Current time: 11-28-2021, 05:30 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Say hello to my titties
10-15-2020, 10:48 AM
RE: Say hello to my titties
Oh wow, what a response. BlushHeart

Stevie, I would say its obvious as heck already. Specially if I wear anything that makes my boobs project even slightly. Pushups and there's no mistaking what's up. I think what eludes most people is that I'm quite big, 183cm tall, weight around 100kg so I'm not a small guy and I have naturally quite broad shoulders. It was even more so when I was lifting and exercising a lot. I also wear band T-shirts often, any print in the front messes things up. I think its mostly a perception thing as there's a lot of men with more or less boobs or just big pecs. Same stuff on a guy with smaller frame would stand out like a sore thumb.

No questions so far, but I've had quite a lot of weird looks. It could also be that being so self aware makes it feel like people are looking at stuff. But they are, I've seen many have their eyes linger lower than usual. Shy The question you ask is exactly what I've been thinking, where is the point of becoming so obvious that awkward questioning starts. My family knows nothing and I'm not going to speak out unless I'm forced to. But I'm sure there will be a point where my tits and overall shape will become a huge elephant in the room.

I think I will reach that point when some hard core budding starts. I'm yet to reach that point and I can't wait to get there. (Btw, since starting my current cycle, there's way more conical shape forming in a very short time.)

Speaking of which, I thought if I should try to keep a steady dose instead of the 3/1 week cycle. I'm yet to try that and 2000mg/day seems to be where things really kick off for me. I thought I could try to keep it up for at least three months in one go and gauge the effects. And give you guys and girls the effects to GAZE at. Cool

Today at work while going up and down stairs I felt such nice wobble and bouncing, its amazing. I can't wait to get more of that going on. I think I'll take some new pictures next week or when ever I find time for it. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2020, 10:53 AM
Hi there I like to tell about when I go out I don't have as much as you do but it is nice when other say miss or lady to me Robin
10-15-2020, 11:12 AM
Hello and welcome. You have developed amazingly! Your titties look very feminine and must be very noticeable. Good luck with your goals, I hope you achieve them. Keep us posted.

From another weirdo
Jodi
10-15-2020, 11:24 AM
(10-15-2020 10:53 AM)suncityrobin Wrote:  Hi there I like to tell about when I go out I don't have as much as you do but it is nice when other say miss or lady to me Robin

That's cute. Big Grin I wish I will get to that point... I think its possible with the right clothing and some nice make-up job. I have quite feminine facial features too, when I was about 12 years old, I had my hair half way down my back and I was constantly missed for a girl. Back then its was mostly about being a metalhead, but I loved my long hair already back then. And I secretly also loved looking so girly.

My biggest problem is the intense beard growth. Thanks for my dads genetics I think as he has it even worse than me. Big Grin But rid me of the damned hairy face and fix it up a bit and I think I could pass quite easily.

Once I was mistaken for a girl in a local bar by some drunk wannabe player guy, when he realized his mistake, oh boy did he get confused. I think he got scared even as I replied with over the top low voice and asked what's his problem. Funny times. That was back in my twenties and I certainly didn't have anything feminine about me except for what I naturally have + long hair of course.

Hmm... I think I'll attach some old pics here. These are all from last summer, I can't remember the exact dates. I like to play with camera angles and lighting etc. I don't think I mentioned it before, I'm also an artist, even went to school for it but never graduated. I do art for metal bands and just for fun. I really like photography, but lack decent equipment for that.
10-15-2020, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2020 02:07 PM by HelloTitty.)
Sometimes I wish I had a time machine to go back in the day to have a chat with around 19 year old me about the future. If I had to guess how that would have played out, I would probably be living as a woman right now or realized my current dream of complete androgyny much much earlier.

Still I feel that I'm not late from the party, I'm "only" 36 years old and I see so many older guys just starting out, stating the same regret of not getting on it earlier. And I keep repeating to myself that its never too late until the day we die and then its just on to the next adventure, be it the next life, heaven, hell, nothingness or what ever. On that day I wish to have no regrets, specially not about something I didn't do which I could have done. Life is too short to waste time to regrets as everything is a lesson.

Here I could ramble about a lot of very personal "issues" which go way deeper than growing a pair, but as its such open forum, I'll refrain from it. I have my reasons to not shout out too much too loud.

Back on the boobie business. I have admired breasts and feminine shape since the day I knew what it was about, also I love big curves, bigger, the better. Needless to say that most of my girlfriends have been at least chubby or more. And I would love to see the same qualities in my own body. I think I'm a winner in the genetic lottery in some ways, I have some very feminine traits by nature. The way I gain/loose weight is almost exactly like most ladies have it. Meaning that my boobs, butt, hipps and lower tummy get the most of it. Since starting PM, I think this trait has been accentuated even further which I absolutely adore.

Couple of years ago I was nearly obsessed with losing weight and exercising like a maniac. Mainly due to gaining a lot in a year of inactivity.(I lived in another country and had a lot of difficulty making up a life there.) I have always been on the big and chubby side to an extent, never obese, but never slim either as I'm quite sturdy built and taller than average. These days I have changed my outlook on this, I wont mind gaining weight as long as it wont make my quite active lifestyle harder and I seem to get it on the right places too. I mentioned earlier about my dream of getting more hourglass shape and BIG titties, but forgot to add that this includes being bit on the plus size too. I don't think I can never be slim or maintain it without a lot of effort and I cannot become smaller, so why not push all the right stuff out and be a "big girl?" I love curvy and chubby women so naturally I will love myself more if I have those same traits. Healthy self love is something that can make life a lot better, something that I have struggled with since aeons ago.(I was bullied badly when I was younger.)

So my plan is to keep on living active and healthy (mostly) without any fear of gaining few inches, looks like hormonal changes work wonders on where it all goes and how it shows. The only problem is that I'm running out of jeans that still fit. Lately I've taken note that my waist hasn't grew almost at all, but my hips and butt are getting so big that my old skinny fit jeans just can't be pulled high enough without violence. Big Grin So far my record has been 29" waist. Its quite tiny for a guy of my size, now I think its closer to 31" or something... I wonder if further herbal assistance will change this?

Another issue I wish to discuss is sexuality and male function. The more I think of it, the less I care if things down there work as well as they used to... The only limit I'm not wishing to cross is becoming completely infertile as I don't yet have kids and I'm open to the idea. If I had already, I would go totally all in and not hesitate for a second. This is a dilemma, do I live for making a family or do I live for myself? I'm quite good at finding more pleasure through other means than my penis, I really love it, don't get me wrong, I've never had an issue about the stuff down there. (Although I wonder if I would love a pussy even more. Wink) The point being that my sexuality is not about if my things work or not, I get intense pleasure from giving pleasure, some times so much that the mental orgasm is better than the physical one. Also I've searched my boundaries only to find out many ways of climaxing, the latest close call being with my nipples.

So for now my conclusion is that if my dreams for reaching strong feminine traits kills my male function, then so be it. Life is too short for regrets.

Quote:Hello and welcome. You have developed amazingly! Your titties look very feminine and must be very noticeable. Good luck with your goals, I hope you achieve them. Keep us posted.

From another weirdo
Jodi

Hey Jodi, thanks. ^_^ I forgot to reply you earlier. Yes, I think they show up a lot. So far most people don't seem to perceive the obvious. xD But I bet that will change. I hope so too, I will definitely keep updating this thread when ever there's something worth posting.
10-15-2020, 02:16 PM
Looking really good. Nice development. Tell me, how often do you pump your girls and what about your nipples?
10-15-2020, 03:17 PM
(10-15-2020 02:16 PM)Paula10 Wrote:  Looking really good. Nice development. Tell me, how often do you pump your girls and what about your nipples?

Thank Paula. Smile

Before my pm experiments and longish break I did quite extensive noogling, daily ranging from one hour to 3-4 hours, taking longer breaks only if I got nasty marks from the dome contours. Lately I've started noogling again, but keeping the times more modest and not using that much pressure. In the last week I've pumped every day at least one hour. Usually I keep the domes on for 45-60 minutes in one go, then take a fifteen minute break and back again unless it feels like my boobs aren't cooperating. The swelling I get seems to wary quite a lot. Some days they get huge and stay for hours, other days it doesn't seem to do much. But long term its clearly making them grow and change shape. When I started my boobies looked quite manly and flat, then I started to gain size and specially roundness. My plan is to noogle at least several times a week from now on, taking breaks when needed or when I'm just too busy.

I'm a certified supple nip addict these days, I keep them on several hours daily, pretty much when ever I can, listening to my body as I've got nasty blisters from it when I was starting out. It seems that there's a routine setting in and my nipples can take it much better and for longer periods without problems. And the more I do it, bigger they get. I think my nipple size has more than doubled in about two months so I highly recommend using supple nips. The size 2 is getting quite small by now, so soon I'll get 3 and 4 and keep going at it.

Someone at the Breastnexum said that the supple nips were a game changer for him/her and I took the advice. Money well spent, these little things seem to be way better than any nipple pumps I've tried and they're so simple to use. Just lube a bit and squeeze them on and that's it. I love them. The size and sensitivity have gone through the roof already. I can't wait to grow my nipples to be permanently like tips of my thumbs. I don't think I need to tell how much I love huge nipples, no matter who has them. Big Grin

Quote:Nice. Very jealous your girl is so on board with it all. If mine found out what I was doing it would be game over I’m sure. Seeing my chest grow is bringing a ton of happiness and excitement but knowing what my wife and such will think is anxiety city. Crazy if that’s the same tank top in regard to how fuller the top is and how more shaped your stomach is. Is it just angles or have you noticed a ton of fat redistribution.

Hey Stevie. I'm sorry to hear to hear that. It really sucks, I've read so many stories of relationships going literally tits up when the "man" isn't that much of an ordinary man any more.... It breaks my heart. Love should conquer all? I guess in many relationships its not unconditional. I'm lucky that my gf is so open minded and supportive, but its largely due to her own personality as she's almost like a female version of me. She's a total tomboy in many ways and knows quite well how I feel about this stuff.

Yep, the same tank top it is. I have been thinking about this and its clear that I have gained weight. I lose some during the summer which is typical for me. (Fishing, hiking etc. are quite nice exercise and I gain & loose quickly.) But also there's a definite change in my hips/thighs/butt and tummy, my waist hasn't changed much, but low belly has blown up. Btw, I love this change, I certainly don't mind that curve at all. As long as there's no visible hang, I'm fine with it. I should take some decent comparison pics from the same angles and show the difference.

Speaking about curvy belly, I just snapped this photo... Just some five years ago, this was flat and closing to the sixpack look. And now, lets just say I like this much more. I'm not pulling in anything on this one so no hiding behind posture. Big Grin
10-15-2020, 11:32 PM
(10-15-2020 06:02 PM)Stevie Wrote:  Used to be a dude on here yeeeeears ago Zachi you remind me a lot like him. Body wise. He grew to be like a C or D cup and then left the forum. Anyone here remember him? F%$K I been here too long with nothing to show for it lol but his body stomach especially widened and softened like yours shows and softened not like fat just feminized in shape and display.

I agree love should be unconditional. And it is until a condition is broke. I get it. I mean a woman marries a man to marry a man. Not a man who eventually becomes a woman. Or wants to be like a woman or develop secondary traits by putting their body through the ringer to develop assets curves and soften up.
The love is unconditional but the expectations are not I suppose would be how I see it.
Like I love my wife but if she smoked crack and decided to smoke crack id be like it’s time to go lol. Love you unconditionally but I expect you not to be a crackhead lol. She loves me but she likely expects me not to have tits. And when my tits get to a size that I can’t hide I hope the questions are few and sympathies are honest.

I also don’t care about my dick. I find more pleasure having my backside played with. It’s been awhile cause of a kid but I miss the days of coming home to an empty home and just pounding myself. I can’t imagine what it would feel like to actually feel a mans hands on my hips shoving it in and out. I love my wife but I’d prefer sucking a dick than a tit any day. We have a kid so I am with you on the if you had a kid or kids you’d be all in. Honestly as large as you are and as changed the body’s gotten I’m shocked you can still get it up and shocked you can still cum instead of it being clear droplets. Figured it would be limp and all dried up by now lol.

Thanks for posting so honestly and genuinely. It’s nice to see. I have seen a few men here who chose PM over disciplining their desire and resulting in hardship with family’s. I just hope I’m not on the list to be.

Yea, I read that guys thread and checked out the pics someone else had put up after Zachi had gone already. That was really amazing, too bad he left... Many were left hanging guessing how things went on. Well, I'm not going to disppear into the woodwork. But I may take long breaks only to show up again later. Knowing myself this is likely to happen at some point, but I always come back. Comparing me to him is a huge compliment. Heart I wish I was as pretty as that guy, but I can sure see the resemblance.

Yea, well that's something I could also talk about, how people often fall in love with their expectations, when the truth isn't that pretty they leave. I've had this happen many times. Although not for boobs etc. I've been left for not being a traditional provider type. Confused

That's interesting, I have been bicurious for ages, and gotten an eye for good looking guys, but so far my orientation hasn't changed much. But I do dream about having sex with guys too. Big Grin Yea, so far I'm functioning down there as normal, my erections aren't as rock hard as they were when I was younger, but I think this is caused by age and smoking as its been like this for years before starting NBE. (I have tested this, quitting ciggies has quite an effect...) If I were completely selfish, I wouldn't care loosing my function, I get such intense pleasure from anal & boob play anyway.

Aww, thanks Stevie. Blush I'm just being me. I've been a rebel all my life, a black sheep who stands out of the crowd. I was bullied badly when I was kid, that experience grew me up a lot and going head first into crazy things and following my heart no matter what is one thing I learned from it. The relationships getting broken for NBE, that's really sad as I wish we all could freely be who we are... But I guess its difficult to make people understand this "condition" unless they're open enough for such weirdness. I'm lucky to have such a nice girlfriend, I think I should marry her.
10-16-2020, 04:35 AM
Hello to your titties they are certainly stunning and fantastic nipples also hugs Gabriella Heart
10-16-2020, 08:27 AM
(10-16-2020 04:35 AM)Gabriella Wrote:  Hello to your titties they are certainly stunning and fantastic nipples also hugs Gabriella Heart

Thanks.

I might take few days off, I will have some friends over at my place for the next days so busy time ahead. Next week, new posts. Tongue