Current time: 11-28-2021, 06:25 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
New start
10-14-2021, 06:28 AM
RE: New start
Love that your daughter is on side and accepting such magnificent breasts. Just need to loose chest stubble.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2021, 02:11 AM
Just want to say I have been on this site for about 8 years and I have to say I have seen in the past few years more and more ladies achieve breast growth and they look more and more feminine than in the past it's been extremely exciting to see all the new things that you all have found that is working and are making so many girls happy. From the guys that just want breasts to the girls that want to transition from male to female and I can't wait to see more and more pictures of all the beautiful pictures I love my breasts and am so glad I chose to grow them and hope to improve on them as well so keep growing and have fun with your new breasts you will not regret getting them I'm not so best of luck ladies
11-06-2021, 03:08 AM
Look forward to see your future progress and improvements hugs Gabriella ♥️
11-06-2021, 08:29 AM
So great your daughter is accepting of your beautiful breasts, you must get looks from jealous females and males who love big breasts. So who has the bigger bet you or your daughter must be nice to share brasHeartHeartHeart
11-06-2021, 12:36 PM
(11-06-2021 08:29 AM)honey Wrote:  So great your daughter is accepting of your beautiful breasts, you must get looks from jealous females and males who love big breasts. So who has the bigger bet you or your daughter must be nice to share brasHeartHeart:heart:no my daughter is like 32 d I have to have 38 dd and yes she is ok with me she has know for a while one time at a store I was ordering something from lowes and was sitting at a desk and my bra strap was showing she just reached over and tucked it over and it was a pink strap lol and that been a few years back
11-06-2021, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2021 05:35 PM by 9westgirlfla.)
(10-14-2021 06:28 AM)Paula10 Wrote:  Love that your daughter is on side and accepting such magnificent breasts. Just need to loose chest stubble.

I've been using IPL for a bit over a month. While it (so far) has not killed ALL the hairs at the root what is coming in is far fewer and blonde, which used to be dark brown. This is exactly what the IPL sellers tell you to expect in the short term from their technology. Also I am now able to shave what does come up with my Norelco three head shaver that I use on my face. In the past it did not do a very good job there, my hair shadow was very pronounced and the skin was not smooth where now the skin is smooth and the blonde stubble is invisible.

Like other things, it's patience that pays. Considering the relatively low expense and privacy IPL affords you by not going to laser treatments I think it's worth a try. Look to product reviews on systems available and READ BETWEEN THE LINES on them. There are many who (like PM users) expect immediate results either with few treatments or on the WRONG hair and skin type appropriate for IPL... it ain't gonna happen.

READ many IPL reviews, READ the makers instructions there's little to lose but some time and buckazoids. Those who experience great results have no reason to delude themselves.

Anyway, If / when IPL proves to be reasonably successful I will go to a laser salon to have the hair removed from my nipple area which the IPL folks say to stay away from with the IPL light.

Oh, I don't do product brand suggestions, research de-lies faceless recommendations.
11-15-2021, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2021 02:03 PM by Sara w.)
(11-06-2021 05:12 PM)9westgirlfla Wrote:  
(10-14-2021 06:28 AM)Paula10 Wrote:  Love that your daughter is on side and accepting such magnificent breasts. Just need to loose chest stubble.

I've been using IPL for a bit over a month. While it (so far) has not killed ALL the hairs at the root what is coming in is far fewer and blonde, which used to be dark brown. This is exactly what the IPL sellers tell you to expect in the short term from their technology. Also I am now able to shave what does come up with my Norelco three head shaver that I use on my face. In the past it did not do a very good job there, my hair shadow was very pronounced and the skin was not smooth where now the skin is smooth and the blonde stubble is invisible.

Like other things, it's patience that pays. Considering the relatively low expense and privacy IPL affords you by not going to laser treatments I think it's worth a try. Look to product reviews on systems available and READ BETWEEN THE LINES on them. There are many who (like PM users) expect immediate results either with few treatments or on the WRONG hair and skin type appropriate for IPL... it ain't gonna happen.

READ many IPL reviews, READ the makers instructions there's little to lose but some time and buckazoids. Those who experience great results have no reason to delude themselves.

Anyway, If / when IPL proves to be reasonably successful I will go to a laser salon to have the hair removed from my nipple area which the IPL folks say to stay away from with the IPL light.

Oh, I don't do product brand suggestions, research de-lies faceless recommendations.
Sorry I was wondering what is ipl and where did you get it also just got 3 new bras so pictures to follow

Sorry I was wondering what is ipl and where did you get it also just got 3 new bras so pictures to follow

11-15-2021, 07:34 PM
IPL is for hair removal and stands for Intense Pulse Light and can be purchased for home use a well known unit is a Phillips Lumea hugs Gabriella ♥️
11-15-2021, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2021 09:28 PM by gabrielle.)
So can you tell us your regime you did to get your breasts to that size. We all like to know what you did right, so we can follow suit. Because those breasts are better than allot of genetic women's boobs x
11-16-2021, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2021 02:11 AM by Sara w.)
(11-15-2021 09:19 PM)gabrielle Wrote:  So can you tell us your regime you did to get your breasts to that size. We all like to know what you did right, so we can follow suit. Because those breasts are better than allot of genetic women's boobs x
i started just like everyone else i got the best resultis on 9ainterol but i did go to 6 a day along with like i told everyone i changed drs and when i went to my new dr i told them i was on spirolactone so he gave me a presentation 100 mg twice a day and he never questioned me about it told him it was for blood pressure and than 6 months ago i started on hrt but my estrogen wentvway to high and my testosterone was almost gone but did stop 2 month ago to get things back where they needed to be dr is going to restart me after my next blood work just lower dose and that should be in about 2 weeks

New hunter green bra love t his color hope it bring me luck

Attached File(s) Image(s)