Current time: 06-30-2022, 01:26 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
My progress so far
10-21-2018, 07:37 AM
RE: My progress so far
I started out my journey with buying cheap PM from Ebay and some sort of breastenhancement-cream for massaging. Then I tried a few other things, don´t remember the different things they were called... oh yeah, and I used a breastpump quite a lot!
I got a bit of growth and loved the sensation of the pumped up breasts!
Then about a year ago I found the product I´m using as of now, and things really took off after a couple of months! It´s a program with PM from Thailand(at least that´s what I interpreted the info from the instructions like) and AA´s to be taken during the breaks from PM.
I´ve been on between 2- 3000 mg/day, combined with a lot of massage and I happens to love milk, so quite a lot of that too.

As of right now my measurements are: 33,5 inches underbust, 39,3 over the nipples, waist 31,5, and "hips" 38 inches (measured right above the "joystick", don´t know if that´s the correct place to measure hips?)

I don´t know if it´s ok to write what the company is called on this forum, if someone wants to know you can PM me.
I have not been able to find a way to buy Ainterol and get it shipped to Sweden, where I live, therefore why I tried other manufacturers/sellers.

The picture is me the other day at work, letting the puppies breath for a second, without the sportsbra. Smile

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2018, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2018 07:52 AM by jj_sweet_girl.)
How long have you been taking?
They are amazing!
10-21-2018, 08:34 AM
(10-21-2018 07:37 AM)Curious sweden Wrote:  I started out my journey with buying cheap PM from Ebay and some sort of breastenhancement-cream for massaging. Then I tried a few other things, don´t remember the different things they were called... oh yeah, and I used a breastpump quite a lot!
I got a bit of growth and loved the sensation of the pumped up breasts!
Then about a year ago I found the product I´m using as of now, and things really took off after a couple of months! It´s a program with PM from Thailand(at least that´s what I interpreted the info from the instructions like) and AA´s to be taken during the breaks from PM.
I´ve been on between 2- 3000 mg/day, combined with a lot of massage and I happens to love milk, so quite a lot of that too.

As of right now my measurements are: 33,5 inches underbust, 39,3 over the nipples, waist 31,5, and "hips" 38 inches (measured right above the "joystick", don´t know if that´s the correct place to measure hips?)

I don´t know if it´s ok to write what the company is called on this forum, if someone wants to know you can PM me.
I have not been able to find a way to buy Ainterol and get it shipped to Sweden, where I live, therefore why I tried other manufacturers/sellers.

The picture is me the other day at work, letting the puppies breath for a second, without the sportsbra. Smile

WOW! Stunning! Must be wonderful to have breasts like that to play with! Are you able to have nipple orgasms with those amazing nipples and areolas?
10-21-2018, 09:02 AM
You have some incredible measurements. Your breasts have got to be a C or D cup and those nipples and are stunning. Simply beautiful you would make any female jealous with those breastsHeart
10-21-2018, 10:31 AM
Amazing growth. They look awesome.
10-21-2018, 02:35 PM
PM sent!

:-)
10-21-2018, 03:49 PM
I thought I`d share a "before" picture of me, it´s the earliest I could find...
This is from the end of summer 2016, almost exactly two years ago and had been trying a few different supplements. You can tell there is a little bit of growth, mainly in the nipple/areola area, but nothing close to the results as of today. Smile

Attached File(s) Image(s)

10-21-2018, 03:53 PM
That product advertises no loss of male function.
Can you offer a testimonial in that regard?
You have astonishing results. Congratulations!
10-21-2018, 03:57 PM
Amazing, fabulous results!!!

-noobs
10-21-2018, 04:01 PM
I have not had any problems with the function, but morningwood disappears after a while. But it comes back after a while if you take a break from everything, I think it´s natural when you mess with the hormonal balance in your body, no matter what brand you use?
I had a period when the semen got really thin, but the last time I "checked" it was normal. I think it´s the same thing as morningwood, when the T rises again during a break this tend to go back to where it was originally?