Current time: 11-28-2021, 04:40 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Micro updates 2: restarting low dosage
07-16-2019, 06:42 AM
RE: Micro updates 2: restarting low dosage
So, end of another short stretch of one week on PM. I decided to go for 1000mg/day, 500 AM and 500 PM, because the first day I took 1000mg at once I didn't feel great. Nonetheless, I believe that something has happened. From day 3 I had a feeling of fullness, on day 5 skin became soft again.

Today I took a few pics.
The first one is my 38A bra. Not only I now feel the cups but I also have the shadow of cleavage. The bra is absolutely NON padded.
The second picture is one of my favourite bralets, and it's sort of a benchmark. There is no padding and it's essentially made of mesh, so all the shape is just me.
The third picture is titled: is the time of stretchy t-shirts over for me?

Next 7 days stretch in 3 weeks...

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2019, 07:18 AM
Looking good and definitely seeing boobage. You're developing nicely.
Find all posts by this user
07-17-2019, 04:38 AM
(07-16-2019 07:18 AM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Looking good and definitely seeing boobage. You're developing nicely.

Thank you Smile
It's exciting and scary at the same time to know that I actually have some form of legit boobage now.
07-17-2019, 11:01 AM
(07-17-2019 04:38 AM)shirazmn Wrote:  
(07-16-2019 07:18 AM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Looking good and definitely seeing boobage. You're developing nicely.

Thank you Smile
It's exciting and scary at the same time to know that I actually have some form of legit boobage now.

Enjoy!
08-04-2019, 07:01 PM
I stopped taking PM one month ago. I am taking the suggested dosage (suggested on the site and on the bottle) for 7 days a week. PM can cause loss of sex drive, and it does that for me, so I am only taking it when I know that I don't need to perform.
When I stopped one month ago I was pretty sure that the last "week on" hadn't had any effect. I am debating with myself if I was right or now. I was then a 38A, at least on my left side that is larger than the right. I could fill a 38A decently but my 38B bras still had some empty space.

Since I restarted PM today (Sunday), yesterday I took a few "before" pictures. With my surprise I found that the non padded 38B (yup, not 38A) fits decently. It was quite a surprise because I lost a bit of weight and I am used to seeing my boobs gain some shape when I put on weight, not when I lose it. It seems like the effects of PM spread across the month after I take it, with some surprises here and there.

In these pictures:
- The fabric and lace bra is the 38B.
- The padded light purple balcony bra is a 38A. The surprise with this one is that it pushes back up a bit of flesh, creating a shy "shadow" of cleavage. Not much, but one's got to start somewhere ?
- The pink one offers little to no support at all, and the shape goes away a bit.
- The white lace one was probably my best surprise of the day: because the elastic band is a bit firmer than the other bralette, this one does a better job at creating a line of separation between boob and underboob. It is non-padded, so the whole content is... me. The "surprise" was that I literally had to "scoop" my boob into the cup. "Scooping" means that I have a full handful of stuff to put in there, and for once it's not just my skin and fat.

And a couple of my bare chest. The right side is always lagging behind Sad . Sorry for the terrible quality of the pics.

I will update this thread with more news as soon as something changes.

08-15-2019, 07:39 PM
So, I was on PM again last week. I said I would stay on it for 7 days at 1000mg/day but on day 5 I kind of freaked out because I was feeling more weight than usual and more bounce than usual. It's true that the turbo restart effect can give this impression, but it really felt like a lot of extra weight. So I stopped on day 5. That was Sunday, and today it's the Thursday after.
I took a few pics.
My left side is still way larger and better shaped than the right, but even the right one has a lot of flesh in it once I put a bra around it.

I tried someof my benchmark bras and I couldn't believe it what I saw. The pink bra here is the same in my old pictures, a non-padded 38A, but I never had that much "cleavage" on my chest. I think that something has actually grown since the last time I took a picture.
In the second pics I put some other "benchmark bras" and a picture of me in one of my monochrome t-shirt. I can really see the shape of the boob in there, and I can definitely see it in the mirror.

I think I'll take a couple of months break to understand if and how much I can or should go forward... To have boobage showing through clothing and to see cleavage is exciting but damn scary considering that I want to keep living as a guy.

08-22-2019, 07:47 AM
Not really a big update. Just a picture of me after 2 hours pumping with the milk pump.
I last took PM about 10 days ago and I fell the recall to go back on to it, but I have a beach holiday coming up in mid-Sept so I can't afford to have a growth spurt at the wrong time. I'll be back at it in early October.

My right is still a lot more squarer and smaller. I am thinking of buying ainterol's spray along with the next round of caps the next time.
Has anyone tried using the atomizer or the cream on one side only?

08-22-2019, 06:05 PM
I can see a slight difference in size. My right breast is smaller than my left and from what I have read and seen pictures of it's not uncommon among women. Asymmetrical breasts over time may catch up with each other. Pictures of women that have this their left is bigger than their right. You are looking good. Wish you the best in your development.
08-23-2019, 07:27 AM
@Mashtenn thank you Smile
Growth is intentionally slow for family + social reasons. Also, I like the "journey" more than I crave the destination. I really like "growing boobs" and seeing changes rather than waking up with a big pair grown overnight Smile
I know that asymmetry is common, unfortunately. My problem is that if/when my left develops into a round boob and my right is left behind, I'll be "a man with one breast", which is likely to cause more stares, question, and social anxiety than being "a man with boobs". This is why I want to try and develop the right only a bit more, to avoid getting to a definite Tanner Stage 3/4 on my left with a flat pec on my right, and then having to push through on PM hoping for them to even out and potentially grow too quickly.
09-29-2019, 02:51 PM
After a loooong break...
I am finally back from my family beach holiday. I stayed away from PM for a couple of months to avoid growth spurts that could cause troubles at the seaside. Here in Europe every guy goes topless to the sea and at the pool so I was worried I'd look weird even with my small A cups. Also, where I work in London everyone is obsessed with healthy living and being thin, so "fat moobs" seemed a bad thing to show.

What I have learnt while I was there is that many many men have bigger tits than me. Some of the people I've seen, even in my family and even among the younger ones, have larger breasts than me. They would feature decently on this site, to be honest.
So I presently dropped part of my fears and restarted PM almost immediately as soon as I came back last week.

As I said in the past, I love the turbo-restart effect of PM. It's like blowing in a deflated balloon and, after 3 days, all the shape and weight of the breasts are back. I gained a bit of weight while on holiday (all inclusive....) so it feels like there is more there than there was before. May be tre, may be not.

Anyway, while I wait to take some more pics of where I am at, here's one wearing a non padded/non underwired 38A bra. The feeling of fulness is all there and for some reason it even gives the impression of cleavage.