Current time: 05-21-2022, 12:39 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Hello
11-26-2017, 02:46 PM
Hello
Hello. Longtime Lurker. First Time Posting Photos. MWM 55 SE US. I’ve been on/off PM for a couple of years. Decidedly committed to staying outwardly male, but like the softer side of things that PM provides.
Forgot Pic.
Quote this message in a reply
11-26-2017, 08:15 PM
RE: Hello
(11-26-2017 02:46 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Hello. Longtime Lurker. First Time Posting Photos. MWM 55 SE US. I’ve been on/off PM for a couple of years. Decidedly committed to staying outwardly male, but like the softer side of things that PM provides.
Forgot Pic.

Wow, Stevenator. I had no idea!!

Great nipples, just from herbs or pumping also?

-Noobs
11-27-2017, 08:03 AM
(11-26-2017 02:46 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Hello. Longtime Lurker. First Time Posting Photos. MWM 55 SE US. I’ve been on/off PM for a couple of years. Decidedly committed to staying outwardly male, but like the softer side of things that PM provides.
Forgot Pic.

Well you have done an amazing job with your breasts, absolutely stunning. How did you get them so large?
Find all posts by this user
11-27-2017, 10:58 PM
Thanks! They’re really not all that large right now. Photos can be deceiving. Ha. The first year of NBE was the whole alphabet of herbs. I was taking way too many capsules per day. I got tired of swallowing 20+ pills per day. I don’t take AA’s anymore. I sometimes take FG & sometimes Calcium. I probably should up my FG, but basically I’m just PM & PC. I’ve rotated my PM doses. Ive usually averaged 6 capsules per day. (3k/mg). I seem to prefer 9 per day, 3 doses of 3 capsules. Not sure specifically about my nipples. They used to be tiny. They’ve started growing when I started PM. “They say” PC helps nipple growth. I guess PC had an effect on mine. Most probably all the gains came from PM, though.
11-28-2017, 10:28 AM
(11-27-2017 10:58 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Thanks! They’re really not all that large right now. Photos can be deceiving. Ha. The first year of NBE was the whole alphabet of herbs. I was taking way too many capsules per day. I got tired of swallowing 20+ pills per day. I don’t take AA’s anymore. I sometimes take FG & sometimes Calcium. I probably should up my FG, but basically I’m just PM & PC. I’ve rotated my PM doses. Ive usually averaged 6 capsules per day. (3k/mg). I seem to prefer 9 per day, 3 doses of 3 capsules. Not sure specifically about my nipples. They used to be tiny. They’ve started growing when I started PM. “They say” PC helps nipple growth. I guess PC had an effect on mine. Most probably all the gains came from PM, though.

Well you have a beautiful set of boobies, such inspiration for us wanting to be where you are.
Find all posts by this user
12-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Thank you! I really like them.
I wish they were bigger, of course.
Its a very slow process.
It just takes time.
12-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Some updated photos.
12-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Some updated photos
12-10-2017, 02:25 AM
(12-10-2017 12:34 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Some updated photos

Wish I could gt my areola to grow like yours, must be sensitive as hell.

-Noobs
12-10-2017, 04:29 AM
noobs ... Send me a PM sometime.
I’d love to chat. Thx.