Current time: 10-29-2020, 01:15 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
MyTitsProgress
08-24-2012, 04:22 PM
RE: MyTitsProgress
(08-11-2012 07:19 PM)david321 Wrote:  i do not have any picture, not very good to put on pc, iam in the usa,where are u at? do you have a diffent email, i will have a friend to put on for me, by david. like to email you to talk, iam a male useding this cream and about 40aa usa bra.
(08-11-2012 07:13 PM)Guest Wrote:  i do not pictures, i not very good putting on pc, u must be over seas, what country you are in, iam in the usa, florida. tryto fine a friend to put on a pc so i can see them to you by david.
(08-11-2012 06:43 PM)gloriagutierrez Wrote:  
(08-11-2012 06:31 PM)david321 Wrote:  VERY NICE, IAM USEDING THE CREAM TOO.IAM A MALE, DO YOU HAVE A EMAIL THAT I CAN EMAIL YOU IF U DONT MIND, HOP TO HERE FROM U BY DAVID,FL
(06-21-2012 02:02 PM)AntoniettaSavino Wrote:  I started taking 1000mg a day 2 weeks ago. Haven't been putting on the cream religiously like I should be but it still works! I'm gonna start using the cream more to speed up the process here is my progress so far

the first 2 pictures are in the beginning, the last 2 are of the past two weeks.
[/align]
where are your pictures??

Hello David! I amso sorry that i have not replied to you faster, I have not beeen on this website for a while! yes! i would love to chat with you about your progress andmine as well. Iwill also post the pics for u if u send them to me.
My e-mail is, antoniettasavino18@gmail.com =)
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I started taking 1000mg a day 2 weeks ago. Haven't been putting on the cream religiously like I should be but it still works! I'm gonna start using the cream more to speed up the process here is my progress so far

hello

How are you! Im new to this forum, I just started taking my ainterol capsules and cream 10/05/12. So its only been 5 days but I'm very exited, when I use the breast cream my breast tingle, did you have that experience? I trying to at least get to a c-cup. Right now I am a 32A, my dosage is alittle lower than yours, I'm taking 6//mg a day along with my ainterol cream twice a day. how is your progress going so far? I would love to share progress stories!
10-10-2012, 07:35 PM
(10-10-2012 07:29 PM)Laboricua Wrote:  I started taking 1000mg a day 2 weeks ago. Haven't been putting on the cream religiously like I should be but it still works! I'm gonna start using the cream more to speed up the process here is my progress so far

hello

How are you! Im new to this forum, I just started taking my ainterol capsules and cream 10/05/12. So its only been 5 days but I'm very exited, when I use the breast cream my breast tingle, did you have that experience? I trying to at least get to a c-cup. Right now I am a 32A, my dosage is alittle lower than yours, I'm taking 6//mg a day along with my ainterol cream twice a day. how is your progress going so far? I would love to share progress stories!

I been using pm oil and pills for a month and nothing Sad and I been searching on pm and ive read that its bad for your health...so im debating on wether.i should continue or not... Has anyone gotten good results with only the cream or oil? I.feel like pills are dangerous..and my doctor said.it affects birth control too so its a bumer..
10-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Well honestly depending on the dosage your taking, you won't se real results untill about 4 to 6 months, I take the vegetable pueraria mirifica low dosage, and I rely mostly on the cream. I consulted my doctor being that I do not take BC, there isn't any side affects I'll have to worry about. But the cream should be just fine it might take alittle longer because you won't have an extra boost working inside your body, but be patient, they will grow.
10-10-2012, 09:50 PM
(10-10-2012 07:55 PM)Laboricua Wrote:  Well honestly depending on the dosage your taking, you won't se real results untill about 4 to 6 months, I take the vegetable pueraria mirifica low dosage, and I rely mostly on the cream. I consulted my doctor being that I do not take BC, there isn't any side affects I'll have to worry about. But the cream should be just fine it might take alittle longer because you won't have an extra boost working inside your body, but be patient, they will grow.

Ok..ill just use the pm oil because im scared that I might get some type of cancer lol...
10-11-2012, 10:24 AM
(10-10-2012 09:50 PM)gloria.gutierrez Wrote:  
(10-10-2012 07:55 PM)Laboricua Wrote:  Well honestly depending on the dosage your taking, you won't se real results untill about 4 to 6 months, I take the vegetable pueraria mirifica low dosage, and I rely mostly on the cream. I consulted my doctor being that I do not take BC, there isn't any side affects I'll have to worry about. But the cream should be just fine it might take alittle longer because you won't have an extra boost working inside your body, but be patient, they will grow.

Ok..ill just use the pm oil because im scared that I might get some type of cancer lol...

lol no with the pill you will only need to watch your progesterone, but If your taking it as directed and not more than it will be fine.. Ive seen people on here taking 3000mg and they are sprouting like blossoms but as a make they have to take 3 xs more than us. Ill say do a 30 day regimen with the capsules if you still feel uncomfortable then user the oils or cream 3xs a day instead of twice a day, you might want to order the spray as well!
10-26-2012, 02:15 AM
(06-21-2012 02:02 PM)AntoniettaSavino Wrote:  I started taking 1000mg a day 2 weeks ago. Haven't been putting on the cream religiously like I should be but it still works! I'm gonna start using the cream more to speed up the process here is my progress so far

the first 2 pictures are in the beginning, the last 2 are of the past two weeks.
[/align]

Hey how are your results going?
05-21-2018, 09:04 AM
Antonia
you are fantastic, beautiful body, beautiful boobs
where are you from?
you look like latin girl
a big kiss and good luck
my email is vilmarose01@hotmail.com
if you are happy write to me in anytime
Find all posts by this user
05-21-2018, 12:28 PM
Wink RE: MyTitsProgress
I am in Florida USA. i have Ben on ainterol herbs over 2 years .have talk to you few years ago.you can send to my email-diy_dvd@yahoo.com and can send picks to you of me.: are you still on ainterol? iam still on it it,but about to run out of mp.
by david.
05-21-2018, 12:33 PM
You have extremely beautiful breasts am jealous your are full and round just how I hope mine will develop hugs GabriellaHeart
Find all posts by this user