Current time: 05-17-2022, 01:45 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Micro updates 2: restarting low dosage
12-17-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: Micro updates 2: restarting low dosage
Very nice how did u make out on holiday
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2019, 08:14 AM
Looking great. Developing quite nicely. I'm sure your holiday went well.
01-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Hi there, been following your story fo a while now. Very nice development. I love the bras you wear. They add fullness and shape and make the girls look so feminine.
01-08-2020, 06:31 PM
Thank you all!
My holiday is coming to an end. Here in NZ, where I am visiting, the summer has been cold because of the ashes coming in from Australia (all my best wishes to the Australians affected by the fires) so I never really had a chance to go to swim in the sea or to be topless in front of my family. On the up side, they all gained weight, so I wouldn't be too out of place Tongue

While travelling I stopped PM but last week I ordered a new batch of 300 caps from Ainterol. When I'll be back in London I plan to go back to 500mg/day, a low dosage that seems to serve me better than higher dosages and that leaves my "downstairs" fully functioning.

My new year's resolutions are to lose a bit of weight and be more active, and to throw away all bras that I bought in the past without checking the size. Now that I have some boobs, it feels right to own bras that actually fit me. Plus, if I get rid of those that don't fit I'll have more room to buy new ones that do.

I am looking forward to experience my favourite part of taking PM, that is the feeling of accelerated growth that comes when restarting after a break. I know that it's just extra blood flow in the chest area, but it feels so good.
01-17-2020, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2020 06:46 PM by shirazmn.)
So, it's been a full week after I restarted at 500 mg/day (1 Ainterol cap).
What I see for sure is the classic "turbo restart effect", meaning the sense of fullnes that follows a restart. But, if my eyes don't trick me, it looks like the shape of my chest is changing too.
I had a chance to do a short half hour of pumping with the milk pump and it really felt good.

Anyway, here are 3 images:
One bare chested immediately after pumping
One with one of my favourite bras (black, multiway, 38A)
One with one of my bralettes. (green, non padded, non wired). I really like how bralettes create a lot of shape.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

01-18-2020, 11:24 AM
(07-16-2019 06:42 AM)shirazmn Wrote:  So, end of another short stretch of one week on PM. I decided to go for 1000mg/day, 500 AM and 500 PM, because the first day I took 1000mg at once I didn't feel great. Nonetheless, I believe that something has happened. From day 3 I had a feeling of fullness, on day 5 skin became soft again.

Today I took a few pics.
The first one is my 38A bra. Not only I now feel the cups but I also have the shadow of cleavage. The bra is absolutely NON padded.
The second picture is one of my favourite bralets, and it's sort of a benchmark. There is no padding and it's essentially made of mesh, so all the shape is just me.
The third picture is titled: is the time of stretchy t-shirts over for me?

Next 7 days stretch in 3 weeks...
Love the blue lace bra.....sexy.
01-19-2020, 12:35 PM
Yes black one would be my favourite and good looking cleavage. My size too.
02-04-2020, 05:48 AM
Mini update again. I am still on 500mg/day which seems to be giving some results. My left boob seems to be taking off in shape. The right one lags behind in terms of shape, but when it's wrapped in an underwired bra it has volume.

Today I was toying with some bras and I found this 38C push up bra. I think it's the first time that a 38 band bra actually has flesh to push up properly. I'm far from being a 38C, I think I'm in the 38A realm, but it's quite exciting to look down and see the shape of real boobs.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

02-04-2020, 08:01 AM
Looking good in black bra remember to take it slowly at first and let body adjust to pm before increasing dose hugs Gabriella Heart
02-04-2020, 08:29 AM
Thank you Gabriella.
I've been doing NBE for 4 years now, intentionally slowly to keep growth under control. I will be sticking to 500mg/day because any dosage higher than that kills my libido. Curiously enough, 500 mg/day seems to enhance my sex drive and it's giving faster results than higher dosages.
Go figure...