Current time: 04-20-2014, 05:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Votes - 3.43 Average
idk what to say
09-01-2012, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2012 05:43 AM by Zachi.)
Tongue idk what to say
So I'm new to posting here and i usually lurk but I figure it's finally time to start posting. I've read most of (if not all) of what's been posted and have been looking up tips and things on getting started. I've eventually found a combination that worked amazingly for me and so i guess i'll upload pix of my progress thus far;however, before I do I think maybe I should say something about myself... maybe?

umm... I'm 21m... and have been on PM for 11months. I decided to do it because... well honestly I consider myself to be a female and it feels as if i'm missing something vital to that title. Don't get me wrong not all women need boobs but there's a difference between being flat chested and barrel chested lol. Though I perceive myself as f, I don't have any interest in men whatsoever ( I don't have a problem with anyone that does though either as I am a STRONG supporter of the LGBTA community) I also consider myself lesbian which may sound a bit complicated because that would make me a straight male but there's a ton of factors that go into it (other than the breasts). In fact even before my journey started I not only felt this way deep down inside but I also have quite effeminate characteristics as well and figured why not follow suit and go through with growing a nice pair?

soooo.. as for progress... like i said i've been on PM for 11 months now and have only recently found a method that works great for me. so the pix were spaced pretty far apart.

This is me at 5 months. I was using just pm at the recommended dosage. the only earlier pix I have topless were taken nearly a year before this but if requested I'll post it.

This one was taken at 7 months. when i added saw palmetto and fenugreek into my regimen.

at month 8 i ran out and couldn't restock. Sad

about 9 months in i also added red clover into my regimen that really boosted my results

this one toward the middle of my 10th month. I'd say major progress made but I can still totally go for more. unfortunately I can't find any more RC and I'm almost out of PM so soon i'll have to restock Tongue also the reason i don't have any pix of this month is because i'm currently in the process of moving. so hopefully I'll be able to finish up this busy work and get to posting pictures more. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2012, 03:28 AM
RE: idk what to say
Wow...looks like you made some wonderful progress!

~Paige
09-03-2012, 05:07 AM
(09-03-2012 03:28 AM)Paige Wrote:  Wow...looks like you made some wonderful progress!

~Paige

thanx Smile I'm really happy with my progress thus far. it's just difficult to keep up with orders n such lol but the results totally make it worth it.
09-06-2012, 11:10 AM
Wow Zachi, great progress. I am wishing got breasts like yours in a few months, but given my older age at 43 i am thinking it will be less. You mentioned RC in your post. What is RC?

Thank you and keep the photos coming when you can.

MarcyBig Grin

(09-01-2012 08:56 PM)Zachi Wrote:  So I'm new to posting here and i usually lurk but I figure it's finally time to start posting. I've read most of (if not all) of what's been posted and have been looking up tips and things on getting started. I've eventually found a combination that worked amazingly for me and so i guess i'll upload pix of my progress thus far;however, before I do I think maybe I should say something about myself... maybe?

umm... I'm 21m... and have been on PM for 11months. I decided to do it because... well honestly I consider myself to be a female and it feels as if i'm missing something vital to that title. Don't get me wrong not all women need boobs but there's a difference between being flat chested and barrel chested lol. Though I perceive myself as f, I don't have any interest in men whatsoever ( I don't have a problem with anyone that does though either as I am a STRONG supporter of the LGBTA community) I also consider myself lesbian which may sound a bit complicated because that would make me a straight male but there's a ton of factors that go into it (other than the breasts). In fact even before my journey started I not only felt this way deep down inside but I also have quite effeminate characteristics as well and figured why not follow suit and go through with growing a nice pair?

soooo.. as for progress... like i said i've been on PM for 11 months now and have only recently found a method that works great for me. so the pix were spaced pretty far apart.

This is me at 5 months. I was using just pm at the recommended dosage. the only earlier pix I have topless were taken nearly a year before this but if requested I'll post it.

This one was taken at 7 months. when i added saw palmetto and fenugreek into my regimen.

at month 8 i ran out and couldn't restock. Sad

about 9 months in i also added red clover into my regimen that really boosted my results

this one toward the middle of my 10th month. I'd say major progress made but I can still totally go for more. unfortunately I can't find any more RC and I'm almost out of PM so soon i'll have to restock Tongue also the reason i don't have any pix of this month is because i'm currently in the process of moving. so hopefully I'll be able to finish up this busy work and get to posting pictures more. Big Grin
09-07-2012, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2012 01:51 AM by Zachi.)
RC is red clover. My regimen consists or saw palmetto, fenugreek, red clover, black cohosh and Pueraria Mirifica. It seems like a ton but it's totally worth it. in the end. i can't even hold them down anymore Tongue

[quote='MarcySimpson' pid='1189' dateline='1346904636']
Wow Zachi, great progress. I am wishing got breasts like yours in a few months, but given my older age at 43 i am thinking it will be less. You mentioned RC in your post. What is RC?

Thank you and keep the photos coming when you can.

MarcyBig Grin
09-21-2012, 07:54 PM
Amazing results, Zachi. If you don't mind too much, could you list your dosages for the products you take? I'm still trying to nail down a good regimen >.<
09-24-2012, 11:45 PM
very nice results, may i ask what cup size you are, i am starting back on pm after taking a break due to loss of sexual function...took too much too soon to hopefully get boosted results, not worth it lol. Would be if i wanted to be a female but i just want to be a feminine man, androgynous per se. Do you notice any bouncing when you walk or run, curious what size till i need to invest in a sports bra lol. dont know how the gf will take to it but hopefully doesnt mind, going to blame it on hypogonadism Wink once i am sure t levels are dragged down enough
09-25-2012, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2012 11:21 PM by Zachi.)
(09-21-2012 07:54 PM)Guest Wrote:  Amazing results, Zachi. If you don't mind too much, could you list your dosages for the products you take? I'm still trying to nail down a good regimen >.<

my current regimen is different than what i started.. basically i now take 2 of everything i listed about every 6 hours..give or take...

i used to take 2 of everything but one pm but the results were taking WAAAY too long (though no one should expect anything immediatly...after 4 months of almost nothing to show it got a bit frustrating) then shortly after uping my dosage of PM I started getting comments by my family about why my chest looks puffy lol. so i stuck with what i was doing..

However.. if you're just starting out.. i don't recommend my dosage because apparently i'm taking 3000mg a day.. and everyone else on the forum that starts with this dosage ends up with some sort of ED... i started off with only 1 pill.. then one in the am.. one before bed... then about a month n a half later 2 in the am then 2 in the pm.. now i just take them when i take the other herbs.

I'll probably upload a few more pix soon because I feel that i've come a lot further than the last pic i took ^_^
(09-24-2012 11:45 PM)tiffany314 Wrote:  very nice results, may i ask what cup size you are, i am starting back on pm after taking a break due to loss of sexual function...took too much too soon to hopefully get boosted results, not worth it lol. Would be if i wanted to be a female but i just want to be a feminine man, androgynous per se. Do you notice any bouncing when you walk or run, curious what size till i need to invest in a sports bra lol. dont know how the gf will take to it but hopefully doesnt mind, going to blame it on hypogonadism Wink once i am sure t levels are dragged down enough

some of my lez friends checked me out and said about a 36b now which is AWESOMEBig Grin however i'll have to upload pix because i've grown since the last pic ive uploaded here.

the bouncing/jiggling i noticed in august and now it's visually noticible if i'm not wearing the training bra they gave me lol. and even while wearing it i can still feel them.. i also don't even have to be moving like if im in the car and i hit a bump or something they jiggle Tongue

my gf goes fukkin crazy for my boobs lol it's most likely cuz she's bi and because of this she gets "the best of both worlds" so it drives her absolutely mad Big Grin
I'm pretty sure urs will be up for it regardless.. i mean.. honestly... who doesn't love boobs? and if you are feeling hesitant you could just ask her what would she think if u grew boobs... and if she asks why you could tell her u went to the doc and have been diagnosed with whatever u said and that it's likely they'll get bigger. and if she's not up for it.. just don't go through with it. Smile
10-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Thanks a ton for the info Zachi, frikkin incredible results. Can't wait to see more updates from you.
10-03-2012, 11:43 PM
(10-03-2012 03:01 PM)Guest Wrote:  Thanks a ton for the info Zachi, frikkin incredible results. Can't wait to see more updates from you.

no problem. ^_^