Current time: 10-29-2020, 02:16 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
18 months and still going
06-09-2020, 10:06 PM
RE: 18 months and still going
With the boobs I love my shrinkage below and I fit into the panties so well you barely notice the little lump and no problem sitting down to pee. Jim.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Jim you have beautiful well developed breasts are you looking to eventually fully transition or what is your goal hugs Gabriella Heart
06-15-2020, 02:22 PM
(06-10-2020 08:23 AM)Gabriella Wrote:  Jim you have beautiful well developed breasts are you looking to eventually fully transition or what is your goal hugs Gabriella Heart
Gabriella.
I am Toni, if you meant this post for me. If so thank you I love my breast and am now using PM serum. along with BO. If I was younger I would have transition by now. Back when I was younger the councilor I work with said feeling female was just stress and I would get over it. I thought some was wrong with me. Now I an just doing the best I can living half way in between.
06-15-2020, 04:53 PM
Your right Toni. It's like living with a split personality. I learned that first you have to except who you are, then love your self, then be your self. Once you do that. Life will be OK. HeartHeartHeart
06-17-2020, 12:10 PM
(06-15-2020 04:53 PM)Big Pudd Wrote:  Your right Toni. It's like living with a split personality. I learned that first you have to except who you are, then love your self, then be your self. Once you do that. Life will be OK. HeartHeartHeart

Life is good, but it ct be so much better if I had a do over
06-18-2020, 10:40 AM
Toni you have a lovely body. If you think you need a do over, than I need an over hall. Am going to a paint and body shop, and have them hammer me back into shape. HeartHeartHeart
06-18-2020, 04:58 PM
(06-18-2020 10:40 AM)Big Pudd Wrote:  Toni you have a lovely body. If you think you need a do over, than I need an over hall. Am going to a paint and body shop, and have them hammer me back into shape. HeartHeartHeart
By do over if I cold go back in time and do somethings over. I would have had SRS by now would have been on BO and PM by 20 and living life as a woman now.
06-18-2020, 05:53 PM
Oh, OK Toni. I see what you mean. Yes I regret a million decisions I have made in the past. you know, when were young we think we know everything, when we get old we think we know to much. In my case I was getting down on my self for the past decisions I made in life ( am not saying this is your case ) I now understand that making a wrong choice is no different than a right choice, It's just a choice. This is how we learn as humans. If we make a wrong choice, we won't do it again. If we make a right choice we do it again.

Toni, You are smart, pretty, sexy, and have a lovely body. Wake up every day and say, I love who I am. Today am going to be happy. Love you baby girl. Peter HeartHeartHeart
06-20-2020, 10:54 AM
hello everyone, my name is Sonia, I'm Italian, does someone explain to me what BO is?
06-23-2020, 03:35 PM
(06-20-2020 10:54 AM)Sonia Wrote:  hello everyone, my name is Sonia, I'm Italian, does someone explain to me what BO is?
If I can answer your question BO is bovine ovarian glandular