Current time: 11-28-2021, 05:13 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
4 months in 8 days
11-30-2020, 05:09 AM
4 months in 8 days
Hi all!
I just wanted to update you all on my progress. On august 8th i started on this journey of mine. I havent really measured recently, and using just the barest of measurments, i measured at a 38c, but then again a male torso isnt the same as a females chest.
For the first couple of days before the 8th i tried using tea tree oil mixed with aloe vera as a massaging oil type thing. I will not recommend that. I felt dizzy, and weak. I then found this forum, and what pm could do. I ordered some rachha pm, 300 mg. Started off with 1 or 2 a day. I had two bottles of some amoint that i forgot. Before i ran out of that i bought some hida beauty brand pm, 500 mg, three bottles of 100 caps each, and im on my last bottle atm. During that time, i bought some vibrating chest massagers. Recently, i found some ainterol on amazon, so i bought them, as well as some sublime bust. I havent started using tha ainterol yet, but in about a month i will.
Regimen has been 2k a day, and only once have i taken a week break. I have never been consistant with anything in my life, but so far i have been 4 months, almost, consistant with this. The inconsistant thing was when i take them. I used to take them like breakfast, lunch, dinner, and before bedtime. I have since been fired from my job, and have since found it harder to take the caps at the right time so i have been taking one at breakfast, lunch and 2 at dinner. These times are subject to change its not like i take one at 9 am.

The results
I have budded, they are about half a golfball, not quite, under the nipple. There is absolutely a ton more actual tissue there, plus fat distrubution. It hurts to run, the nipples are sore and it hurts to have anyone lay on them, and yeah, its interesting. I can absolutly notice them, but i do not know about anyone else. At least no one else has said anything about them. However my mother has said that it looked like i got fat. She looked at me when i was sitting down and exclaimed that i looked fat. So i stood up and ahe said never mind. So maybe thats hips lol i dunno.
Ayways, i have not noticed any change in the below pipes, but then again ive been blue balled for the past 2 ish years so things havent been working properly ayways. Im 25, 160 lbs and 5 foot 9.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2020, 09:57 AM
RE: 4 months in 8 days
Congratulations !

Carrie
12-01-2020, 01:30 AM
Hang in there it takes time I have been on this journey for almost a year now and it sounds just like the way I started . If you ever want to chat or have any questions just msg me
12-03-2020, 12:29 PM
(11-30-2020 05:09 AM)Chris1010 Wrote:  Hi all!
I just wanted to update you all on my progress. On august 8th i started on this journey of mine. I havent really measured recently, and using just the barest of measurments, i measured at a 38c, but then again a male torso isnt the same as a females chest.
For the first couple of days before the 8th i tried using tea tree oil mixed with aloe vera as a massaging oil type thing. I will not recommend that. I felt dizzy, and weak. I then found this forum, and what pm could do. I ordered some rachha pm, 300 mg. Started off with 1 or 2 a day. I had two bottles of some amoint that i forgot. Before i ran out of that i bought some hida beauty brand pm, 500 mg, three bottles of 100 caps each, and im on my last bottle atm. During that time, i bought some vibrating chest massagers. Recently, i found some ainterol on amazon, so i bought them, as well as some sublime bust. I havent started using tha ainterol yet, but in about a month i will.
Regimen has been 2k a day, and only once have i taken a week break. I have never been consistant with anything in my life, but so far i have been 4 months, almost, consistant with this. The inconsistant thing was when i take them. I used to take them like breakfast, lunch, dinner, and before bedtime. I have since been fired from my job, and have since found it harder to take the caps at the right time so i have been taking one at breakfast, lunch and 2 at dinner. These times are subject to change its not like i take one at 9 am.

The results
I have budded, they are about half a golfball, not quite, under the nipple. There is absolutely a ton more actual tissue there, plus fat distrubution. It hurts to run, the nipples are sore and it hurts to have anyone lay on them, and yeah, its interesting. I can absolutly notice them, but i do not know about anyone else. At least no one else has said anything about them. However my mother has said that it looked like i got fat. She looked at me when i was sitting down and exclaimed that i looked fat. So i stood up and ahe said never mind. So maybe thats hips lol i dunno.
Ayways, i have not noticed any change in the below pipes, but then again ive been blue balled for the past 2 ish years so things havent been working properly ayways. Im 25, 160 lbs and 5 foot 9.

Nice job Chris!! 4 months is a good run. You're also taking such a low dose that you might not see much of a difference in your below pipes if thats what you want. Also, super nice of your mom, haha!! Parents are too honest sometimes!! I can definitely see some tissue building around your nipple. Whats your goal? are you looking to transition or are you just looking to grow bigger breast and hips and remain a masculine for the most part? I personally didnt have a goal when i started and took it one day at a time and they got enormous!! now i feel like i either need to keep going so they look like actual boobs or build a little muscle behind them.. i might do both? How is your fat redistribution going? is it very drastic? at the 4 month mark, you probably could stand to up your dose by a little if thats what you want, otherwise, keep chugging along where you're at now. Keep in touch!!

(. )( .) -- ( . )( . ) -- ( . )( . ) *your titties over time on ainterol*
12-04-2020, 05:05 AM
Well thanks for the compliments. 2k seems good for me, and havent noticed much change other than flacid more often then not. Then again two years if being blueballed by the girlnthat just broke up with me a little while ago, she wasnt good at all in bed. Yeah mothers are the best. So ill keep going untill it stops, and it that forces me to "transition" i will. If not oh well. I dont really have a plan. Ps ill blame anything about breasts on stress. Lost job, the girl, and failong school. No ones perfect lol
10-10-2021, 07:51 PM
I m kinda in the same boat. Going to let the breasts force me out! Love your story
10-11-2021, 02:58 PM
Force you out of where exactly then?

I tell you one thing. I do think it puts a shed load of weight on you. I am concerned how effective it really is. I can feel the buds underneath my nipples (or so i think) and ive been on it for about 4 months.

Am i right in saying, that the bud is the mass you can fill underneath the skin. As i can fill a mass when i push right down on my chest bone.

I hope if its not the effect of lockdowns we have had