Current time: 10-20-2020, 03:07 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New start
08-25-2020, 07:22 PM
RE: New start
I agree with everybody, those are amazing looking tits! Keep us updated on your progress. I would like to know when you reach your goal, good luck !

Jodi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2020, 07:48 AM
Sara: looking fantastic as always, I would not be surprised that now you are on HRT and your breasts are already fully developed to begin with that you will start lactating again --so exciting. Love your pictures and updates.Heart
08-30-2020, 05:08 PM
I started MP two months ago, yesterday i get itching mainly with my left breast... My right one itching is very light
08-31-2020, 02:10 AM
Sarah you have a stunning pair of breasts do you hope to have surgery below and perhaps some facial feminization become a beautiful woman hugs Gabriella Heart
08-31-2020, 06:04 AM
(08-25-2020 11:08 AM)Sara w Wrote:  After 3 weeks on hrt iam geting itching in my breasts and also my nipples are rock hard love the filling but again the itching is really hard to take just hope it leads to growth

One more

Amazing result
08-31-2020, 04:55 PM
(08-14-2020 07:42 PM)Sara w Wrote:  Yesterday at noon I started a new chapter in my life I went and started hrt with a Dr and now i am on estogen patches so excited so I wanted to post a picture of day I started
Beautiful breasts, Sara....good luck with your treatments, Charlene
09-04-2020, 05:44 PM
Never cease to amaze with those beautiful breasts. Good luck with the HRT. Look forward to seeing further development.
09-05-2020, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020 07:04 AM by Sara w.)
OK been on hrt and spironolactone for 30 day my breasts feel heavy they are tender to the touch and itchy all the time they have a little oily feeling when I massage them my arolola's still keep geting darker and most the time the size of silver dollars especially after being in a bra all day the only bad part is I sometimes get cramps in my side but price you pay I am waiting for fat distribution to start in 1 or 2 more months I hope it just keeps geting more exciting

Attached File(s) Image(s)

09-05-2020, 11:54 AM
Great looking development. Love how they are developing.
09-05-2020, 12:08 PM
Are you transitioning fully or chemically and staying presented as male? Love your shape and fullness be curious how they look in daily clothes for comparison. Idk why just always nice to see as I am not transitioning and like to see what I may end up being seen as based on others who have achieved incredible growth. Hope the hrt is going better than well and based on the fullness from prior pics looks like it’s off to a great start