Current time: 08-12-2022, 09:37 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
It's Jamie Time!!
01-08-2019, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2019 08:18 PM by jj_sweet_girl.)
RE: It's Jamie Time!!
I see what ya all are doing don't leave me out, challenge accepted.

TongueHeartAngel

[attachment=5370]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2019, 08:19 PM
(01-08-2019 08:17 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  I see what ya all are doing don't leave me out, challenge accepted.

TongueHeartAngel
Awesome looking
April
01-08-2019, 08:25 PM
Wowzers!
01-08-2019, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2019 09:14 PM by Elenachica.)
(01-03-2019 04:40 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  
(01-03-2019 12:50 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  When you think she’s in testing mode, just tell her one day
at that moment that one day you’re gonna need a proper bra.

I am thinking thats what it will come to. Next time she says her underwear or clothes are soo comfy in front of me I just say well let me try them on and I'll judge for myself....

Playful tease of course but maybe its the prompt shes fishing for.

PS. I like the nighties especially the black one.

One chica to another, you may want to consider just sitting down with her and telling her. Don't make the mistake and do it over text message, that didn't go so well with my wife - she was very upset but things worked out ultimately. Like others we have a sort of unspoken acceptance. I don't make a big deal of it around her and she really never sees me dressing. She was a lesbian for awhile years ago so in the back of my mind I think that might be why she was upset when I told her.
01-08-2019, 09:23 PM
(01-08-2019 09:13 PM)Elenachica Wrote:  
(01-03-2019 04:40 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  
(01-03-2019 12:50 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  When you think she’s in testing mode, just tell her one day
at that moment that one day you’re gonna need a proper bra.

I am thinking thats what it will come to. Next time she says her underwear or clothes are soo comfy in front of me I just say well let me try them on and I'll judge for myself....

Playful tease of course but maybe its the prompt shes fishing for.

PS. I like the nighties especially the black one.

One chica to another, you may want to consider just sitting down with her and telling her. Don't make the mistake and do it over text message, that didn't go so well with my wife - she was very upset but things worked out ultimately. Like others we have a sort of unspoken acceptance. I don't make a big deal of it around her and she really never sees me dressing. She was a lesbian for awhile years ago so in the back of my mind I think that might be why she was upset when I told her.
Now that outfit is hot
April
01-08-2019, 09:33 PM
Awesome looking. Love how you look and your progress. Keep it going. HeartHeartHeart
01-08-2019, 09:47 PM
(01-08-2019 08:17 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  I see what ya all are doing don't leave me out, challenge accepted.

TongueHeartAngel

Very nice, looking awesome! Love the outfit.
01-09-2019, 03:42 AM
Looking really good there hope you sort things ok at home hugs Gabriella Heart
01-09-2019, 10:40 AM

TongueHeartAngel
Ok. I see...a bathing suit challenge...hmmm
I might have a bikini or two....Tongue
Jessi Heart
01-09-2019, 12:22 PM
Thank you all for the swimsuit and other compliments.

Been back on the PM wagon for about a week. I always forget how coming back after a break the fullness that you feel in your breasts, wow its intoxicating.

Been wearing support so often now that the days without are starting to feel like I am missing something. That and the broadcasting that comes along with going commando is still my self concious struggle. Don't want to be outted but I can't stop pushing the envelope buy taking my daily doses. Still taking just pm 550 caps morning and evening.
I am toying with a trial of a 3rd pill just to see but I am afraid to risk mental stability that I have with just the 2 a day regimine.

I am wondering what I should do for my 1 yr anniversary. Only 7 days away from the 1 yr mark since I started this PM supplement adventure. I have a doc appt a month out from now too last time told me I was fat, ha, wonder if when they see me now if they wanna throw me in a looney bin. Its too far away to start thinking about that now. Just fleeting mind blurb.

What else to add... Home front had been good. Nothing to report. Still waiting for the right time to just go full open with my wife and where my mental state is.. that leads into...

Been doing some reading on dysphoria and how science describes the facts and logic behind the brain development when it comes to gender alignment. Its not nessicarily an ailment, condition, or disorder (which are words I hate, as they imply something is wrong). But it is something that exists outside of what is supposedly the so called order or socially accepted majority. It is a triggered response and flip in our development process and nurturement that makes us groe into who we are. Knowing that was an eye opener and I went back in my head and could really start to see more about how I came to be where I am.

Now if that info also shows where I am going, it remains to be seen and realized but the similarities between scientific findings and my life story were more than coincidental. It was a real self vindicating moment of I am not crazy moment.

Anyway I would incourage others to go out and read some on dysphoria or what medical world defines as gender/mental/sexual disorders. (Cause anything in minority has to be disorder .. stupid black & white world we live in) ... regardless you might find something that can help you put fact and identity into why you are you if you are looking for that kind of realization.

Cheers,
JJ