Current time: 07-28-2014, 01:14 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
Post menopausal bleeding
07-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Post menopausal bleeding
Hello. My mother is 49 years old, is in her post-menopausal period (obviously, I know) and started PURE-D 500R1 capsules since some 3 months (1 capsule every day in the morning). They seem to have alleviated the hot flushes problem but she just got her periods back this month and she's been bleeding profusely for more than 6 days now, more than she would before her menopause. Could anyone please advise if this is normal? Please, I'm getting worried for her Sad Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Post menopausal bleeding
Bleeding can occur in about 10% of women and usually resolves itself after your body becomes accustomed to the pueraria mirifica but there are alternative ways to use to help lessen and eliminate that side effect. I had the same issue and when I contacted Ainterol they sent me these instructions:

Alternate instructions:
About 10% or women experience period irregularites with pueraria mirifica you could try alternative method - use 15 days beginning on your 1st day of menstruation, then stopping for another 15 to avoid period irregularities. You should stop taking until your next period starts or continue until 15 days from 1st day of last period. This helps most women that experience this issue. Others have found relief by adding a natural progesterone cream. These are suggestion that have been helpful to other women.

Natural progesterone use:
For men use 1/4 teaspoon twice a day every day. For women use 1/4 teaspoon twice a day starting the the 12th day from 1st day of menstruation and ending on the 27th day (use on the 27th day then stop - repeat monthly).

(07-29-2013 06:44 PM)Futurediva Wrote:  Hello. My mother is 49 years old, is in her post-menopausal period (obviously, I know) and started PURE-D 500R1 capsules since some 3 months (1 capsule every day in the morning). They seem to have alleviated the hot flushes problem but she just got her periods back this month and she's been bleeding profusely for more than 6 days now, more than she would before her menopause. Could anyone please advise if this is normal? Please, I'm getting worried for her Sad Thanks!
08-04-2013, 12:38 PM
May of the women are having the problem of Post menopausal bleeding. so, it will be better to go to the doctor.
08-25-2013, 12:01 PM
49 seems a bit young. Is she really in menopause (she hasn't had a period at all in a year or more) or is she perrimenopausal?