Current time: 12-02-2020, 10:19 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
03-18-2020, 04:29 PM
New here
Hey guys,

I am new here. I have been taking PM for over month now. I started with 500 mg PM and 500 RR daily, now I am on 1000mg PM and 1000 mg Reishi daily. (I increased dosage after 3 weeks)
I already feel my nipples to be more sensisitive and also areola is little bit bigger, also area behind te nipples seem to be hard when I touch it. I actally like how my nipples became more sensitive but I dont know how long I will be on PM since I dont want these changes to be visible too much.

I would like to ask people who have been taking PM for longer time and some kind of anti androgen what other effects had PM on their body. So far I dont see any other changes. I am particularly interested if there were changes related to where fat was stored and after how much time. Personally I am more interested in having more feminine body (bigger butt and thighs) without growing breasts too much, is there any alternative to taking PM+AA without too much effect on your breasts ? I am a crosdresser so I am not planning to transition or anything like that.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2020, 05:50 PM
RE: New here
I'm sorta new myself, but I've been on PM for about 3 months. 500 mg/day for a month, then 1000 mg/day for the rest. The first thing I noticed was smoother skin, in just over a week. When I jumped up to 1000 mg, I started getting minor acne on my face. Oddly enough, the nipple tenderness and harder breast tissue didn't start until maybe 2 weeks ago, so 2.5 months after I started. I didn't mind how long it took because, like you, I don't want to transition.

As for fat redistribution, my case is complicated by the fact that I'm losing weight, mostly consistently. My understanding of that process is that one must lose the masculine fat and gain the feminine fat, separately. I think that's happening in my case. I've been tracking my bust size, band size, natural waist, stomach, pants waist and hips measurements since I started. I was losing fat in every one of those, but the PM seemed to slow the fat loss for my bust size and my hips; my stomach was shrinking fastest (yay!). On my most recent measurement, my bust size actually increased by 1/4 inch, probably due to a combination of new tissue and a weight loss plateau for a few weeks where I actually gained a couple pounds back. Yet despite that, every other measurement decreased a little, so it seems like I'm going in the right direction. I'd like my hips to be gaining too, but at least they're shrinking slower than my stomach.

One thing to note is that your body will do what it wants with hormones, so you can't really control breast vs hip sizes. It's all a function of your genetics.
03-18-2020, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2020 07:14 PM by lucy.foxx.)
Hi Lalitha,

Thanks for responding. Are you also on some anti androgens or just PM ? You are right about acne, I have little bit of acne too, I though it was caused by something else.

I guess it also depends on your build. I am rather lean, about 18-20 % subcutaneous fat, I dont gain weight very easily, but I was wondering whether PM would cause your body to store more fat, so in the end I would end up with higher percentage of fat. I was also wondering how important are anti androgens in this, I read on the forums that they are important in order to lower your testostreon levels. So I am using Reishi as antiandrogen but havent noticed any changes in libido as some other people.
03-18-2020, 07:39 PM
Yes, definitely on anti-androgens. It was my understanding as well that this was necessary. That is, when the testosterone (T) levels are too high (i.e., normal for a guy), excess estrogen (or PM in this case) just gets converted to T or DHT.

I started with spearmint tea and reishi, both separately and together. Reishi was quite powerful. It slowed down my body hair growth and definitely reduced my libido. I noticed the body hair because I epilate and it's obvious when it's growing faster. I noticed the libido because I log it. I basically go longer before feeling a strong need to ejaculate, but it does eventually get to that point, it just takes at least a week to get there if I'm taking reishi. Spearmint seems to be similar, but not nearly as strong. In combination, they're quite good, BUT both can have side effects with the liver. I started having flank pain, so I stopped both.

I've since switched to white peony. It's weaker, like the spearmint. But to be fair, my breasts are still tender on the same dosage of PM, so perhaps it's doing something. I'm considering adding saw palmetto in with the white peony, if I can find a good brand.

As for the weight, I'm a bit overweight, so I needed to lose some. If anything, PM seems to be slowing that down a little, so it might help you gain a bit of weight. But if your weight is stationary, I would assume that you won't see any fat redistribution.
08-18-2020, 01:56 PM
(03-18-2020 07:39 PM)n3rdylalitha Wrote:  Yes, definitely on anti-androgens. It was my understanding as well that this was necessary. That is, when the testosterone (T) levels are too high (i.e., normal for a guy), excess estrogen (or PM in this case) just gets converted to T or DHT.

I started with spearmint tea and reishi, both separately and together. Reishi was quite powerful. It slowed down my body hair growth and definitely reduced my libido. I noticed the body hair because I epilate and it's obvious when it's growing faster. I noticed the libido because I log it. I basically go longer before feeling a strong need to ejaculate, but it does eventually get to that point, it just takes at least a week to get there if I'm taking reishi. Spearmint seems to be similar, but not nearly as strong. In combination, they're quite good, BUT both can have side effects with the liver. I started having flank pain, so I stopped both.

I've since switched to white peony. It's weaker, like the spearmint. But to be fair, my breasts are still tender on the same dosage of PM, so perhaps it's doing something. I'm considering adding saw palmetto in with the white peony, if I can find a good brand.

As for the weight, I'm a bit overweight, so I needed to lose some. If anything, PM seems to be slowing that down a little, so it might help you gain a bit of weight. But if your weight is stationary, I would assume that you won't see any fat redistribution.

Hi, what brand and what dosage of reishi please???? pls post the exact brand or product name.

Also... is PM helping your scalp hair.. this is a question for anyone..... thanks!
08-22-2020, 12:12 AM
Hi, sorry, I've been away for a while. I was using the following:
Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Reishi Mushroom Powder (4:1 Extract)

I was taking between 1/3 and 3/4 tsp (US teaspoon) per day. I think 3/4 was a bit too high because it was noticeably thinning my blood.

Update: I've since switched to Saw Palmetto: GNC's Saw Palmetto, 160 mg (the extract, not the whole berry), 3x per day. It does seem to work, but it's not as strong as the Reishi mushroom.

PM wasn't helping my scalp hair as far as I could tell. Reishi may have been helping, but if it was, it was weak and slow. Reishi and Saw Palmetto both block DHT, similar to Spironolactone but weaker, which can help with male pattern baldness