Current time: 10-25-2014, 02:42 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 2.83 Average
Use of Saw Palmeto & Progesterone cream with PM
01-21-2012, 11:52 PM
Use of Saw Palmeto & Progesterone cream with PM
Hi, can anyone tell me if using Saw Palmetto with dampen the effects of using PM powder and cream? Also, when and where do you apply the progesterone cream?...am applying PM cream twice daily to my breasts now

Robyn
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2012, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2012 09:15 PM by Pansy Mae.)
RE: Use of Saw Palmeto & Progesterone cream with PM
(01-21-2012 11:52 PM)RobynCd39 Wrote:  Hi, can anyone tell me if using Saw Palmetto with dampen the effects of using PM powder and cream? Also, when and where do you apply the progesterone cream?...am applying PM cream twice daily to my breasts now

Robyn

Hi Robyn,

As far as I know, SP doesn't have any negative effect on PM. Having said that, in my mind the jury is still out on the effectiveness/need for SP anyway. I took the two together for 6 months ( I have been taking Ainterol caps for 15 months now in total) and then stopped the SP and it made no difference at all. I think it may be age related, I suspect that the older you are the less need you have for SP, but I can't prove that scientifically!

As for progesterone, again there is school of thought that says Pg is death to natural breast enhancement. There is also the fact that naturally Pg isn't produced in a GG until the breasts are fairly well developed and on that basis, until you have grown something using PM, you are wasting time and money with Pg in any form.
01-23-2012, 03:52 AM
Thanks for responding Pansy Mae. The SP is being taken for a prostate issue. Will suspend the Prog. use for now. I just started the PM use a week ago, but already had some breast/nipple development from vac. pumping for several years.

Robyn

(01-22-2012 09:14 PM)Pansy Mae Wrote:  
(01-21-2012 11:52 PM)RobynCd39 Wrote:  Hi, can anyone tell me if using Saw Palmetto with dampen the effects of using PM powder and cream? Also, when and where do you apply the progesterone cream?...am applying PM cream twice daily to my breasts now

Robyn

Hi Robyn,

As far as I know, SP doesn't have any negative effect on PM. Having said that, in my mind the jury is still out on the effectiveness/need for SP anyway. I took the two together for 6 months ( I have been taking Ainterol caps for 15 months now in total) and then stopped the SP and it made no difference at all. I think it may be age related, I suspect that the older you are the less need you have for SP, but I can't prove that scientifically!

As for progesterone, again there is school of thought that says Pg is death to natural breast enhancement. There is also the fact that naturally Pg isn't produced in a GG until the breasts are fairly well developed and on that basis, until you have grown something using PM, you are wasting time and money with Pg in any form.
01-23-2012, 07:04 PM
(01-23-2012 03:52 AM)RobynCd39 Wrote:  The SP is being taken for a prostate issue.

Yeah.. I know the feeling!Confused
01-23-2012, 08:10 PM
Progesterone does help at least in my case with growth - it helps build lactating tissues which makes breasts bigger and firmer. It made the difference in my case.

Dianne

(01-23-2012 07:04 PM)Pansy Mae Wrote:  
(01-23-2012 03:52 AM)RobynCd39 Wrote:  The SP is being taken for a prostate issue.

Yeah.. I know the feeling!Confused
02-10-2012, 09:06 PM
What about menopausal women using PG cream along with PM?
04-01-2012, 01:11 AM
Tongue hey all:

Saw Palmetto (when used in males) is an anti-androgen...(it blocks testosterone formation). yes it is also used in reducing the size of the prostrate gland, if perchance you have noticed that most men on medication for prostate..also have a set of "oobies" ...

Wild Yam is also a natural source of progesterone. I personally use a concentrated wild yam extract. It is also good in the development of the breast and aveoli /lactifarous ducts .Best applied to breast tissue. most recommend to inner thighs. also can be applied to buttocks Big Grin for a jiggly butt Wink

the breast formation is composed of three components Estrogen, progesterone, AND hgh ...human growth hormone

In a Biological female, the body naturally produces these three, in varying doses differing per individual. She also has a certain level of testosterone.

Vitex (chasteberry) is used to balance the hormonal levels.

hope this helps ... ... ( @ Y @ ) YAY OOBIES!