Current time: 10-21-2020, 11:47 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can PM capsules be used as a suppository
09-18-2020, 02:23 PM
Can PM capsules be used as a suppository
I have been taking PM off and on for some time just in the last couple of months they give me horrible stomach cramps to the point I have stopped taking. Was taking 3000 mg a day and cut back to 1000mg and still cramp. I have 2 full bottles and was wondering if any one has used as a suppository and did they have any effect on breast growth. Love the feeling while on PM and would hate to stop and waste 2 full bottlesHuh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2020, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2020 03:20 PM by Big Pudd.)
RE: Can PM capsules be used as a suppository
Hi Honey. I'm so sorry to hear your not feeling good. I know I read a post not to long ago of someone using the PM capsule as a suppository. I don't remember what he mixed it with, or how he got it in, and if it worked or not. If i find it. I will post it to you, or if the person who is reading this post was the one who talked about the PM suppository please help our sister Honey.

Another thing. Are you taking vitamins. I was doing research on vitamins, and this is what i found. From the National Institutes of Health.

Vitamin D promotes calcium absorption in the gut and maintains adequate serum calcium and phosphate concentrations to enable normal bone mineralization and to prevent hypocalcemic tetany (involuntary contraction of muscles, leading to cramps and spasms).

You may just be sensitive to bio identical plants. And may not be able to use them. But i would definitely first go see a doctor. You may have something going on with your intestines. Don't let this persist. Give the doctor as much information as you can about how, and what your feeling. The more you tell him. The better he can help you. Let him rule out every thing he can. And don't be afraid to ask him questions. As many as you can. Keep in touch with us. You know all of us love you, and want to see you happy, and healthy. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply