Current time: 10-27-2020, 05:47 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average
Is Pueraria Mirifica useful to treat androgenic alopecia?
06-11-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: Is Pueraria Mirifica useful to treat androgenic alopecia?
(06-11-2017 05:05 PM)Nina40 Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 02:03 PM)Carla Wrote:  
(06-11-2017 01:50 PM)Nina40 Wrote:  I started around late November and yes I started budding around the second month. I'm now at a solid A cup and still growing. Chaste is a good DHT blocker with few side effects. I've tried saw palmetto but had better results with chaste and reishi. As I said I'm going for full feminization. So far my hips are filling in and I have to wear a binder to keep my nips from showing during work. I'd say I'm about a quarter inch away from actual cleavage without a push up bra. I will say the hair growth was a nice surprise. It started with a light fuzz growing in the temples to actual hairs within 3 months. Although I do have fuzz growth on my ears which is kinda weird. My facial hair has really slowed down in growth as of late it takes about twice the time to grow a mustache. Eyebrow growth has been pretty thick but that's not really testosterone driven. PM has some potent ability to effectively help hair and nail growth but the phytoestrogens will focus on developing secondary characteristics. If your nipples start to hurt or you feel lumps about the size of a marble under your nips you're budding and starting to develop breast tissue.
i wil use PM en also i wil use Progesteron Creme for bigger nippels Kokoro Professional Strength Balance Creme
Is formulated on 2.4% natural progesterone, thus 33% more progesterone than usual (compared to 1.85% in our original Creme product code 2222NV) and designed for women who need a higher level of progesterone to achieve a balanced and Maintain healthy lifestyle.
Gluten & Soy free - Non GMO No added color or fragrance No animal testing, products or by-products. PETA approved

ingrediëntenGedeïoniseerd Water, Wild Yam Extract, Glycerine (plantaardige afgeleid), Caprylic / caprinetriglyceriden (kokosnoot afgeleid), squalaan (olijfolie verkregen), Cetyl Alcohol (plantaardige afgeleid), progesteron USP (2,4% - wilde yam afgeleid), Cetearylalcohol ( plantaardige afgeleide), Dex Panthanol (vitamine B-5), allantoïne (suikerbieten afgeleid), Xanthaangom (zeewier), retinylpalmitaat (vitamine A), Hydroxyethylcellulose (plantaardige vezels), Phenoxyethanol (conserveermiddel).

Suggested Use: Bring 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon twice a day to chest, neck, face, breasts, palms and soles.
How often: menstruating women use on days 12-26 of the menstrual cycle. Non-menstruating women use creams for three weeks and one week off.
Is this a good means there please help me be a beginner
That's alot of extra ingredients. Try to keep it simple. From what I've seen from some of the success stories on this forum. Most just found the combo that works for them.

oke i try to do that thanks xxx Carla
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2020, 07:37 PM
bump.
08-18-2020, 01:54 PM
Hello?