area and will aid in the growth. Next is if you can afford it use a topical at the same time as the capsules - the sprays work the best - you can start with the 10% spray first and after 3 months I would recommend you jump up to the 20% spray. The combination of capsules with sprays has shown to be very effective even with hardgainers.

You could also try adding the natural progesterone cream we just added if you think it is possible you may have a progesterone dificiency as a low progesterone count can definately slow or stop progress.

When you do massage breasts believe it or not mental imagery helps - work in a circular motion from outside to inside movements and also rub nipples and imagine your breasts are producing milk - I know that sounds crazy but more the a few customers have reported that alone has helped spark growth - the mind body connection is a real phenomenon remember when a baby suckles on his mothers breasts it will engourge and produce milk and other hormones in the body and this will work on the same type of principle. You will have very little chance of actual lactation but that is a small possibility - very small.

I know some of this sounds a bit extreme but doing the above will greatly increase the effectiveness of the breast building power of the herbs.

I truly believe you can get results if you do the above and think you should immediately take a break from exercising for a week as I think you may have high cortisol levels from working out 5 days a week.

Best Regards,
03-14-2011, 11:40 AM
Wow! I didn't know that.In an article I read, stated that good diet and exercise is key while taking PM capsules.However, I did notice that my hair has been growing flawlessly,my nails are growing stronger too.That must be a good sign right?My main concern are my breast which I will take your advice.Would my vitamans interfere with the PM? I hope not I need my energy.
03-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Vitamins are fine and helpful as well as the calcium supplement. Exercise helps also but not when you over-exercise which would hinder or even stop growth. Less is more many times when it comes to exercise. 3 days a week is more then enough for most people more doesn't leave enough recovery time - I know alot of people will probably throw a fit at me when they hear this but so many people overtrain all the time then wonder why they aren't making progress. Anyway follow the guide above and post again in 2 months. This product works in over 90% of people if you strictly follow above guidelines you just need to figure out what is hindering your personal progress.

Best Regards,
03-15-2011, 10:11 AM
Thankyou I'll definately keep you updated..
10-26-2011, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 09:52 PM by wflynn.)
Nice sharing.
I think if you are working out 5 days a week it is possible you are
pushing up your cortisol levels and personally I think 3 days is enough
to be honest.