Current time: 06-27-2022, 01:38 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Not the right time.
06-26-2018, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2018 04:21 PM by jj_sweet_girl.)
Not the right time.
This might be hello to some goodbye to others.

I started taking PM 5 months ago didn't know what I was doing then, sure as hell not gotten any clearer since.

About a month ago around my 4 month mark best as I can guess my personalities split hard and began trying to rationalize with myself about what it was that I was doing. What are my responabilities who am i helping or hurting.

I purged myself, my Jamie persona, from this site trying to clear my head. I write this now not really as her but with her thoughts. I truely wish this community the best of luck with each and everyones own goals but for me I cannot walk down this road any longer. Its to painful to have these feelings of what and who I want to be and who those closest to me need me to be. Needs of the many out weighs the needs and desires of the one.

For those wishing to choose this path PM does work at least for some. My few month results scared me. Jamie's hold on the reigns is coming to an end for now.

I know I am going to be judged as a phsycopath talking as if I were two separate people but hey its the closest I can come up with given the way my brain processes situations when either one persona or the other is driving.

Now also have two reminders on my chest from these past few months to deal with as the results speak for themselves.

Will she/I be gone forever time will tell but now is not the right time.

JJ/M

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Not the right time.
I A:ppreciate ur post..i thin this happens alot here..i too have peoplw who depend on me love me etc...and im not abandoning them.. i doubt this path im on but its its something i need to do at least tir now.... u are ver brave or just scared shitless but who am i to say.. every one is different..i lo r my wife very much and could not love another like her.. i saay more to men yes.. but im married.. and i do still lovecand desire her only.. problem is she is not attracted to my body anymire. We have become closer.. dleep together etc.. but uts been seversl months sincecwecwere intimate.. my libidobus very low but still have desire fir her..
Woi knows...i maybe nakjngvacsimikar post at somepoint.. memberescseem to drop off after a few months here.. rwaloty and fantasy are 2 different things.. hell i dont know what tge hell im doing , but im happy with the resilts most of the time.. yes i have doibts, but for right now om kinda hsppy with myself.. we cant make other people hsppy.. but we certainly can try to mske ouselves happy
06-27-2018, 03:22 AM
You had fantastic results for such a short time. TBH, I don’t know anyone who has taken PM, usually in the beginning, that didn’t purge. I did it twice. But I settled into a groove & I usually am 6 weeks on, 6 weeks off. I have zero desire to be a woman. I just want to be a man with breasts. When you’re cleansed, you might revisit this. A very large majority of people do. But!, you’ll have a clearer mind & picture of how to proceed. Good Luck, and ... Nice Tits !!
06-27-2018, 01:49 PM
(06-26-2018 04:15 PM)jj_sweet_girl Wrote:  This might be hello to some goodbye to others.

I started taking PM 5 months ago didn't know what I was doing then, sure as hell not gotten any clearer since.

About a month ago around my 4 month mark best as I can guess my personalities split hard and began trying to rationalize with myself about what it was that I was doing. What are my responabilities who am i helping or hurting.

I purged myself, my Jamie persona, from this site trying to clear my head. I write this now not really as her but with her thoughts. I truely wish this community the best of luck with each and everyones own goals but for me I cannot walk down this road any longer. Its to painful to have these feelings of what and who I want to be and who those closest to me need me to be. Needs of the many out weighs the needs and desires of the one.

For those wishing to choose this path PM does work at least for some. My few month results scared me. Jamie's hold on the reigns is coming to an end for now.

I know I am going to be judged as a phsycopath talking as if I were two separate people but hey its the closest I can come up with given the way my brain processes situations when either one persona or the other is driving.

Now also have two reminders on my chest from these past few months to deal with as the results speak for themselves.

Will she/I be gone forever time will tell but now is not the right time.

JJ/M

Good luck to you and keep in touch. As we had talked before we all have to do what is best for us. And those of us with Families and children have to put family first and try to make everything work for our families. I know where you are coming from, I am here reading post but not committing much. I have a family to put first, that's what we have to do again good luck
06-27-2018, 08:15 PM
JJ you must do what you feel is right for you. We are all here to support you in whichever decisions you make for your happiness. The girl inside all of us wont ever go away just keep that in mind.
I wish you nothing but wellness and happiness!

Carrie
07-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Those are quite some lovely reminders! I hope you find your path. Please check in and now then and let us know how things are going.
07-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Feeling your pain. Hope it isn’t society or family that are causing you angst. Counseling is necessary and I wish more people would make use of sessions.
07-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Self medicating is ALWAYS dangerous particularly with gender issues. You can’t hide the changes, and they will happen, and you need to be mentally and emotionally equipped to handle what is is store with your transition.

Most insurance carriers now cover gender identity issues. Take advantage of it. Beats talking to faceless strangers on a chat forum.

Hope and peace to you all,

No ideas what name fits me. More to look into!Heart
07-16-2018, 11:41 AM
Thinking of ya all. Hope everyones ok. Desire to start again isn't gone. But can't rationalize the impact off that with current place in life. Been off dosing for awhile and think its sticking with me. So for those of you considering this avenue I can confirm that once you start seeing developement it seems that just stopping the dose won't imediately stop the growth.

Maybe in the future that part of me that wishes I could continue will come out entirely. Cheers.
[attachment=4411]
07-16-2018, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-17-2018 08:36 AM by honey.)
You have such a beautiful face, I can't imagine you as a guy I wish you well and hope you can resolve your confusion. Just have to say again you are gorgeous as a girl wish you the bestHeart