Current time: 10-30-2020, 03:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just started PM
03-09-2018, 04:17 AM
Just started PM
Hi all. I want to grow a modest, respectable set of breasts. I have just started PM.. Starting off at 1500.. Also going to pair it with SP based on what I've read.. Would love inspiration, encouragement and advice.. Thanks all
MistyHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Just started PM
good luck and welcome.. start slow and ramp up slowly too. Ive been on the ainterol pueraria marifica, and I think its the best altougth im not an advocate.,, it does work, u should however seek a herbalist and or a med doctor
03-26-2018, 09:24 PM
(03-09-2018 04:17 AM)tv-misty Wrote:  Hi all. I want to grow a modest, respectable set of breasts. I have just started PM.. Starting off at 1500.. Also going to pair it with SP based on what I've read.. Would love inspiration, encouragement and advice.. Thanks all
MistyHeart
Hey Misty
Just starting as well
good luck.
03-29-2018, 08:52 PM
Well I started at 1000mg of PM and have upped it to 2000mg with 1000mg of SP I have been taking them for almost 3 weeks now but have only been doing 2000mg for 2 weeks.. Only noticable difference is my libido is much less and the are very small lumps under my nipples. Also my nipples hurt..
03-29-2018, 09:57 PM
(03-29-2018 08:52 PM)tv-misty Wrote:  Well I started at 1000mg of PM and have upped it to 2000mg with 1000mg of SP I have been taking them for almost 3 weeks now but have only been doing 2000mg for 2 weeks.. Only noticable difference is my libido is much less and the are very small lumps under my nipples. Also my nipples hurt..

Possibly budding already , good for you !

Carrie
04-06-2018, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2018 11:41 PM by tv-misty.)
Ok yes definitely seeing growth and it's only been a month.. I've been steady for the last month and have only skipped one 1000mg morning dose of PM since I started due to a day trip out of state but I took the evening dose.. Libido is still suffering so I may take a small break after I finish this next bottle of PM which I just started yesterday.. I have already taken 100, 500mg capsules. I can feel the lumps under my nipples sometimes they feel big and sometimes the feel small but either way the tenderness does not go away and my nipples are always hard now and have gotten a little bigger in diameter.. I started pretty flat chested and now if I can lift the small mounds of fat with my fingers and they visibly raise.. also hurts if something bumps into them around the nimple.. it's a sharp pain..

This is how it looks. I had absolutely no chest fat when I started and have not gained any noticable weight.    
04-06-2018, 08:15 PM
Good for you !

Carrie
05-04-2018, 12:08 AM
Alright everyone so I was definitely seeing and feeling growth however life got in the way.. had to pull off long hours at work and ended up not taking my daily regimen for a couple of weeks. Once I stopped the growth seemed to have shrunk just slightly after the first week but, my libido bounced back with a vengeance and I missed that feeling.. I started the dosing again but with half the PM dose at 1000 mg and same SP dose at 1000mg and I think that's my happy medium. While I know it'll be a slower process.. It does allow me to keep my drive and that means a lot to me and my partner..
05-09-2018, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2018 11:40 PM by tv-misty.)
Update: Since I've gotten back on board so to speak I've had more results. It seems with the lower dosing the progress is as good or better than before. I'm not sure if the break I had worked to clear the receptors or what exactly the science is but I have a small A cup now.. working towards my goal of a modest b cup.. here is a pic of the results.    
05-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Misty I hope you achieve your goal ! Keep it up !

Carrie