Current time: 10-20-2020, 02:49 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 mo update
08-26-2020, 02:38 AM
6 mo update
Hey y’all,

Here is my 6 mo update on PM. A fair amount of growth. Definitely feel rubberey nodules behind my nipples and throughout both breasts. Hoping that is real breast tissue starting. I have been taking 1500mg/ day of PM and 2mg/day of finasteride. I just ordered some estrogen cream that came highly recommended so I will start applying and massaging with that. Excited to see if I can get anything near what most of you have achieved. Much love y’all.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: 6 mo update
Hi murse: If your feeling rubbery nodules behind your nipples and throughout both breast, then your well on your way. Just take it slow and give your self more time. Your breast are looking fantastic already. Heart
08-26-2020, 11:36 PM
Thanks Big Pudd,

Do you know if PM keeps working when your off of it a while?
08-27-2020, 10:50 AM
Yes Murse. PM has a cumulative effect. The more you take, the longer it takes to come out of your system when you stop taking it. Let's say you take 500mg a day, or what ever your mg's of the pill you are taking is for one month. You may be able to stop for one week before starting again. But if your taking let's say 2,000mg a day. you may have to wait a month or more to start again. So even if you stop your breast and nipples will continue to grow until it is out of your system.

The idea is you need to let your body rest every once in a while. Remember every thing you take has a effect on you kidneys and liver. too many things and to much of anything can get you very sick. The thing is every one is different. What is fine for one person may be too much for another. This is why you need to take it slow at the beginning, and work your way up slowly. Just keep reading the post that are hear. The girl's hear know what they are talking about.

Another good way to know how your body is doing is to get a blood test. A blood test will not reveal what herbs you are taking. The blood test will only show how well your kidneys and liver are functioning. If the doctor tells you that the levels are off. you can tell him that you have been eating a lot of junk food, and you will cut back. Then cut back on the herbs.

I hope i have been of help. feel free to ask me anything. HeartHeartHeart
08-27-2020, 07:02 PM
Excellent advice for all of us Pudd. Thanks.
08-28-2020, 11:37 AM
Than you Billie Jean: I would have to say that you also have given me and others good advice. I love this forum. Every one here helps one another. If only the rest of the world would help and care for one another like we do here. This world would be heaven on earth. I love all of you. HeartHeartHeart
08-29-2020, 06:26 PM
Pudd, so you think we should prescribe PM for everyone in order to make t he world a more loving and caring place. I would vote for that.
08-30-2020, 11:56 AM
Well Billie Jean, I don't know if PM would help. but it couldn't hurt.

One of the thing's am very interested in at this point in my life is mental health. I know this forum is for growing breast, but the fact of the mater is the mind and body are one in the same. It doe's me no good to grow breast, a life long dream, if am sad or have anxiety inside. Yes PM help's calm you down, but the question is why did you need to calm down in the first place.

I have notice that on this forum people don't want to talk about mental health when it's a big part of your over all well being. Am not trying to change peoples view point, I have respect for ever one here, but it makes me fell good if i can help others feel better. I think that is the true nature of the exchanging of love for one another.

I understand that many here want to tell me. Hay Pudd, is there any way you could take a nap for about five years, and let the rest of us rest from you. And that's OK. I'm not going to feel bad. I know i can be a pain in the ass.Angry So i hope all of you have a good day, and i love you all. HeartHeartHeart
09-03-2020, 12:51 AM
Feel a tad bigger this week. Feeling fuller and heavier. Getting those growing pains back since starting the PM and estrogen cream combo three days ago. All very exciting.

09-05-2020, 01:40 AM
Little less hair and a tad more flair! Loving my progress. In just under 6 months I’ve come a long way.