Current time: 11-28-2021, 05:10 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You Heard of Permixon?
10-06-2021, 11:33 AM
Have You Heard of Permixon?
Following two recent heart procedures, I was having insomnia complicated by having to make a lot of trips to the bathroom. For that latter problem, my GP prescribed Permixon, a concentrated form of Saw Palmetto that appears to be made in France. In reading up on this stuff, one of the possible adverse effects is "exceptionally increased breast volume." For those of us on this site, that doesn't sound adverse at all. Anyway, I was curious if anyone else had heard of this product. I don't live in the US, so I don't know if the product is even available there.

I put my NBE program on hold before the heart procedures, but I am taking MSM and Vit C for the healing benefits and am hoping to really see some of the adverse effects mentioned about this product. Another site indicated that it should not be taken for more than 6 months.

Their website:
https://www.soin-et-nature.com/en/9260-p...sules.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Have You Heard of Permixon?
I haven't heard of it. I'm taking Flomax for BPH, and that evidently also can have breast enlargement as a side effect. But unfortunately affects a tiny percentage of less than 1%.

I have the impression that many men who find that their breasts have grown as a result of side effects from medications are delighted by this. I have seen threads reporting the same delight at genital shrinkage as a side effect.

A few years ago I encountered someone who had had bypass surgery and, as a result of his medications, had grown a magnificent pair of breasts that he loved to show off on camera. He was in love with them. I encountered him recently in the video room at measurection.com, showing off his breasts and shrunken penis for all to see and enjoy.
10-06-2021, 11:29 PM
Wuerstchen,

I find the apparent connection between treating swollen prostate glands and breast growth intriguing in that blocking the dominant male hormone is key to the treatment. Something about that just seems wrong. Even stranger to me is that I seem to recall that estrogen was used in extreme cases of prostate hyperplasia. I guess enough estrogen overwhelms the testosterone production.

Regarding your second point, I wonder how many of those men wanted breasts before they got on the medication or came to love their breasts/shrinkage after they/it showed up. Maybe that's something to take a poll on.

I am hoping the possibility of "exceptionally increased breast volume" from Permixon exceeds 1%, but I haven't been able to find much in the way of further information. Maybe some of our members in France can read the insert information for further details?

Anyway, I think the incisions have healed to the point that I'll get back to massaging and pumping as part of my regimen and see if the Permixon works its magic on me.

BTW, I had a single bypass done with a robot, and so they didn't have to crack my rib cage, but even with that much easier procedure, I can confidently say that nobody in their right mind would want to go through bypass surgery in the hopes a growing breasts.

Thanks for your response.
10-07-2021, 09:17 PM
Looked a bit further and found out that the possibility of abnormal breast development in men taking Permixon is 1 to 10 out of 1000, similar to Flomax. Oh well, it was a nice dream while it lasted. Looks like I will pick up on the PM program I was on before the procedures.
10-07-2021, 09:56 PM
Good luck!
10-09-2021, 01:07 AM
Does any one know how to tone the breasts up to be firmer? As pm seems to develop kind of man boobs, or so it seems to be with me. I want pervt natural femmine ones, like some of posts of girls on here.
10-11-2021, 01:40 PM
After a bit more research, I'll just be staying with the MSM and Permixon (or another form of saw palmetto - the Permixon is pretty expensive for a retiree). Anyway, I saw that PM does not mix well with the blood thinner I am on following the bypass surgery, and the numbness in the breast for the incision or robot argues for holding off on pumping until feeling comes back. I'm going to check with an essential oils guy I know to see if there is something that would speed up the healing.

Any other experience/suggestions would be appreciated.