Current time: 06-29-2022, 03:25 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.45 Average
It's Jamie Time!!
04-10-2019, 09:32 AM
RE: It's Jamie Time!!
(04-10-2019 09:14 AM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  
(04-08-2019 06:35 PM)Stevie Wrote:  I applaud your progress and wisdom in self to know when to call it a day. Too often you hear on any forum whether it be fantasy, fetish, or fulfillment, that a person has become so welcomed to the feelings and effects of estrogen or the effects. Whether they love the calm mindset or body changes or whatever it may be. And know they need to stop but find themselves pushing the envelope more and more slowly but surely.
I was talking to a friend who I have known for a couple years who has been using Natureday, that is what I use, but love the community here so I lurk and privately discuss ideas and ask questions in case I ever choose to try PM more than I have in the past. But I was talking to my buddy and he is 39, I am 32, and he lives out west and just knew eachother from their site. Anyways....He started out just wanting to see if it worked, and it did, and he got married and didn't want to cause any alarm so he quit for a year or so he said, and then he said he got bored of the day to day marriage life, not that he was upset or unhappy just kind of vanilla...so he wanted a personal thrill so he reordered and bought one of their 6 month packages. Over the course of the 6 months he grew substantially, and called it a day, but was pretty hooked on the effects and ordered another 6 month package, swearing this would be the last of it. I've known him for about 3 years just online and he orders their individual products from time to time, but he has gotten to a point as many on here do, and that is just having a chest that is no longer available to hide. He is a 38D cup now and it has impaired his marriage in a lot of ways. Swimming, vacations, his daughters do not want him at their swimming lessons, so schedule conflicts, he says his wife and him are ok contrary to some strains it's caused. But he wonders if taking it too was worth it. Says he's happy when he looks down, just not as happy when he looks around...

All that to say this, not everyone who wants a bit of feminization is transgender. Surely it opens the window to some, but to others we've known all along we just want softer skin, or a feminine bust, whatever it may be, but in the end still men still husbands, no desire to change names, sex, or minds with a transition. I applaud you for your journey and being able to pull it off without any suspicions and impairment to your marriage, and applaud your wisdom to know when it's getting too close to a tipping point to call it a day and enjoy the growth you've had and gained.

There was a legend of sorts when I first came to this site named Zachie, he was just a 20 or 21 year old dude I think and super skinny and he was really the first one I seen on this forum who went from super flat normal skinny guy chest, to what came to look like large C or D cups which on his frame, looked massive. He was gender fluid but not trans at all, and called it a day, removed his pics, gave thanks to the community here and went on his way.
Sometimes you travel a road and make great friends along it and then it's time to say goodbye and provide support and info to the next round of people as the current round have done for you.

I often wonder if I will know when to call it quits. I am a mild B cup now, and theres not much mistaking when shirtless, what my chest has become. I hope to have your same discipline when time comes for me to walk away and enjoy what the journey has given me as yours has given you

Very well said Stevie... very much about truely understanding oneself and situation. I think for me if I continue to lose weight over the next 3 months and take my dosages I will have that feeling of being comfortable with they way I want to look. Hopefully I don't grow to much larger after I stop due to build up.

Thanks for your message.
Hang in there Jamie. Keep that mental fortitude.
You have a map for your Journey. I’m proud of you for being in control. You are a strong person. I’m always here for you.
Jessi Heart
Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2019, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2019 04:10 PM by jj_sweet_girl.)
Hey guys I got my new bra in the mail today... it feels super fantastic. Like a second skin so comfy like wearing nothing but with a little pad to hide the nippage. But you can take out if needed. Sorry I am crusing hard on this its another vs product so sizes aren't available for bigger chested folks. Max only 40 band.

I am no VS model but I love this.

Sorry I'll stop gushing..
JJ

Find all posts by this user
04-11-2019, 05:28 PM
That really looks like it's super comfy!
Nicely done!
And... Great shape!
04-11-2019, 05:37 PM
(04-11-2019 04:09 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  Hey guys I got my new bra in the mail today... it feels super fantastic. Like a second skin so comfy like wearing nothing but with a little pad to hide the nippage. But you can take out if needed. Sorry I am crusing hard on this its another vs product so sizes aren't available for bigger chested folks. Max only 40 band.

JJ

JJ! xo and this is a beautiful shot: a fine representation of who you are. i love it and how you look. how can you stop such wonder? xo Anna
04-11-2019, 09:54 PM
Looking great in that new bra Jamie.
04-12-2019, 08:44 AM
(04-11-2019 04:09 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  Hey guys I got my new bra in the mail today... it feels super fantastic. Like a second skin so comfy like wearing nothing but with a little pad to hide the nippage. But you can take out if needed. Sorry I am crusing hard on this its another vs product so sizes aren't available for bigger chested folks. Max only 40 band.

JJ
Looks great and comfy!
You seem extremely excited!
What brand please?
Stay Sweet!
Jessi Heart
04-12-2019, 08:57 AM
(04-12-2019 08:44 AM)Jessi.FlyGirl Wrote:  Looks great and comfy!
What brand please?
Stay Sweet!
Jessi Heart

Thanks you all for the compliments.

Heh sorry in my haste to share didn't say what is was other than from VS.

VICTORIA'S SECRET
The Naked's by Victoria's Secret Scoop Bralette

Its AWESOME!! I may get another.

JJ
04-12-2019, 08:59 AM
(04-12-2019 08:57 AM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  
(04-12-2019 08:44 AM)Jessi.FlyGirl Wrote:  Looks great and comfy!
What brand please?
Stay Sweet!
Jessi Heart

Thanks you all for the compliments.

Heh sorry in my haste to share didn't say what is was other than from VS.

VICTORIA'S SECRET
The Naked's by Victoria's Secret Scoop Bralette

Its AWESOME!! I may get another.

JJ
TU!
JHeart
04-12-2019, 10:30 AM
Looking amazing, you fill it out awesome
04-13-2019, 06:41 AM

JJ

Very pretty. I love the look.....