Current time: 05-21-2022, 01:46 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.79 Average
Hello
12-19-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Hello
(12-15-2017 07:52 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(12-13-2017 07:17 PM)Sam1981 Wrote:  Looking good there. Couple questions on the pelvic tilt. I have heard about it, but the information out there is limited. And I always wondered if Transgenders get it too as some say you do or not.

Did you feel any pain or something to tell you was getting it?

When did you noticed it at first?

I think I just noticed my waistline changing, in regards to how my belt felt around my waist. Then, just from looking in the mirror. I asked here, hoping others could confirm or deny.
(12-13-2017 06:41 AM)girlyboy Wrote:  WoW!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!what's your secret?

PM/FG/AA/PC ... for two years.

Cool

Well you sure have some fantastic titties going on, and your nipples along with your areola definetly making the girls jealous.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2017, 10:34 AM
(12-15-2017 07:52 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(12-13-2017 07:17 PM)Sam1981 Wrote:  Looking good there. Couple questions on the pelvic tilt. I have heard about it, but the information out there is limited. And I always wondered if Transgenders get it too as some say you do or not.

Did you feel any pain or something to tell you was getting it?

When did you noticed it at first?

I think I just noticed my waistline changing, in regards to how my belt felt around my waist. Then, just from looking in the mirror. I asked here, hoping others could confirm or deny.
(12-13-2017 06:41 AM)girlyboy Wrote:  WoW!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!what's your secret?

PM/FG/AA/PC ... for two years.

Cool

The way you skirt is, it appears you got a curve going on. However it could be the butt and belly combination doing it? When I wear its mostly straight across. From what I read on the tilt. It usually comes with muscle pain in the back as your muscles are getting used to the tilt. And you have to change your walking habits as well. The information on this is very limited on what I have found.
12-20-2017, 12:28 PM
It could be. PM really packs on the pounds, and I struggle with my weight. There is limited info on this, and why I asked here if anyone else had personal experience on the subject. Or, it could just all be in my head. Ha.
01-09-2018, 09:47 PM
Photo Update ...

I restarted today after a one month break.

The last week or so of a break I find myself
**really** missing PM in my system.

These photos were taken about 45 mind after
the initial dose. I’m hoping for the usual surge
of growth in a week’s time. I’ll update again, then.
01-09-2018, 11:36 PM
(01-09-2018 09:47 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  Photo Update ...

I restarted today after a one month break.

The last week or so of a break I find myself
**really** missing PM in my system.

These photos were taken about 45 mind after
the initial dose. I’m hoping for the usual surge
of growth in a week’s time. I’ll update again, then.

Very nice , we look forward to your updates!

Carrie
01-10-2018, 08:57 PM
What is your regimen/ how long have you been on it?
01-10-2018, 09:25 PM
I must say that I envy your areolas, so round and huge, so feminine....
01-11-2018, 05:15 AM
Thanks everyone!

I’ve been on PM for two years. Never 100% consistent. Usually 6 weeks on, then 4-6 weeks off. I started with the full alphabet list of herbs. Realized I didn’t like taking 30 capsules a day. For the last 18 months it’s been basically PM, FG, bio-PC & Green Tea. For an added boost of AA, I’ll add Spearmint Tea. It’s also good to add Calcium. I drink a decent amount of milk, so I don’t always take it regularly.
01-12-2018, 11:27 AM
(01-11-2018 05:15 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Thanks everyone!

I’ve been on PM for two years. Never 100% consistent. Usually 6 weeks on, then 4-6 weeks off. I started with the full alphabet list of herbs. Realized I didn’t like taking 30 capsules a day. For the last 18 months it’s been basically PM, FG, bio-PC & Green Tea. For an added boost of AA, I’ll add Spearmint Tea. It’s also good to add Calcium. I drink a decent amount of milk, so I don’t always take it regularly.
Well you have done an amazing Job and should be quite happy with your results. How is your equipment working down below? Did you ever use suction or pump on your nipples? How are you feeling now that your body is being flooded with pm again, after I take a break it feels so nice to get back on.
01-12-2018, 08:38 PM
I usually take PM until the point of having erection issues, then I wind up stopping for a month or so. When that subsides, then I jump back on the PM train & start again. I’m much happier, being mellow while on PM. I’ve never used any kind of pump. I’m planning being ‘topless’ at the beach & fishing pier in June, and the nude resort in July. It should be an interesting & fun summer.