Current time: 05-27-2022, 10:55 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Say hello to my titties
05-23-2021, 11:34 PM
RE: Say hello to my titties
But, this thread is called, “Say hello to my titties” (?!!?)

Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2021, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2021 01:05 PM by HelloTitty.)
(05-23-2021 11:34 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  But, this thread is called, “Say hello to my titties” (?!!?)

Wink

It was just a funny title I thought up when I started the thread.... I think it sounds better than "Say hello to my butt", doesn't it? Big Grin
05-24-2021, 08:04 AM
lol!!
05-24-2021, 01:31 PM
Are you sure you don't have a sister you are taking pictures off. Really feminine and looking fabulous.
05-25-2021, 05:13 AM
(05-24-2021 01:31 PM)Paula10 Wrote:  Are you sure you don't have a sister you are taking pictures off. Really feminine and looking fabulous.

Awww, I don't have a sister. I've always wish I did though... But it would suck to have a sister who would be likely way prettier than I am. Big Grin
05-26-2021, 07:23 AM
Quick update, I have the doctor booked on thursday June 10th. The nurse who took my call was very helpful, as expected she didn't know if they have a doctor who's familiar with trans patients, which they likely do not... I told her the whole list of stuff I want the doctor to deal with so who ever I end up talking with will know in advance what is my business there.

Got everything listed, trans clinic referral as number one thing, blood tests, asthma meds, nicotine patches.... All of it.

I'm starting to be near the end or the NBE road, it is likely I will go on DIY hrt route before the trans clinic does their thing as they are very slow no matter what I do. I will update when ever I jump the ship and keep on updating my progress regardless of means, so far I can say that pm has been pure magic on me, but its my time to take the next step on the way into becoming the woman of my dreams. Heart
05-26-2021, 12:49 PM
Ok sweethearts, here is what a year on a herbal program and a decent makeup can do. Big Grin

Attached File(s) Image(s)

05-26-2021, 01:23 PM
(05-26-2021 12:49 PM)HelloTitty Wrote:  Ok sweethearts, here is what a year on a herbal program and a decent makeup can do. Big Grin

You are absolutely gorgeous --such a beautiful girl there is no mistaking that fact. You have come such a long way in a short time but I'm sure it feels like forever. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
05-26-2021, 01:47 PM
(05-26-2021 01:23 PM)honey Wrote:  
(05-26-2021 12:49 PM)HelloTitty Wrote:  Ok sweethearts, here is what a year on a herbal program and a decent makeup can do. Big Grin

You are absolutely gorgeous --such a beautiful girl there is no mistaking that fact. You have come such a long way in a short time but I'm sure it feels like forever. HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Yea, just few years back feel like an eternity away... And nothing stays the same. HeartHeartHeart
05-26-2021, 06:27 PM
Very sexy and seductive. You've made remarkable progress and wish you the best on your continued journey.