Current time: 08-09-2022, 07:36 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
It's Jamie Time!!
01-09-2019, 12:34 PM
RE: It's Jamie Time!!
(01-09-2019 12:22 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  Thank you all for the swimsuit and other compliments.

Been back on the PM wagon for about a week. I always forget how coming back after a break the fullness that you feel in your breasts, wow its intoxicating.

Been wearing support so often now that the days without are starting to feel like I am missing something. That and the broadcasting that comes along with going commando is still my self concious struggle. Don't want to be outted but I can't stop pushing the envelope buy taking my daily doses. Still taking just pm 550 caps morning and evening.
I am toying with a trial of a 3rd pill just to see but I am afraid to risk mental stability that I have with just the 2 a day regimine.

I am wondering what I should do for my 1 yr anniversary. Only 7 days away from the 1 yr mark since I started this PM supplement adventure. I have a doc appt a month out from now too last time told me I was fat, ha, wonder if when they see me now if they wanna throw me in a looney bin. Its too far away to start thinking about that now. Just fleeting mind blurb.

What else to add... Home front had been good. Nothing to report. Still waiting for the right time to just go full open with my wife and where my mental state is.. that leads into...

Been doing some reading on dysphoria and how science describes the facts and logic behind the brain development when it comes to gender alignment. Its not nessicarily an ailment, condition, or disorder (which are words I hate, as they imply something is wrong). But it is something that exists outside of what is supposedly the so called order or socially accepted majority. It is a triggered response and flip in our development process and nurturement that makes us groe into who we are. Knowing that was an eye opener and I went back in my head and could really start to see more about how I came to be where I am.

Now if that info also shows where I am going, it remains to be seen and realized but the similarities between scientific findings and my life story were more than coincidental. It was a real self vindicating moment of I am not crazy moment.

Anyway I would incourage others to go out and read some on dysphoria or what medical world defines as gender/mental/sexual disorders. (Cause anything in minority has to be disorder .. stupid black & white world we live in) ... regardless you might find something that can help you put fact and identity into why you are you if you are looking for that kind of realization.

Cheers,
JJ
Yes! Bravo Jamie!
You are you...you are in control. I am with you 100%!

I read the same about Gender Dysphoria. It’s about finding and becoming your true self.

I recommend “Warrior Princess” by Kristin Beck. It’s a story of an American hero with Gender Dysphoria. I read after I started my Realignment. Some of the thoughts and feelings she discusses in her book are almost identical to mine. I’m confident you will find similarities as well.

Own today, own tomorrow, own Everyday!
Jessi Heart
(01-08-2019 08:17 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  I see what ya all are doing don't leave me out, challenge accepted.

TongueHeartAngel
New Jessi thread...might even be a swimsuit pic...
Game on!
Jessi Heart
Quote this message in a reply
01-13-2019, 12:50 AM
Hi Jamie ,

Love the swimsuit you are looking very feminine.

I appreciate the the open discussion about where you are at with who you are discovering yourself to be . Trying to determine the underlying factors that are driving your decisions is very self realized .

I am feeling similarly as to you and what is driving the want or need to feminize ? Whether I want to admit it or not that is in fact what I am doing . It’s fun to play the self deception game of I am just a guy that “wants to grow boobs” . I struggle now with the entire notion because it’s personaly ridiculous to believe there isn’t something underlying the changing of my hormones thru herbs !

Anyways I ramble thanks for sharing a part of yourself Heart

Olive
Find all posts by this user
01-14-2019, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 10:53 AM by juststartin.)
(01-13-2019 12:52 PM)Stevie Wrote:  Lovely swimsuits, as amazing as it looks I'd be so scared going public in one contrary to the need and necessity of needing support and coverage at your size breasts. Curious how many are going full femme bikini one or two piece this season? I been looking at tankinis myself as a sort of unisex option
Same as last year hipster bottoms , bikini top and ladies swim shirt. Took this to Mexico with me last year!
01-14-2019, 12:43 AM
(01-13-2019 12:52 PM)Stevie Wrote:  Lovely swimsuits, as amazing as it looks I'd be so scared going public in one contrary to the need and necessity of needing support and coverage at your size breasts. Curious how many are going full femme bikini one or two piece this season? I been looking at tankinis myself as a sort of unisex option
Stevie...I’m a two piece girl...
Tankini and skirt bottom is what I went out in the first time.
It’s all about self confidence. Being secure, strong and confident.
Jessi Heart
01-14-2019, 11:32 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 11:39 AM by jj_sweet_girl.)
Hello so this is what has happened after 9 months of taking PM. Been at it a yr bit say 9mths cause I took a 3 month break

Present

Been heck of a ride.

(01-13-2019 12:50 AM)Olive Wrote:  Hi Jamie ,

I appreciate the the open discussion about where you are at with who you are discovering yourself to be . Trying to determine the underlying factors that are driving your decisions is very self realized .

I am feeling similarly as to you and what is driving the want or need to feminize ? Whether I want to admit it or not that is in fact what I am doing . It’s fun to play the self deception game of I am just a guy that “wants to grow boobs” . I struggle now with the entire notion because it’s personaly ridiculous to believe there isn’t something underlying the changing of my hormones thru herbs !

Olive
Thanks Olive, feel free if you want to PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
JJ
01-14-2019, 03:10 PM
oh so very nice , enjoy
01-14-2019, 06:02 PM
Damn you have some pretty tits.
Just beautiful !!
01-14-2019, 07:17 PM
(01-14-2019 11:32 AM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  Hello so this is what has happened after 9 months of taking PM. Been at it a yr bit say 9mths cause I took a 3 month break

Present

Been heck of a ride.

(01-13-2019 12:50 AM)Olive Wrote:  Hi Jamie ,

Olive
Thanks Olive, feel free if you want to PM me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
JJ

Hi JJ,

Wonderful results! and in 9 months wow. May I ask what your dosage was?

Thanks and all the best, Anna
01-14-2019, 08:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2019 07:09 PM by jj_sweet_girl.)
(01-14-2019 07:17 PM)abeignet Wrote:  Hi JJ,

Wonderful results! and in 9 months wow. May I ask what your dosage was?

Thanks and all the best, Anna

Mostly just 2 550mg pm pills a day 1 morning and night
01-14-2019, 08:18 PM
All I can say is Oh My. Awesome looking. You are an inspiration.