Current time: 10-29-2020, 02:26 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Latest progresss ladies and gents
09-16-2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Latest progresss ladies and gents
(09-16-2020 12:32 PM)honey Wrote:  This original post is very old and no one has had a response, time to move one I would think

Yet I had never seen his beautiful breasts before. They are a joy to behold! I'm glad his decade-old post resurfaced.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2020, 02:29 PM
That’s a biological woman.
09-16-2020, 04:27 PM
This forum is turning more in to horny dudes pulling old threads to the front can’t wait till people find Zachi’s posts. Or buxoms
09-16-2020, 07:59 PM
(09-16-2020 02:29 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  That’s a biological woman.

Whatever! Breasts are breasts! I am not picky about gender.
09-17-2020, 05:31 AM
(07-26-2012 08:42 PM)AntoniettaSavino Wrote:  Hello Im making a new thread for my latest progress.
I am still taking 500mg twice a day with lots of milk, and I am now using the cream and spray from ainterol herbs religously.
Words cannot express how happy I am with the results as dramatic as that seems, the results are absolutely incredible in my opinion. I massage them twice sometimes three times a day I think thats what really helps is massaging that breast tissue so its stimulated so blood can really start circulating lots! YOU MUST MASSAGE!!
the first picture is in the beginning and the second is from yesterday, iv been on this stuff for only a month anda half cant wait to see after five months!

I hope this is the male frame as you are showing but It seems to be not , from top to bottom in your picture

is this slap on us Trans women face ?

Regards,
Unaiza