Current time: 05-21-2022, 12:13 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
My progress so far
10-20-2018, 09:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2018 10:17 AM by Curious sweden.)
My progress so far
Hi, like many other I'm a long time lurker of this forum. I've been taking various different substances for the last three years or so, and I'm really starting to get some great results.
Feel free to let me know what you think! :-)

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2018, 10:24 AM
RE: My progress so far
(10-20-2018 09:52 AM)Curious sweden Wrote:  Hi, like many other I'm a long time lurker of this forum. I've been taking various different substances for the last three years or so, and I'm really starting to get some great results.
Feel free to let me know what you think! :-)

Your breasts are beautiful, very beautiful compliments.
10-20-2018, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2018 10:32 AM by Curious sweden.)
Thank you, here is a picture with a bra and a tanktop.
Thank you for the warm welcome, I don´t really have a goal, I just really enjoy my new breast! I constantly play with them... Smile
I´m a guy from Sweden who´s turning 40 soon, and have no thoughts of transitioning I ´m very comfortable as a male. Though I love linguire (spelling?)

10-20-2018, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the group. Nice breasts and development is on track. Nice cleavage in your bra and top.
10-20-2018, 10:58 AM
Wow is what your cleavage is Curious, amazing breasts! Awesome job you have done.
(10-20-2018 10:26 AM)Curious sweden Wrote:  Thank you, here is a picture with a bra and a tanktop.
Thank you for the warm welcome, I don´t really have a goal, I just really enjoy my new breast! I constantly play with them... Smile
I´m a guy from Sweden who´s turning 40 soon, and have no thoughts of transitioning I ´m very comfortable as a male. Though I love linguire (spelling?)
10-20-2018, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2018 11:15 AM by Curious sweden.)
Thank you, everyone.
I was looking at pictures of the "Tanner stages", and I think I´m about stage 4? Could that be right? I´m a 38B according to the only bra I´ve got that has a sizing in it... It´s the one in this picture.

10-20-2018, 01:00 PM
(10-20-2018 11:13 AM)Curious sweden Wrote:  Thank you, everyone.
I was looking at pictures of the "Tanner stages", and I think I´m about stage 4? Could that be right? I´m a 38B according to the only bra I´ve got that has a sizing in it... It´s the one in this picture.

If u don’t mind me asking what u have been taking or doing to get to where u r now ? U have amazing growth that’s if u what to share or not thanks much
10-20-2018, 01:31 PM
Welcome Curious! Whatever you took WOW !

Carrie
10-20-2018, 03:13 PM
You have achieved some beautiful results and your cleavage is outstanding. What has been your program to get such gorgeous breasts. I can see why you play with them wow!!!Heart
10-21-2018, 12:41 AM
Gulp! Wow!
What are you taking?!
LoL Big Grin