Current time: 07-28-2014, 05:19 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 87 Votes - 2.86 Average
Post your before/after pictures and get a chance to win a free megabreast pkg on us!
01-27-2010, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 08:29 PM by wflynn.)
Post your before/after pictures and get a chance to win a free megabreast pkg on us!
Post your before/after pictures and get a chance to win a free megabreast pkg on us! Winner Announced but see our new contest and win a chance to get a free ultimate spray!

We are trying to get as many before and after pictures from pueraria mirifica users as we can. Just post your before and after pictures of your experience with ainterol's pueraria mirifica and give a brief discription of what you used and for how long you used it. You will automatically be entered to win a free megabreast pkg on us! Results must reflect a minimum of 6 months use. Contest ends June 30th 2010 only one entry per person. Winner is picked randomly and will be announced on July 1st 2010.

Please place all postings for this contest here:
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/newt...php?fid=10

You can view our currently posted results here:
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Foru...Encouraged
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2010, 08:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 08:22 PM by wflynn.)
RE: Post your before/after pictures and get a chance to win a free megabreast pkg on us!
Congrats Femmedcuck! You are the winner of the contest for posting on our forum your photos - please email us where to send your free megabreast package!

Best Regards,
William Flynn - Ainterolherbs.com

You can view femmedcuck's results here:
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/forums/Thre...h-progress
09-20-2010, 07:03 PM
RE: Post your before/after pictures and get a chance to win a free megabreast pkg on us!
Congrats buddy :-)
07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
Is there no more another contest?
09-09-2012, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2012 06:13 AM by Zachi.)
I'm also curious if there's any more contests. Big Grin It would be awesome to incorporate other things into my regimen besides just the capsules, however my funds are limited lol.
I also read somewhere that repeat orders eventually get discounts.. but i've ordered from here at least 10 times with no such luck Undecided though I could be highly mistaken.. I'm just curious. >.>
03-20-2013, 01:30 PM
Thanks for share this post with us.