Current time: 12-04-2020, 05:29 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 months on and off
09-13-2020, 06:52 PM
9 months on and off
Please don't mind my over weightness. Still a battle I'm fighting. The red bumps are from me being obsessive and plucking out hairs the epilator couldn't get.

Started around January 2020, being over weight kinda helps subvert attention and just started wearing sports bras each day. Liking the medium support fully bonded from target can hardly see it's lines.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: 9 months on and off
Looking good sis keep up the good work
09-14-2020, 12:18 AM
You are developing some nice boobs. The effort is worth it!
09-14-2020, 06:20 AM
Good development in spite of your concerns over weight. Big advantage you have is that you already have a cleavage - something many of us have to wait for. Would be nice to see erect nipples.
09-14-2020, 10:23 AM
Yours breasts are developing nicely what is your final goal hugs Gabriella Heart
09-14-2020, 03:48 PM
(09-13-2020 06:52 PM)Goshidream Wrote:  Please don't mind my over weightness. Still a battle I'm fighting. The red bumps are from me being obsessive and plucking out hairs the epilator couldn't get.

Started around January 2020, being over weight kinda helps subvert attention and just started wearing sports bras each day. Liking the medium support fully bonded from target can hardly see it's lines.

Nice development.
Here is a better photo of your breasts.

[attachment=8465]
09-14-2020, 05:16 PM
My goal was to point that I needed to wear a bra to hide, I did stop with pm due to worry about work, wife's parents, and wanting to have at least one kid.

I caved and ordered another bottle after a month off, it arrives tomorrow. I am trying estrogen cream, it came in last week so only had been able to use a couple of days.

I don't see the attachment Cal.

Paula sadly mine only shows a little nub when erect, the rest of the nipple looks like if you puckered your lips lol. One of the things I was looking forward to was some sensitivity in the nipple, was jealous of the wife. That sensitivity hasn't come yet.
09-14-2020, 05:35 PM
Regular use of inverted nipple suckers should be able to sort out your nipples hopefully and improve sensitivity. Can only give it a go.