Current time: 04-21-2014, 07:08 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Votes - 3.43 Average
idk what to say
10-22-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: idk what to say
hi. does anyone know if this product is for lifting and shaping the breast or is it just to enchance the size? please reply
Quote this message in a reply
10-22-2012, 09:21 PM
It helps to firm and lift as well but expect growth also over time.

(10-22-2012 07:18 PM)Guest Wrote:  hi. does anyone know if this product is for lifting and shaping the breast or is it just to enchance the size? please reply
Find all posts by this user
10-23-2012, 04:26 PM
(10-20-2012 09:17 AM)Bawb Wrote:  Damnnn! Those are some incredible results. Keep us posted! Share a truly before pic?

here ya go.

though these are WAAAAY before pix.
10-23-2012, 11:47 PM
Really incredible transformation. Can't wait to see how you progress. Smile
12-28-2012, 09:26 AM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2012 09:27 AM by Zachi.)
(10-23-2012 11:47 PM)Bawb Wrote:  Really incredible transformation. Can't wait to see how you progress. Smile

update.. just a tiney bit over a year now Big Grin

12-29-2012, 12:00 AM
(12-28-2012 09:26 AM)Zachi Wrote:  
(10-23-2012 11:47 PM)Bawb Wrote:  Really incredible transformation. Can't wait to see how you progress. Smile

WOW! This is amazing!! Congratulations, you look fantastic :-D so jealous ;-) Hope I will have the same success as you :-) do you have any tips? Do you massage? Use creams? Any diet (no coffee? lots of milk? No meat)?
Good luck to you!
12-29-2012, 01:06 AM
(12-29-2012 12:00 AM)Guest Wrote:  

WOW! This is amazing!! Congratulations, you look fantastic :-D so jealous ;-) Hope I will have the same success as you :-) do you have any tips? Do you massage? Use creams? Any diet (no coffee? lots of milk? No meat)?
Good luck to you!

thank you ^_^ I wish they were bigger or that i could afford other ainterol products Confused but i'm still trying... and i only recently found out how crucial massaging is for progress! definitely massage as much as possible. as for creams and diet and tips... from the last pic to the one i have posted now i've only been using PM and SP. (i have my previous regimen posted earlier in this thread no creams were used) i also don't have a special diet or anything.. i mean.. i did cut coffee which helped, i'm also vegetarian but i don't really think that has much to do with my progress.

hopefully this is enough info to help you.. if not feel free to ask. i frequent the forum even though it doesn't move much lol. thanks for the comment Big Grin
12-29-2012, 08:42 PM
(12-29-2012 01:06 AM)Zachi Wrote:  

Good luck to you!

thank you ^_^ I wish they were bigger or that i could afford other ainterol products Confused but i'm still trying... and i only recently found out how crucial massaging is for progress! definitely massage as much as possible. as for creams and diet and tips... from the last pic to the one i have posted now i've only been using PM and SP. (i have my previous regimen posted earlier in this thread no creams were used) i also don't have a special diet or anything.. i mean.. i did cut coffee which helped, i'm also vegetarian but i don't really think that has much to do with my progress.

hopefully this is enough info to help you.. if not feel free to ask. i frequent the forum even though it doesn't move much lol. thanks for the comment Big Grin

Ok, thanks for the tips! I'll definitely try them :-) I was just wondering, what type of massage do you do? I've heard so many different techniques. Some say chi-massage should be performed by rubbing the breasts inwards (clockwise on the
right breast, and counter-clockwise on the left) others claim the massage should be done outwards (oppose of the other technique). I've also heard other massagetechniques.
12-30-2012, 04:20 AM
(12-29-2012 08:42 PM)Guest Wrote:  
(12-29-2012 01:06 AM)Zachi Wrote:  

Good luck to you!

Ok, thanks for the tips! I'll definitely try them :-) I was just wondering, what type of massage do you do? I've heard so many different techniques. Some say chi-massage should be performed by rubbing the breasts inwards (clockwise on the
right breast, and counter-clockwise on the left) others claim the massage should be done outwards (oppose of the other technique). I've also heard other massagetechniques.
yea i normally do the inward massage. i don't think it really matters because the purpose id just to increase bloodflow... and both techniques do that.. Undecided
12-31-2012, 03:18 AM
Damn. Inspiring. I wish I had your chest.