Current time: 05-21-2022, 01:01 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
My progress so far
12-05-2019, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2019 06:24 PM by Sara w.)
RE: My progress so far
(12-05-2019 06:02 PM)Curious sweden Wrote:  Thanks a lot for all the positive feedback!
I almost thought noone liked my thread when I noticed I was down to two stars in rating... ;-)
But apparently atleast some of you seem to enjoy it, and so do I, so I'll try to update from time to time! :-)

To try to answer a few questions, my nipples became like this of their own, so unfortunatly I can't give any "pointers" on how to achive a certain form. ;-P
Same goes for the butt, no training or special nothing, maybe got lucky with the genes?

Snapped a quick pic in the bathroom, hope you enjoy the boobies, I sure do! :-)
you have every reason to be proud I think your 5 stars and it does make a girl feel good and I still am envious of your nipples and ass great picture have to ask do you live a a woman because you have a rocking body
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2019, 06:30 PM
(12-05-2019 06:18 PM)Sara w Wrote:  
(12-05-2019 06:02 PM)Curious sweden Wrote:  Thanks a lot for all the positive feedback!
I almost thought noone liked my thread when I noticed I was down to two stars in rating... ;-)
But apparently atleast some of you seem to enjoy it, and so do I, so I'll try to update from time to time! :-)

To try to answer a few questions, my nipples became like this of their own, so unfortunatly I can't give any "pointers" on how to achive a certain form. ;-P
Same goes for the butt, no training or special nothing, maybe got lucky with the genes?

you have every reason to be proud I think your 5 stars and it does make a girl feel good and I still am envious of your nipples and ass great picture have to ask do you live a a woman because you have a rocking body

Thanks!
Nope, I have no intentions to transition.
12-05-2019, 06:48 PM
Hi

I find your breats and tits absolutely amazing! It's incredible.
Have you use PM with additional products as progesterone ?
thanks a lot to share your experience!

BR
12-05-2019, 11:36 PM
OMG YOU look so amazing!! If I looked like you......well I'll keep it clean... I would be very busy! Lol. Thank you for sharing Curious Sweden!
12-06-2019, 07:45 AM
I'm turning green because of envy! HeartHeart
..did send you also an email (since pm doesn't seem to be working for me Sad )

You're so stalkable Big Grin

12-06-2019, 08:16 AM
You look amazing. You must have good genes to have developed your body. Great results. HeartHeart
12-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Are you planning to go bigger? Have you reached your goal yet?. I understand you've been following the program for about 4 years now, is that right?. Sorry for the interrogation but you look just like what I'd love to achieve.
12-07-2019, 12:45 PM

You're correct. For some reason, I cannot access my Private Messages. I don't think it's your fault.

Can you either post a link to your regimen, or hint at it? I'd like to start ASAP.
12-15-2019, 02:53 AM
I am curious as to which products you are using Curious Sweden. I attempted to PM you to ask but it would not let me. Are you able to message me and let me know? Also what color is the PM powder that you are taking?
12-15-2019, 11:31 AM

Lucky girl, I'm impressed