Current time: 11-28-2021, 06:06 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Results after only 3 months, b4 & after
07-01-2018, 12:05 PM
RE: Results after only 3 months, b4 & after
So jealous that you're budding, been on and off PM for like two years now, but never got to the budding stage.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2018, 01:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2018 01:54 PM by Nina40.)
(07-01-2018 12:05 PM)shaneNY Wrote:  So jealous that you're budding, been on and off PM for like two years now, but never got to the budding stage.

Keep it up! Don't forget your AA's. Drink some grapefruit juice(I really must speak to the grapefruit guild about a commission! Lol!) And exercise to keep the weight down. In the beginning I was taking more than the recommended dose. While I did bud early it came with some issues as well. If you want real results are you tempering your testosterone levels?

-Nina-
07-01-2018, 11:03 PM
(07-01-2018 12:11 AM)GumpGirl Wrote:  
(06-30-2018 11:13 AM)Jodi Wrote:  Question: how long does the budding usually last?
Hey Jodi. Looking Fabulous!Tongue
I read in my research that it can last 3-6 months. Google the “Tanner Stsges” for girls. Gives a timeline.
Happy Growing!Big Grin
JessiHeart

Hi Jessi,
Thank you for the compliment. I do try to stay on top of things. I've noticed my energy level has dropped so I started back on a hi protein diet. 3 to 6 months you say. Thats a long time for nipple pain but what the hell, no pain no gain lol. I will goggle the tanner stages to see whats up, thanks for the information
07-01-2018, 11:39 PM
(07-01-2018 11:12 PM)GumpGirl Wrote:  
(07-01-2018 11:03 PM)Jodi Wrote:  
(07-01-2018 12:11 AM)GumpGirl Wrote:  
(06-30-2018 11:13 AM)Jodi Wrote:  Question: how long does the budding usually last?
Hey Jodi. Looking Fabulous!Tongue
I read in my research that it can last 3-6 months. Google the “Tanner Stsges” for girls. Gives a timeline.
Happy Growing!Big Grin
JessiHeart

Hi Jessi,
Thank you for the compliment. I do try to stay on top of things. I've noticed my energy level has dropped so I started back on a hi protein diet. 3 to 6 months you say. Thats a long time for nipple pain but what the hell, no pain no gain lol. I will goggle the tanner stages to see whats up, thanks for the information
Anything I can do to help! We are on this Journey together Girlfriend. Side by side. Two determined people takIng it slow and steady.
JessiHeart

And that's why you got that fourth star Jessi! You've helped alot of girls find their path! You go samurai Jessi!! Jodi you are looking good! Keep it up!
07-03-2018, 11:32 AM
(07-01-2018 01:52 PM)Nina40 Wrote:  
(07-01-2018 12:05 PM)shaneNY Wrote:  So jealous that you're budding, been on and off PM for like two years now, but never got to the budding stage.

Keep it up! Don't forget your AA's. Drink some grapefruit juice(I really must speak to the grapefruit guild about a commission! Lol!) And exercise to keep the weight down. In the beginning I was taking more than the recommended dose. While I did bud early it came with some issues as well. If you want real results are you tempering your testosterone levels?

-Nina-

Hi Nina, yes I exercise daily, you do seem to push the grapefruit a bit lol. Good thing I love ruby red grapefruit. I drink about a gallon a week. What do you mean about tempering my testosterone levels?
07-04-2018, 07:01 AM
(07-03-2018 11:32 AM)Jodi Wrote:  

-Nina-

Hi Nina, yes I exercise daily, you do seem to push the grapefruit a bit lol. Good thing I love ruby red grapefruit. I drink about a gallon a week. What do you mean about tempering my testosterone levels?

What I meant by tempering your testosterone levels are you taking any antiandrogens. Such as SP, reishi, or any means of suppressing testosterone?
07-04-2018, 08:38 AM
(07-04-2018 07:01 AM)Nina40 Wrote:  
(07-03-2018 11:32 AM)Jodi Wrote:  

-Nina-

What I meant by tempering your testosterone levels are you taking any antiandrogens. Such as SP, reishi, or any means of suppressing testosterone?

Lol duh oh yes ive been taking 1000 mg of sp in the morning and again in the afternoon. Im going campinf and mtn biking for the rest of the week so i think ill take a break from everything to get my energy levels up.
08-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Well this was suppose to be a 3 month experiment. Here i am on month 6 but not much to report since last. I took a 2 week break and just got a little busy but started back up to see what happens next.
08-03-2018, 11:59 AM
(08-03-2018 10:50 AM)GumpGirl Wrote:  
(08-03-2018 10:13 AM)Jodi Wrote:  Well this was suppose to be a 3 month experiment. Here i am on month 6 but not much to report since last. I took a 2 week break and just got a little busy but started back up to see what happens next.
Glad to see your post Jodi.
Keep it up!
Are you transgender?
JessiHeart

Hi Jessi, I would say im more a fetishist. Not looking to live as a woman but when im feeling fem i want to at least look as feminine as i can. Im real happy that things seem to be working out for you. You keep going and be the person you want to be.
08-09-2018, 12:10 AM
I know this is a silly question but I'm just curious. Does any else get a tingling feeling in there nipples and have your nipples go erect when you take a leak? That happens to me every time.