Current time: 10-20-2020, 01:50 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready For My New Journey
08-27-2020, 11:12 AM
Ready For My New Journey
Hey Guys I’ve Been A Lurker For Almost a Year so I decided to Join The Family So I Can Get The Added Support And Encouragement. I’m A 32yo Black Male and I’ve Always Been A Manly Man In the Public’s eyed But More Feminine Jn Private. Reading What Everyone here has been going thru and went through Gave me that extra push to achieve what I’ve always fantasized about from when I was a child. I always admired and lust over how a woman’s body is so perfect the way the skin feels down to the curves and contours of it. I am engaged to my soon to be wife and I opened up to her recently about it and she gave me the green light to start taking Herbs and see how far that will take me. She is excited like I am due to her always having that feeling to my “Other side” as she would say. My 3 month Of Ainterol Pm comes tomorrow and SP comes in Saturday a long with Calcium and Vitamin D. I’m Open to any advice and suggestions

Include My Current State I blocked out my tattoos but I know in due time I will get more comfortable and won’t edit ?

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Ready For My New Journey
(08-27-2020 11:12 AM)Kay(Kay) Wrote:  Hey Guys I’ve Been A Lurker For Almost a Year so I decided to Join The Family So I Can Get The Added Support And Encouragement. I’m A 32yo Black Male and I’ve Always Been A Manly Man In the Public’s eyed But More Feminine Jn Private. Reading What Everyone here has been going thru and went through Gave me that extra push to achieve what I’ve always fantasized about from when I was a child. I always admired and lust over how a woman’s body is so perfect the way the skin feels down to the curves and contours of it. I am engaged to my soon to be wife and I opened up to her recently about it and she gave me the green light to start taking Herbs and see how far that will take me. She is excited like I am due to her always having that feeling to my “Other side” as she would say. My 3 month Of Ainterol Pm comes tomorrow and SP comes in Saturday a long with Calcium and Vitamin D. I’m Open to any advice and suggestions

Include My Current State I blocked out my tattoos but I know in due time I will get more comfortable and won’t edit ?

It is awesome that you have your wife’s support! Good luck and enjoy the process it is amazing. Take pics of all parts so you can see the changes.
08-27-2020, 02:36 PM
Welcome Kay Kay: You are more than a lucky man. To have a partner who understands and accepts you is a god sent. Many here are struggling to be open with there partner, family, and friends. Maybe you can help us here and tell your story of how you got your courage to be open, and we will help you as much as we can. Everyone is on the same page as far as. Take it slow, don't take to much at first, work your way up, take brakes, take vitamins, eat well, exercise, and get blood work to see if your organs are doing OK. These herbs can do a number on your body if your not careful.

I want to congratulate you on your future marriage. I have been marred for 37 years. The key is to talk, listen and respect each other, if both of you can do that, you have taken care of 95% of your problems. My god bless you and your wife with love. Heart
08-27-2020, 04:47 PM
Welcome and congrats on starting this journey. Having the green light from a loved one is amazing as it will really let you enjoy the process without fear of losing her. My advice is to start slow in the beginning, one pill a day for at least the first two weeks to let your body get used to it. Some like to go balls to the wall in the beginning but it can be a bit much for your body all at once. From there, feel things out. I started at one pill and did that for a long time and saw solid results. I, like many, have gone to higher does and tried other options over time, but just keep feeling things out and would say to take pics maybe once a week (even if you don't post) just to see how things are progressing for you.
08-27-2020, 07:10 PM
Welcome Kay. The above advice is excellent. And I fully agree that having an accepting partner is huge. Maintain honesty with her (and yourself) about what you are doing. Good luck on your journey.
08-27-2020, 07:18 PM
Welcome to the group. Glad you have someone to support you on your journey. You seem to have a good start. Wish you the best on your journey and agree with what the others have said. It is a slow journey to achieve what you want.
08-27-2020, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2020 10:33 PM by Kay(Kay).)
Thanks!!! I’m Excited and I’ll Take the advice and Start off Slow. it Was Hard For Me To Come Out And Tell Her What I Wanted, But Then I Sat Back and Thought About What I wanted For Myself, For What I Think Would Make Me Happy So I Told Her How I Felt And What I Fantasized And What I Wanted To Do. She Accepted It And Told Me I Should’ve Been Told Her and That She Would Be With Me Throughout Me Journey. I Think She’s Just As If Not More Excited Than Me lol. From Reading At A lot Of Posts And Looking At Progress/Growth Pics on Here Added To The Motivation Go Thru With. I Can Only Imagine How I Would Look, How My Skin Would Feel, How My Thoughts Would Change, How Body Would Start to Take Shape. Soon It Wont Be An Imagination It’ll Be Reality.

What all Vitamins Should I Start Taking? Should I Add Anything Else On Too Of Me Taking PM and SP? Or Give It A While?
08-28-2020, 04:11 PM
Welcome to our community, Kay! Getting married and growing breasts with support from your fiancée. Big changes in your life and you're off to a great strart! wishing you the best in both departments and we look forward to following your progress.

I have found that having breasts and erogenous nipples has made me a much better lover, because I know how to give pleasure to my partner from my own experience.
08-28-2020, 04:18 PM
Thank you I’m excited I just received my 3 bottles of ainterol PM in the mail today taking my first dose in the morning
09-10-2020, 05:48 PM
Hope the PM is working although it is early days yet. Don't get too excited just yet take it slowly for best results.