Current time: 10-30-2020, 04:01 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just started PM
05-10-2018, 02:13 AM
RE: Just started PM
(05-09-2018 11:54 PM)Carrie Wrote:  Misty I hope you achieve your goal ! Keep it up !

Carrie

Thank you Carrie. I'm excited for what the future holds.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2018, 02:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 02:49 AM by tv-misty.)
They are feeling a little fuller these last few days.
It's been a little over 2 months. Also can anyone move this thread to the Before and After section?

05-18-2018, 12:49 AM
Maybe alittle fuller. Wonderful body to alter , wishing you luck !

Carrie
05-30-2018, 03:10 PM
Hey Misty

How are things going?
Growth seemed to be on turbo for you. Hope to see some updates soon!

Shiraz

P.s. if the admin doesn't move this thread in the other section you can open a new one there.
05-30-2018, 05:46 PM
(05-17-2018 02:45 AM)tv-misty Wrote:  They are feeling a little fuller these last few days.
It's been a little over 2 months. Also can anyone move this thread to the Before and After section?

What pretty little breasts! Love them.
06-06-2018, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2018 02:47 AM by tv-misty.)
(05-30-2018 05:46 PM)alisbi Wrote:  
(05-17-2018 02:45 AM)tv-misty Wrote:  They are feeling a little fuller these last few days.

Thanks Shy
Well I'm running out of the Ainterol Pure-D R1 capsules I have probably have another 60 left.. Then I have like 40 left of Raacha or whatever brand I bought before these Ainterol so I have a good amount of supplies to hold me over.. but, I just ordered the Ainterol 20th Anniversary formula.. should get it in a week or so. The bottle says it's a stronger, improved formula.. Since I've already seen positive results with the "older" formula, I cannot wait to see what changes the "newer" formula brings. A few more updates:
Nipples are noticably more puffy now.
Mounds of fat have grow in circumference but not outward.
Body hair a little slower to grow back.. don't have to shave facial hair as often.
Butt is noticably more round.. even have small dimples in the cheeks because of the excess tissue.

Unfortunately there are also a few negative side effects:
I've also developed a small amount of weight in the midsection nothing too horrendous I can probably diet a little to help with that.. also I've been skinny most of my life so it's not too bad..
Also noticing a small amount of acne.. It really is like going through puberty again.

Future plans:
I'm going to refrain from posting picture updates until it translates well on camera because though I can noticably see changes looking downward the camera doesn't do any justice to the changes..
Also I plan on ending the use at 18months as that seems to be a commonly discussed plateau point..

Any input or suggestions?

Edit: Before I forget..I'll upload this as an in progress pic. This is the shape my butt so far.. It was pretty flat before too but, if anything it perked up a bit.

06-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Nice butt Misty ! Look forward to your updates ! Keep up the good work!

Carrie
06-08-2018, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2018 05:30 PM by tv-misty.)
(06-07-2018 11:30 PM)GumpGirl Wrote:  
(06-06-2018 12:35 PM)tv-misty Wrote:  

Thanks Shy
Well I'm running out of the Ainterol Pure-D R1 capsules I have probably have another 60 left.. Then I have like 40 left of Raacha or whatever brand I bought before these Ainterol so I have a good amount of supplies to hold me over.. but, I just ordered the Ainterol 20th Anniversary formula.. should get it in a week or so. The bottle says it's a stronger, improved formula.. Since I've already seen positive results with the "older" formula, I cannot wait to see what changes the "newer" formula brings. A few more updates:
Nipples are noticably more puffy now.
Mounds of fat have grow in circumference but not outward.
Body hair a little slower to grow back.. don't have to shave facial hair as often.
Butt is noticably more round.. even have small dimples in the cheeks because of the excess tissue.

Unfortunately there are also a few negative side effects:
I've also developed a small amount of weight in the midsection nothing too horrendous I can probably diet a little to help with that.. also I've been skinny most of my life so it's not too bad..
Also noticing a small amount of acne.. It really is like going through puberty again.

Future plans:
I'm going to refrain from posting picture updates until it translates well on camera because though I can noticably see changes looking downward the camera doesn't do any justice to the changes..
Also I plan on ending the use at 18months as that seems to be a commonly discussed plateau point..

Any input or suggestions?

Edit: Before I forget..I'll upload this as an in progress pic. This is the shape my butt so far.. It was pretty flat before too but, if anything it perked up a bit.
Looks great Misty! Nice ass!
The pooch in the midsection is part of the process. Not negative, very positive! Fat storage and relocation like a woman. We all get the pooch. It should spread out and fill in your hips.
I didn’t notice acne. I use exfoliating gloves all over when I shower. Face too! Helps with smooth skin and complexion.
Have you checked out the Tanner Stages of breast Development? Sounds like your stage two. Good job!
I’m entering stage 3 myself.
If you add PM cream to your breasts, butt and hip it will help things along. Follow instructions in the box.
I don’t use it on my areola and nipples. Some do and have “outstanding” nipples! Pokey!
Keep the updates coming!
Are you following us on the other forum? Please do.
Happy growing!
Jessi ❤️
Thanks Jessi and I hope you're right about the pooch because it's definitely there. What makes it worse is my appetite has been really crazy lately.. It's like I can't eat enough.. Teen girl problems I guess because that's exactly what I feel like lol
(06-07-2018 11:36 PM)Carrie Wrote:  Nice butt Misty ! Look forward to your updates ! Keep up the good work!

Carrie

Thanks Carrie.. You're always very supportive
06-18-2018, 08:24 PM

Yes, they are absolutely lovely! A good basis!
06-19-2018, 10:53 PM
(06-18-2018 08:24 PM)wuerstchen Wrote:  

Yes, they are absolutely lovely! A good basis!

Thank you.

Also quick update:

Things are really starting to take shape.. I believe I'll have my desired results in less than a year.