Current time: 06-29-2022, 04:01 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
After effects PM
11-27-2018, 06:20 PM
After effects PM
Hey everyone, A short introduction of myself..
I am a 23 year old male, Ive always been sporty and very active.
About 7 months ago I tried PM for A month out of curiosity, and for the time being it worked quite effectively.. My nipples got wider and my chest a little bit bigger. However most of the change took place around my hips they got alot more full such as my bottom aswell.

As I noticed how fast it was going I stopped taking pm, The gains om my chest stopped and my nipples got smaller again aswell.

BUT my hips keep getting fuller, and my ass keeps getting rounder also giving me stretch marks! Even though I stopped for a long time already! Does anyone know what is happening or why?(I wanted to stop this)

I was kind of anxious to also add a picture with this story.. but I just want to show it is definitaly taking a female shape (in my opinion) and im starting to have problems with the jeans I am currently wearing..

Jessy

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: After effects PM
(11-27-2018 06:20 PM)jessysummer Wrote:  Hey everyone, A short introduction of myself..
About 7 months ago I tried PM for A month out of curiosity, and for the time being it worked quite effectively.. My nipples got wider and my chest a little bit bigger. However most of the change took place around my hips they got alot more full such as my bottom aswell.

As I noticed how fast it was going I stopped taking pm, The gains om my chest stopped and my nipples got smaller again aswell.

BUT my hips keep getting fuller, and my ass keeps getting rounder also giving me stretch marks! Even though I stopped for a long time already! Does anyone know what is happening or why?(I wanted to stop this)

I was kind of anxious to also add a picture with this story.. but I just want to show it is definitaly taking a female shape (in my opinion) and im starting to have problems with the jeans I am currently wearing..

Jessy

Hello and welcome.
I am not the most knowledgeable person here about long term effects, but only using PM for a month really should not have that long term effect.

Can you remember what dosage you were taking ?
And were you taking anything else ?

Also at 23 your body simply may not have finished growing to its final shape.

If you are concerned, I would recommend talking to a doctor, who can run tests to see if you have a hormone imbalance.
It is possible that you might have a naturally low testosterone count, and you have somehow tipped a balance.
Never be afraid to seek medical advice, your health is too important to worry about some minor embarrassment.

On a side note, that is a very shapely feminine behind , one a lot of people would be delighted to have.
11-27-2018, 06:52 PM
Jessy, you deffinitely have a female lower half.. PM sticks with you and doesnt just stop when you stop. After a month shouldnt have had much build up though. Whar dose did you take. Would you say you were done witg male puberty at 23 a high influx of hormone may triggered your body to develop as if you were a female?

Not saying thats what happened. Just theory. May need to consult a actual doc for options if bone structure has grown to feminine proportions it may be too late to alter..

Sorry, if now you have something that you didnt really want.

If its any consolation you look great.
Good Luck.
JJ
11-27-2018, 07:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-27-2018 07:53 PM by jessysummer.)
I'm kind of inbetween all of it.. feeling wise, Somewhere in my mind it has been a fantasy to develop a more feminine shape at that time. Seeing what it did to me at the time I took it made my kind of nervous and I wasn't sure if I would be ready to face such a definitive change.
This is why I stopped at that time, I was taking 3000mg of PM per day, without any negative side effects.
What do you mean exactly by ''PM sticks with you'' Does it mean my estrogen levels might have not decreased to the point where my body would stop developing?

It's not what I was expecting from taking PM. I feel weird sometimes I can notice people checking me out (and I don't know wheter I am comfortable with this).
I was/am waiting for it to stop but at this point I'm not sure it will anymore.
I try to go workout so my upper body compensates with it a little, if I wouldnt do this my shape would get even more feminine I think.

I didn't expect any support so soon, and I'm really greatfull for both of your thoughts already!

I appreciate any help at this point, I'm kind of stuck between two bridges now.
If my body will not stop altering I am 50/50 wheter I should just order another bottle and see what happens. But Im really unsure about everything at the moment.. (even the size of my jeans lol)

Thank you so much Smile

(11-27-2018 06:52 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  Jessy, you deffinitely have a female lower half.. PM sticks with you and doesnt just stop when you stop. After a month shouldnt have had much build up though. Whar dose did you take. Would you say you were done witg male puberty at 23 a high influx of hormone may triggered your body to develop as if you were a female?

Not saying thats what happened. Just theory. May need to consult a actual doc for options if bone structure has grown to feminine proportions it may be too late to alter..

Sorry, if now you have something that you didnt really want.

If its any consolation you look great.
Good Luck.
JJ

''your health is too important to worry about some minor embarrassment.''
I really appreciate this thought, and ofcourse it has crossed my mind already aswell, although I dont feel any side effects so far from this apart from the growth.
At this point I'm just trying to figure out myself and where I stand in all of this I think..

Thank you for your concerns!

(11-27-2018 06:44 PM)CuriousGeorgette2 Wrote:  
(11-27-2018 06:20 PM)jessysummer Wrote:  Hey everyone, A short introduction of myself..

Jessy

Hello and welcome.
I am not the most knowledgeable person here about long term effects, but only using PM for a month really should not have that long term effect.

Can you remember what dosage you were taking ?
And were you taking anything else ?

Also at 23 your body simply may not have finished growing to its final shape.

If you are concerned, I would recommend talking to a doctor, who can run tests to see if you have a hormone imbalance.
It is possible that you might have a naturally low testosterone count, and you have somehow tipped a balance.
Never be afraid to seek medical advice, your health is too important to worry about some minor embarrassment.

On a side note, that is a very shapely feminine behind , one a lot of people would be delighted to have.
11-27-2018, 09:57 PM
(11-27-2018 07:49 PM)jessysummer Wrote:  What do you mean exactly by ''PM sticks with you'' Does it mean my estrogen levels might have not decreased to the point where my body would stop developing?

What I mean is PM does seem to stay in your system for a while even if you've stopped taking it. Only 2 weeks to a month though probably fair to say in your case of 7 months should be long gone.
11-28-2018, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2018 07:40 AM by CuriousGeorgette2.)
(11-27-2018 07:49 PM)jessysummer Wrote:  It's not what I was expecting from taking PM. I feel weird sometimes I can notice people checking me out (and I don't know wheter I am comfortable with this).
I was/am waiting for it to stop but at this point I'm not sure it will anymore.
I try to go workout so my upper body compensates with it a little, if I wouldnt do this my shape would get even more feminine I think.

I didn't expect any support so soon, and I'm really greatfull for both of your thoughts already!

I appreciate any help at this point, I'm kind of stuck between two bridges now.
If my body will not stop altering I am 50/50 wheter I should just order another bottle and see what happens. But Im really unsure about everything at the moment.. (even the size of my jeans lol)

Thank you so much Smile

Please consider your future path and goals carefully, don't make any hasty decisions.
Anything that can permanently alter your body should be approached with deep thought about your end objective.

Some questions to think about.

Did you just want some feminine curves , but still present as male?

Do you want to be able to present as female on occasion ? ie dress/act as a woman ?

Are you going to be comfortable with yourself and others if you have breasts ?

Is it going to impact job prospects ?

Is it going to affect intimate relationships ?

Remember, once you get past the budding stage of breast development, it isn't reversible, you will have breast tissue, even if you stop immediately afterwards, they will be with you in some form for the rest of your life.

I am not saying "don't do this." I am saying think carefully before proceeding.
If you do choose to proceed, I would say from your pic you would probably end up with a very feminine body.

You are most welcome to ask about anything here, we will all try to help as best we can.
11-28-2018, 10:11 AM
Another thing to know is that some males have the typical female waistline along with a totally feminine looking derrière , we are all unique when it comes to our body shapes, what is normal for one of us may not be normal for another. You may have not altered anything at all. Lots of men have your round sexy hot derrière!
11-28-2018, 10:40 AM
Jessy...
welcome to the forum. Lots of support and help here.
You are young, bones are still growing. Looks like the PM affected you during a growth spurt.
On month seems like a short time. It all depends on your dosing. Your body only uses what it needs. The rest is stored in your fat cells and dispersed slowly.
I say Own it! You are someone older girls like me envy. My bones are set.
You have so much potential!
What is your goal? Transgender, Cross Dressing, experimentation?
Looks like you let the Genie out of the bottle...
Feel the Love!
Jessi Heart
aka GumpGirl
11-28-2018, 11:28 AM
@Jessysummers my 2 cents

Unlike BO, PM doesn't seem to have long lasting efficacy, but I have read of two more PM users that report continued breast growth after stopping. Hips, though, are a first.
As far as I know there is no "breast tissue" sort of thing in the hips, so it's mostly a matter of where your fat goes. If you want to get rid of it you may want to look into your diet and get rid of mostly fatty or potentially estrogeni food (dairy, nuts, seeds, soy...) and try a more Testosterone oriented diet rich in protein and all those green bitter things like Kale and Lettuce who seem to increase T levels.
Also you may want to speak to a gym or personal trainer and ask for a routine built to shed extra fat in those areas while building more muscles.
Lastly, some guys are simply made to have a bubbly butt.

At the same time I am not sure if you know where you are heading to. You tried PM to feminise your body and now you say that you might get on it again, which contrasts with you saying that you are worried about your shape. Judging by that photo you have the potential for a knockout feminine body with perky breasts and a large booty, but what do you actually want?
I second what Jessi says about thinking well about your future. Feminine bodied men exist and have little trouble in life, but you may find it harder to find a partner in the future, and you might cut yourself out of many social activities.
Be careful and good luck!
11-29-2018, 09:04 PM
I want to thank all of you for your reactions, and the well meant concerns.. at this moment today Im writing after the funeral of my grandfather, he was my best friend since I was a little boy he was like my second father. I'm not going into detail to much but I have been there with him through the whole of his parkensons disease and have literally carried him to his grave. This is the biggest lost I ahve come across in my life.

I need some time to figure out myself at this point. I will update here on what I want to do with myself. A part of me wants to go for a transition and a part of me wants to become the best me that I truly can, wheter this is to continue as a man, or trans or whatever I will need to think about this myself for now..

Thank you for the loving replies.

Jessy

(11-28-2018 11:28 AM)shirazmn Wrote:  @Jessysummers my 2 cents

Unlike BO, PM doesn't seem to have long lasting efficacy, but I have read of two more PM users that report continued breast growth after stopping. Hips, though, are a first.
As far as I know there is no "breast tissue" sort of thing in the hips, so it's mostly a matter of where your fat goes. If you want to get rid of it you may want to look into your diet and get rid of mostly fatty or potentially estrogeni food (dairy, nuts, seeds, soy...) and try a more Testosterone oriented diet rich in protein and all those green bitter things like Kale and Lettuce who seem to increase T levels.
Also you may want to speak to a gym or personal trainer and ask for a routine built to shed extra fat in those areas while building more muscles.
Lastly, some guys are simply made to have a bubbly butt.

At the same time I am not sure if you know where you are heading to. You tried PM to feminise your body and now you say that you might get on it again, which contrasts with you saying that you are worried about your shape. Judging by that photo you have the potential for a knockout feminine body with perky breasts and a large booty, but what do you actually want?
I second what Jessi says about thinking well about your future. Feminine bodied men exist and have little trouble in life, but you may find it harder to find a partner in the future, and you might cut yourself out of many social activities.
Be careful and good luck!