Current time: 10-27-2020, 05:46 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I may have made a mistake
12-10-2017, 06:22 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017 06:27 AM by GreenMetroid.)
I may have made a mistake
Lemme start by saying I got a boob fetish. One day I found out about Pueraria Mirifica and decided to try it, cuz I wanted to see how it felt. I ended up liking the stuff, and finished a bottle of it in like 3 months and noticed effects along the way. 8 months after quitting, i think the PM effects continued in my body naturally, so now I have gynecomastia, which was expected (although bigger than I had anticipated), but a little more troubling is my crotch region. Its looking kinda feminine and my junk is starting to lose feeling and.. structure. It wouldn't be a problem but now it's starting to hurt. I tried to start taking Butea Superba to see if it would reverse or something, but it might've made it worse. One time after pleasuring myself, I pissed afterward and felt intense brief pain that after left an ache in my penis most the day, and healed before bed. 2 days later, I had to release again before bed, which seemed like a normal discharge and felt fine after. The next morning I felt the urge to pleasure again, and discharge felt and looked normal, but throughout the whole day my penile tip just ached. I feel it has to do with that i didn't wait long enough between discharges, but I've never had that problem before.
Wasn't constant pain, but my junk needs constant readjustment or it starts to hurt. Is this directly related to hormonal imbalance from my Pueraria Mirifica and/or Butea Superba? I was considering an Aromatase Inhibitor, because I think estrogen is one of the main culprits here. I do not want to have crotch pains like this. I do not want to see a doctor, but I think I might have to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2020, 03:25 PM
RE: I may have made a mistake
One of those old threads that makes you wonder .... Whatever happened to the situation?
05-21-2020, 12:39 AM
Pueraria Mirifica seems to be working. I think, I should reduce the intake by half. two weeks ago, it was 40 D, then last week, I lose three pounds and my size was 38 D, and now it is 38 DD.

I still needs to reduce the waist and I needs my booty to enlarge a little, last night, I ordered Swanson Bovine Ovary and it should be on the way soon.

I like to ask some of you to take it easy on how much the dosages and tread yourself lightly and drink water on daily basis.

Midana
05-21-2020, 04:35 PM
Just consider the facts and do some research that the p.m. and the bo should not be mixed together they will conflicts if your body and compete for growth and this is not a marathon to be rushing things in
05-25-2020, 03:10 PM
Michelle street;

Just a question regarding the PM and BO, when is the best time to stop PM before taking BO? how far apart ? Thank you,

Midana
05-25-2020, 06:27 PM
For me I separated a month
05-25-2020, 10:04 PM
Michelle street

Ok, Thanks for the tip, I had to admit to you when I saw the pictures of your bottom, I was jealous. Really loved your bottom.DodgyHeart
05-26-2020, 07:22 AM
Was not my picture,I have not posted one here
05-26-2020, 08:20 PM
Sorry, your name confused for the others, I thought the photo are your, but, you are right. My mistake....

Midana