Current time: 01-23-2021, 10:43 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 55 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
Questions
04-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Questions
Hello.

I have been taking the powder for about 3 weeks skipping the week of menses. I am seeking breast enlargement and more importantly breast firmness.

My dose is 1000mg a day of the powder. Then I found this on the other thread:

Quote:The recommended dosage of Pueraria Mirifica or Kwao Krua Kao in females is about 2 mg/Kg or 1.1 mg/ lbs. of body weigh

1. Should I adjust my dosage specifically to my body weight? Confused...

I also saw on another post where someone said that PM can be used to enlarge the butt/hips.

2. Can it be used to enlarge calves as well?

3. In order to enlarge these areas what is the best way? Can you take some of the powder and mix it in a lotion and apply it to the body part? Or do you have to use the breast cream or extract in a lotion?
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2010, 02:36 AM
RE: Questions
(04-17-2010 02:03 AM)jycemrsh Wrote:  As far as I have heard I think that you should have the dosage depending on your body weight. About the enlargement of the calves, first of all I haven't heard about it, but I would suggest you that you should just consult a doctor about its usage. Though the direction for usage are generally mentioned but you should having an appointment with a doctor would be a better idea as they can provide a better suggestion that would benefit your body more.

Thank you. I calculated and I think my dosage is good.

I am concerned about mentioning this to my doctor. I am afraid they may discourage me due to not fully understanding the hormonal effects.
05-20-2020, 12:34 AM
Dosage/Body Weight
Ela, I came across the board and found your posting regarding to recommendation dosage of PM in female ratio of mg/kg.

Where do I find the information on website since you posted?, because someone in the chatboard in which I believe they exceeded the dosage and I knew something wasn't right. I stay with the lowest dosage of PM and my results are showing the growth.

I have been taking PM for almost 4 weeks, but, funny things is that tonight after shower, the short I have been using for 4 year are noticeably smaller. Realizing that, my buttocks are growing bigger. my weigh gained a little.

I just wanted to say thank you for giving us the right directions.

Midana
Find all posts by this user