Current time: 11-28-2021, 06:05 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Half a year after taking BO.
07-16-2021, 10:45 AM
RE: Half a year after taking BO.
I stopped PM and Saw palmetto for vaccinating covid. I stopped when I began to feel breast growth and decreased appetite for sex. I would love to continue but no one can tell me if I can or cannot continue until I am fully vaccinated. Can you give me some advice on whether I can continue or should I wait until I receive the second dose of the vaccine. Please advise me if anyone has experience. Well thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2021, 01:27 AM
RE: Half a year after taking BO.
Hello everyone. After a long time, I want to share my experiences again. I used PM and saw palmetto for 1.5 months. My nipples became sensitive and my erections were very weak. It all started to be amazing my breasts started to grow but it started to whistle in my ears, tinnitus, and I got a lot of red dry rashes on my hands, this is exactly what happened to me two years ago when I was also taking PM and saw palmetto. I was very frightened and I stopped and threw everything away. I don't know what to do now, I long to have breasts but my body reacts badly to pm, do you have any advice on what to start taking? I was on BO for half a year but I had almost no results. I don't know how to proceed. Thank you for any advice

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply