Current time: 10-30-2020, 05:00 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just started PM
07-03-2018, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2018 04:40 PM by tv-misty.)
RE: Just started PM
There has been a lot of swelling lately especially in my nipples. The fat has also began to push outwards as well as increase in circumference. I did not expect these results so quickly especially since I'm on a somewhat low dose of 1,000mg of PM daily.. This may be helping in that I'm not overloading the receptors.. Another thing I'm noticing is the muscle masses in my arms are softening up if that makes sense. I don't exercise really so the toning that I had previously was just from manual labor like working on cars and lifting things during chores lol.. but those muscles are definitely shrinking and losing definition. Stomach pudge is still a small concern.. Anyways here is an updated pic:

I can now form a small amount of cleavage in a push up bra..

Also another small concern.. it seems my left breast is growing in slightly faster than the right.. I read that is normal but oh well..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2018, 06:47 PM
Misty I'm in awe ! Beautiful !

Carrie
09-05-2018, 02:57 AM
I'm still alive... I'm not going to post an updated pic because not much has changed except my nipples are super puffy sometimes. I have been skipping the dosages on the weekends and then adding an extra pill on Mondays and Tuesdays.. I have one more full bottle left which will last about a month. I'm not sure if I'll immediately place an order for some more... We'll see where I'm at by then.. Sometimes I miss my libido which is what's holding me back a bit.. When I initially lowered the dosage I felt it kick back in but now it's lacking again. I look at my "breasts" and I feel horny in my mind but my body does not cooperate.. *sigh*..
10-24-2018, 12:55 PM
I ordered another 3 bottles and received them last week.. I'm still finishing off the last of my previous supply. This new order should take me close to my one year mark which will be in March 2019. I think I will post a picture update then.. Until then I will just keep updating this thread with my experiences. I have definitely grown what I would consider breasts as small as they may be.. If I wear regular T Shirts it is noticable.. Some might look and consider them "man boobs" lol. During my weekend breaks my nipples still get puffy and occasionally itchy, It also seems like every month or two that passes the mass of the breasts increase ever so slightly.. Come March I'll start contemplating my end game.. Realistically from the beginning I stated I did not want to take this past 18 months and so I need to start assessing whether that is still the case. It's been a hell of a ride.
01-19-2019, 02:14 PM
(07-03-2018 04:37 PM)tv-misty Wrote:  There has been a lot of swelling lately especially in my nipples. The fat has also began to push outwards as well as increase in circumference. I did not expect these results so quickly especially since I'm on a somewhat low dose of 1,000mg of PM daily.. This may be helping in that I'm not overloading the receptors.. Another thing I'm noticing is the muscle masses in my arms are softening up if that makes sense. I don't exercise really so the toning that I had previously was just from manual labor like working on cars and lifting things during chores lol.. but those muscles are definitely shrinking and losing definition. Stomach pudge is still a small concern.. Anyways here is an updated pic:

I can now form a small amount of cleavage in a push up bra..

Also another small concern.. it seems my left breast is growing in slightly faster than the right.. I read that is normal but oh well..

Hi Misty,

Its looking it is trigger to start developing breast , It will take time , it is required patience , you have to add progesterone in your regime to look rounder

Regards,
Unaiza
01-10-2020, 01:56 AM
Hey everyone.. Small update.. I quit for a little bit of time to try and curb the weight gain I had been battling.. Once I stopped I didnt gain any weight but, I also did not lose any and the "boobs" stuck around to the point where people were starting mention them while I was wearing regular T-Shirts. Well after a 4 or 5 month break I ordered another 3 bottles and began a heavy dosage again. At this point the girls have really started to blossom at an extreme rate but, I'm now dealing with a small body acne.. probably related to this onslaught of hormones etc.. I'm going to finish these three bottles and stop again for a bit while I fend off these new side effects then a few months later come back in full force again as each time I take a break I notice a huge gain at first..
01-10-2020, 06:12 AM
Hiya, do you have an up to date photo you could share?
01-10-2020, 03:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2020 03:54 PM by Charlenesatingirl.)
(06-06-2018 12:35 PM)tv-misty Wrote:  
(05-30-2018 05:46 PM)alisbi Wrote:  
(05-17-2018 02:45 AM)tv-misty Wrote:  They are feeling a little fuller these last few days.
It's been a little over 2 months. Also can anyone move this thread to the Before and After section?

What pretty little breasts! Love them.

Thanks Shy
Well I'm running out of the Ainterol Pure-D R1 capsules I have probably have another 60 left.. Then I have like 40 left of Raacha or whatever brand I bought before these Ainterol so I have a good amount of supplies to hold me over.. but, I just ordered the Ainterol 20th Anniversary formula.. should get it in a week or so. The bottle says it's a stronger, improved formula.. Since I've already seen positive results with the "older" formula, I cannot wait to see what changes the "newer" formula brings. A few more updates:
Nipples are noticably more puffy now.
Mounds of fat have grow in circumference but not outward.
Body hair a little slower to grow back.. don't have to shave facial hair as often.
Butt is noticably more round.. even have small dimples in the cheeks because of the excess tissue.

Unfortunately there are also a few negative side effects:
I've also developed a small amount of weight in the midsection nothing too horrendous I can probably diet a little to help with that.. also I've been skinny most of my life so it's not too bad..
Also noticing a small amount of acne.. It really is like going through puberty again.

Future plans:
I'm going to refrain from posting picture updates until it translates well on camera because though I can noticably see changes looking downward the camera doesn't do any justice to the changes..
Also I plan on ending the use at 18months as that seems to be a commonly discussed plateau point..

Any input or suggestions?

Edit: Before I forget..I'll upload this as an in progress pic. This is the shape my butt so far.. It was pretty flat before too but, if anything it perked up a bit.

I Love Lace Lingerie too.....satin and lace is my Fav!
03-04-2020, 11:30 PM
(01-10-2020 01:56 AM)tv-misty Wrote:  Hey everyone.. Small update.. I quit for a little bit of time to try and curb the weight gain I had been battling.. Once I stopped I didnt gain any weight but, I also did not lose any and the "boobs" stuck around to the point where people were starting mention them while I was wearing regular T-Shirts. Well after a 4 or 5 month break I ordered another 3 bottles and began a heavy dosage again. At this point the girls have really started to blossom at an extreme rate but, I'm now dealing with a small body acne.. probably related to this onslaught of hormones etc.. I'm going to finish these three bottles and stop again for a bit while I fend off these new side effects then a few months later come back in full force again as each time I take a break I notice a huge gain at first..

1. Has PM helped your scalp hair?

2. Does your penis still work?
06-16-2020, 04:23 PM
I don"t really have a problem with hair loss so I don't know.. Usually when I would take heavy doses for longer periods of time my libido would suffer but after taking a break for a month or so everything is back to normal.. I haven't taken anymore since my last order ran out. I may again in a few months.. I have some permanent results but after stopping growth shrunk significantly..