Current time: 10-27-2020, 06:31 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Benefits for Men At 500MG Daily?
04-12-2017, 04:12 AM
Benefits for Men At 500MG Daily?
Can several people speak to any benefits or side effects of taking only a single 500mg pill a day for men as dietary supplementation? I know two or 1000mg will most likely override your testosterone and grow breasts and other female benefits, but what about just one?

If I am not looking to grow breasts, but I want softer and more youthful skin, less grey hair or hair to turn back from grey to its original color, anti-aging will this help? I am most interested in skin and anti-aging appearance benefits if there are any. Or is skin, anti-aging, collagen largely just for women? There are plenty of skin women testimonials there, but it could be totally inapplicable to men due to the testosterone and estrogen differences.

I don't have thinning hair so that benefit for me is out.

Thank you so much!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2017, 08:49 AM
RE: Benefits for Men At 500MG Daily?
I wanted to know the same.
06-10-2017, 12:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 12:15 PM by Nina40.)
As long as you don't take antiandrogens the health benefits of pm are good for men and women. It does have mild aromatase effects and can effect your manly bits. If you have low t counts it's possible that gynecomastia could be induced. Hair and nail growth are very common, however you can achieve the same with reishi mushroom and vitamin e. Keep in mind reishi is an antiandrogen as well. Pueraria is probably the most powerful phytoestrogen available currently known. Used by itself your body might just just convert it into testosterone which happens to excess hormones within the body. It depends on the individual. It will help shrink prostate issues due to excess estrogen within your system. But mostly it helps start a second puberty, & is good for general health as well. I will say this first thing I noticed was my skin got softer my eyelashes grew like crazy and my hair started growing thicker and more like my old color. Even the few white hairs that were showing up on my chin went back to blond color I had in my twenties.
06-10-2017, 12:26 PM
(06-10-2017 12:09 PM)Nina40 Wrote:  As long as you don't take antiandrogens the health benefits of pm are good for men and women. It does have mild aromatase effects and can effect your manly bits. If you have low t counts it's possible that gynecomastia could be induced. Hair and nail growth are very common, however you can achieve the same with reishi mushroom and vitamin e. Keep in mind reishi is an antiandrogen as well. Pueraria is probably the most powerful phytoestrogen available currently known. Used by itself your body might just just convert it into testosterone which happens to excess hormones within the body. It depends on the individual. It will help shrink prostate issues due to excess estrogen within your system. But mostly it helps start a second puberty, & is good for general health as well. I will say this first thing I noticed was my skin got softer my eyelashes grew like crazy and my hair started growing thicker and more like my old color. Even the few white hairs that were showing up on my chin went back to blond color I had in my twenties.
Well, if it has an aromatase effect, it will convert much testosterone in estrogens, so it would be an antiandrogen.
Anyway, the part that phytoestrogens in the pueraria could be converted in testosterone is new to me.
06-10-2017, 09:47 PM
If men have too much estrogen in their system the body will try to correct the imbalance the thyroid and pituitary glands will go to work and use the building blocks it's given and change them to keep you.. well you. Antiandrogens and other things that promote aromatase will tell the body to just let it happen. Think of it as an organ transplant. Your body will always try to do what it's designed to do. Think about women in menopause my older sister last year started growing a mustache due to low estrogen levels. Her body slowed the production of est and started producing test. A lot of people say herbal products don't have much effect on your system vs perception meds, but Asprin was just simply a derivative of willow bark at one time. Read everything you can insofar as side effects, reports on effectiveness, and make your own call. Just remember by messing with your hormones tread carefully. Bloating, muscle cramps, loss of strength, are just a few of the side effects of playing with phytoestrogens. If you keep it to 500mg of pm a day or every two days you should be fine. Although I always say get yourself checked out by a doctor every once in awhile. Regular blood tests can give you a heads up whether you are going too far in the feminization area.
08-06-2017, 12:13 PM
(06-10-2017 09:47 PM)Nina40 Wrote:  If men have too much estrogen in their system the body will try to correct the imbalance the thyroid and pituitary glands will go to work and use the building blocks it's given and change them to keep you.. well you. Antiandrogens and other things that promote aromatase will tell the body to just let it happen. Think of it as an organ transplant. Your body will always try to do what it's designed to do. Think about women in menopause my older sister last year started growing a mustache due to low estrogen levels. Her body slowed the production of est and started producing test. A lot of people say herbal products don't have much effect on your system vs perception meds, but Asprin was just simply a derivative of willow bark at one time. Read everything you can insofar as side effects, reports on effectiveness, and make your own call. Just remember by messing with your hormones tread carefully. Bloating, muscle cramps, loss of strength, are just a few of the side effects of playing with phytoestrogens. If you keep it to 500mg of pm a day or every two days you should be fine. Although I always say get yourself checked out by a doctor every once in awhile. Regular blood tests can give you a heads up whether you are going too far in the feminization area.
Thanks for all the information Nina! Do you know if it helps with psoriasis? I have been under a terrible amount of stress and I just developed psoriasis as a result. I have improved my diet drastically and I could use the benefit of helping with my hair, but was wondering if you had any information about psoriasis?
Thanks in advance
Tara11
08-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Thanks for all the information Nina! Do you know if it helps with psoriasis? I have been under a terrible amount of stress and I just developed psoriasis as a result. I have improved my diet drastically and I could use the benefit of helping with my hair, but was wondering if you had any information about psoriasis?
Thanks in advance
Tara11
[/quote]
I'm not sure about psoriasis but I can say I've had bad acne most of my life. Since I started my regimen it's all but cleared up. PM is really good for the skin so it's a possibility. What's the worse that could happen. One thing I can say is my emotions have been different since I've been taking pm I've become shall we say more calm. My nerves have become more mellow. (Although I'm more prone to tearing up at sad parts in movies.) Heck I even stopped biting my nails. Partially due to the fact they are much thicker and don't chip like they used to.
08-06-2017, 01:09 PM
(08-06-2017 12:56 PM)Nina40 Wrote:  Thanks for all the information Nina! Do you know if it helps with psoriasis? I have been under a terrible amount of stress and I just developed psoriasis as a result. I have improved my diet drastically and I could use the benefit of helping with my hair, but was wondering if you had any information about psoriasis?
Thanks in advance
Tara11
I'm not sure about psoriasis but I can say I've had bad acne most of my life. Since I started my regimen it's all but cleared up. PM is really good for the skin so it's a possibility. What's the worse that could happen. One thing I can say is my emotions have been different since I've been taking pm I've become shall we say more calm. My nerves have become more mellow. (Although I'm more prone to tearing up at sad parts in movies.) Heck I even stopped biting my nails. Partially due to the fact they are much thicker and don't chip like they used to.
[/quote]
That's awesome! I'm going to give it a go! I've gone through a tremendous amount of stress and look like I've aged 10 years in the process. Most "cures" aren't cures, they just suppress what you have. I want it gone while it's still in it's infancy.
Thanks again Smile
10-28-2017, 08:00 AM
@Nina40 what was your dosage for

"I will say this first thing I noticed was my skin got softer my eyelashes grew like crazy and my hair started growing thicker and more like my old color. Even the few white hairs that were showing up on my chin went back to blond color I had in my twenties. "

I will only have softer skin and regrow hair and sensitive nippel.
10-28-2017, 06:39 PM
(10-28-2017 08:00 AM)seba Wrote:  @Nina40 what was your dosage for

"I will say this first thing I noticed was my skin got softer my eyelashes grew like crazy and my hair started growing thicker and more like my old color. Even the few white hairs that were showing up on my chin went back to blond color I had in my twenties. "

I will only have softer skin and regrow hair and sensitive nippel.

At the time of that post I was at 2k pm per day I think. But I was taking AA's at the time as well. I've been on a constant regimen for almost a year now. With one week off every four. If all you want is the skin and hair benifits just stick with 500mg pm per day.