Current time: 11-28-2021, 05:04 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
Results after only 3 months, b4 & after
11-24-2021, 08:12 AM
RE: Results after only 3 months, b4 & after
Wishing you growth.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2021, 11:47 AM
Thank you Mashtenn. Oh and I forgot to mention that in this fairly long break that I took my morning wood returned long enough for a measurement. I only lost about an inch in length from when I started this journey over 3 years ago. It is quite a bit thinner than it use to be but I never thought to measure girth so not sure about the loss there. Sperm is almost nonexistent so I may have had permanent changes there. So for those of you worried about size girth or fertility this may not be for you. For those of you that hope for great shrinkage results you may be slightly disappointed. The shrinkage is noticeable but only like two tenths of original size. I know on pm my flaccid appearance is half the size from before. Maybe even a little shorter which I think is pretty cool because it makes me look even less like a man. I have lost some plump-ness in the boob area and nipples reduced a bit but still pretty pronounced. They really do come alive on pm so I can't wait for that again! I tried growing my beard back also but it just didn't seem right. Also my facial hair was noticeably softer and not as full as it use to be. Im going to see a doctor at the end of December to discuss hrt so that's pretty big for me. Thats about it for now. I hope everyone enjoys Thanksgiving and has a good time!

Jodi
11-25-2021, 10:57 PM
Wow Jodi best wishes with your progress and hope things go well when you see the doctor you see you will eventually become a lady mountain biker bet by then you look really hot hugs Gabriella ♥️