Current time: 09-26-2020, 02:09 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigger Butt!!
11-12-2019, 02:58 AM
Big Grin Bigger Butt!!
Hi Beautiful people!

I'm a 30-year-old CIS woman.
I have huge breasts (cup G), all-natural. Very blessed with that! Angel

But all I want is a BIGGER BUTT! Big Grin

Can someone advise me??

1. Can I use PM to enhance my butt?
2. Should I use different herbs for the growth of my butt or will PM be enough?
3. Will the PM solely focus on my breast growth? Or will I gain more curves overall?

Thank you so much for the support and answers!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: Bigger Butt!!
I would suggest looking up Brett Contreras, I think it is, aka The Glute Guy, you can find examples of his writing on T-Nation.com.
Strong Curves is one of his programs, I found a Reddit for it. Worth a check.

As to PM, I can't answer for certain. Building the muscles will enhance the curves, a good layer of fat will help there, so you have a nice bubble... Maybe some of the other forum members can add some insight?
I think you need to take a good stock of where you are starting from, and if you want to share, I'll be happy to offer what help I can.

If you'd rather PM, feel free.
11-13-2019, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2019 06:38 PM by Lachococinna.)
Hi,

Thank you so much for your reply.
Luckily for me, I work out often. My boyfriend has seen a great difference. I'm looking for this extra push. I am already taking Maca faithfully. That might have helped me in my journey.

I would like to find out if PM will change something for me.

May i ask you a few questions?

What PM Pills do you use exactly?
What brand?
And where do you order them from?

I have read all the posts about people seeing changes in their lower body taking PM and i hope it will make a difference in my mine.

Also, have I heard that progesterone cream did a lot for breasts. I was hoping i could use that on my buttocks.

Once again! Thank you for the reply! You can email me or PM (although im not sure if i can use that tool)

(11-13-2019 05:34 PM)steyraug96 Wrote:  I would suggest looking up Brett Contreras, I think it is, aka The Glute Guy, you can find examples of his writing on T-Nation.com.

As to PM, I can't answer for certain. Building the muscles will enhance the curves, a good layer of fat will help there, so you have a nice bubble... Maybe some of the other forum members can add some insight?
I think you need to take a good stock of where you are starting from, and if you want to share, I'll be happy to offer what help I can.

Hi,

Luckily for me, I work out often. My boyfriend has seen a great difference. I'm looking for this extra push. I am already taking Maca faithfully. That might have helped me in my journey.

What brand?

I have read all the posts about people seeing changes in their lower body taking PM and i hope it will make a difference in my mine.

Also, have I heard that progesterone cream did a lot for breasts. I was hoping i could use that on my buttocks.

Once again! Thank you for the reply! You can email me or PM (although im not sure if i can use that tool)

(11-13-2019 05:34 PM)steyraug96 Wrote:  I would suggest looking up Brett Contreras, I think it is, aka The Glute Guy, you can find examples of his writing on T-Nation.com.

Hi,

What brand?

11-13-2019, 07:05 PM
LOL
Trigger happy on the reply there? ;-)

I actually am not taking PM at this time.
I made a thread to ask a not dissimilar question myself, I want to look into PM spray to help my hairline.
As the scalp is heavily vascularized, I see a chance for secondary feminization, which is just a plus.

I have taken the Ainterol pills in the past, as high as 1500 mg/day, and after a month of 1 X 500 mg / 3X/day, I found no difference. But I've used Progynova to 4 mg/day, and THAT was very enjoyable.:-D Also used Barlowe's. No difference I could detect, after three months, on either.

I need to work on weight loss, which is also a problem for estrogen use (E blocks weight loss, basically). If I had the chance to exercise in the day... IF! (12+ hour workdays and 90 minutes commuting on a good day.) In by 8 AM, leaving 6:45 - 8 PM. Then home to cook dinner. Can't work out on a full stomach... No one else at home eats unless I cook, basically.

With our lovely gov't (US) being what it is... Well, with GOV'T being what it is.. :-P Inhouse isn't as easy as it was, Shesalady (for the UK) is offline right now, it's just harder and harder to get things done.
But I'm too close to rambling now.

-Dianna