Current time: 10-29-2020, 02:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Latest progresss ladies and gents
07-26-2012, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 08:55 PM by AntoniettaSavino.)
Latest progresss ladies and gents
Hello Im making a new thread for my latest progress.
I am still taking 500mg twice a day with lots of milk, and I am now using the cream and spray from ainterol herbs religously.
Words cannot express how happy I am with the results as dramatic as that seems, the results are absolutely incredible in my opinion. I massage them twice sometimes three times a day I think thats what really helps is massaging that breast tissue so its stimulated so blood can really start circulating lots! YOU MUST MASSAGE!!
the first picture is in the beginning and the second is from yesterday, iv been on this stuff for only a month anda half cant wait to see after five months!

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Quote this message in a reply
07-27-2012, 06:23 AM
RE: Latest progresss ladies and gents
(07-26-2012 08:42 PM)AntoniettaSavino Wrote:  Hello Im making a new thread for my latest progress.
I am still taking 500mg twice a day with lots of milk, and I am now using the cream and spray from ainterol herbs religously.
Words cannot express how happy I am with the results as dramatic as that seems, the results are absolutely incredible in my opinion. I massage them twice sometimes three times a day I think thats what really helps is massaging that breast tissue so its stimulated so blood can really start circulating lots! YOU MUST MASSAGE!!
the first picture is in the beginning and the second is from yesterday, iv been on this stuff for only a month anda half cant wait to see after five months!

wow, very very nice Breasts, but i think its not possible in male,your have a lot of östrogen-receptors in womans-breasts. i am a male, 52, 183cm, 84kg from Munich, Germany,and i have also Breasts from Pueraria.
i will post my pics here Today.
Tom
Find all posts by this user
07-27-2012, 04:11 PM
[/quote]
wow, very very nice Breasts, but i think its not possible in male,your have a lot of östrogen-receptors in womans-breasts. i am a male, 52, 183cm, 84kg from Munich, Germany,and i have also Breasts from Pueraria.
i will post my pics here Today.
Tom
[/quote]

Yes Yes! I saw your pics and your breast are bigger then mine! i hope to acheive the fullness u have in my breasts one day. Now that I know how much success you had and continue to have I will continue taking this stuff for years. Thank you!!!!<3
12-03-2012, 04:48 PM
'AntoniettaSavino' I wanted to ask how did you massage your breast? Was there a certain way? And what size did you start off with and what is your six now?
09-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Very Nice Progress.
01-15-2014, 11:10 PM
Wow thats awesome !
Keep it up
02-01-2014, 02:30 AM
Totally jealous wish mine was like urs even though I'm biologically male no offense
09-12-2020, 02:54 PM
Oh wow... beautiful ?
09-12-2020, 04:22 PM
Fabulous young looking breasts that are totally feminine. Love them.HeartHeart
09-12-2020, 07:27 PM
Beautiful boobs. Amazing progress. Congratulations. Look forward to news of your future progress.