Current time: 11-28-2021, 05:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Micro updates 2: restarting low dosage
09-29-2019, 04:57 PM
RE: Micro updates 2: restarting low dosage
Looking good, Shirazmn. There is definitely something going on there! You must be very pleased!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2019, 05:30 PM
(09-29-2019 04:57 PM)wuerstchen Wrote:  Looking good, Shirazmn. There is definitely something going on there! You must be very pleased!

Thank you Smile
I am. Seeing that a lot of guys get away without a stare with a chest bigger than mine, and one tanner stage up, made me more comfortable with the idea of doing some more PM.
My bras are beginning to feel better and I really like how I can actually fill some of them legitimately.
09-30-2019, 07:18 AM
You're looking good. Like the bra and it looks good on you. Glad that you're getting more comfortable.
09-30-2019, 01:33 PM
(09-29-2019 05:30 PM)shirazmn Wrote:  
(09-29-2019 04:57 PM)wuerstchen Wrote:  Looking good, Shirazmn. There is definitely something going on there! You must be very pleased!

Thank you Smile
I am. Seeing that a lot of guys get away without a stare with a chest bigger than mine, and one tanner stage up, made me more comfortable with the idea of doing some more PM.
My bras are beginning to feel better and I really like how I can actually fill some of them legitimately.

And you can explain to your wife that you are beginning to undergo hormonal changes that cause your breast to grow! Believe me, it happens!
10-13-2019, 05:24 AM
Another little update.
I have been on PM 100mg/day for about a week after my last post, then I stopped when sex drive lowered. After a few days though, 3 or 4 days ago, I had a wave of pink fog so I restarted at 500mg/day just to go with it.
The "news" is that boobs seem to be rounding up underneath. My left nipple (left is my "most advanced" side) now points straight out and even have a bit of flesh under it before what I believe are the first signs of "underboob". I can see some signs of actual breast shape coming up, particularly on my left side.
The other "news" is that if I now stretch my shoulders back (see last pic of the group of 3) the boob shape doesn't go away any more. I used to have to lean forward to see any sign of growth, but now it just shows in any position.

Exciting times, considering that I wanted to take it very slow. I feel like I am on the edge of a Tanner stage change and I am thrilled and terrified by what the next growth spurt will bring.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

10-13-2019, 06:04 AM
The left side is pointing out indeed. Something is growing underneath Smile
Can you feel little humps underneath your skin in a circular formation around the nipple?
I am also using 500 a day and had similar growth.
10-13-2019, 06:42 AM
Hi Justboobs
What you describe is budding and I went through it about 2 years ago. Been there, done that Tongue
Even after budding you can speed things up or slow them down with PM. The difference before/after is that after budding the breast tissue is partially permanent. So part of what I grew is there to stay.
10-14-2019, 07:12 AM
Just for safekeeping: measured today I am 39 underbust and 43 overbust. Which is 1/2 inch more in the bust than before.
10-14-2019, 12:13 PM
very nice in your growth and love your bra Robin
10-14-2019, 01:26 PM
(10-14-2019 12:13 PM)highlandrobin Wrote:  very nice in your growth and love your bra Robin

Thank you Smile
I'll take some more bra pics in the next days. They finally start fitting me a bit better Smile