Current time: 06-30-2022, 01:18 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Say hello to my titties
05-27-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: Say hello to my titties
Wow what a transformation, beautiful makeup for a beautiful lady.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2021, 12:21 PM
I think mine have started to bud. The nipples look swollen a little sore, Sticking out under my tshirt
06-24-2021, 06:07 AM
All things come to an end, so did my NBE journey. After year and two months on herbs almost exclusively, I'm now on day three on diy HRT program, nothing else has changed except switching from PM to estradiol and thus, this thread has now served its purpose.

For anyone who's interested in following my progress with HRT and my transition, head over to the BreastNexum where my story continues..

Its been heck of a ride, a true eye opener on many things, its given me the first taste on what it is to live with a female body I've longed for. In two years, I've come from flat to wearing F cup bras, soon need to upgrade to G, I got more than boobs, pretty much the full list of body changes typically associated with conventional HRT and I'm just started. Its been amazing time. I'll attach few recent pics on this post, this is what a well planned herbal program can do. Wink

I would like to thank all of you who chimed in and showed interest, you're awesome. Heart I wont be posting here much, but will take a peek every now and then. If you want to stay in touch, you know where to find me. I wish you all nice summer and happy growing. HeartHeart

Larissa

Attached File(s) Image(s)

06-24-2021, 09:50 AM
Beautiful!!!!
06-25-2021, 06:14 AM
Beautiful shaping totally feminine. HeartHeart
06-25-2021, 09:26 AM
(06-24-2021 06:07 AM)HelloTitty Wrote:  All things come to an end, so did my NBE journey. After year and two months on herbs almost exclusively, I'm now on day three on diy HRT program, nothing else has changed except switching from PM to estradiol and thus, this thread has now served its purpose.

For anyone who's interested in following my progress with HRT and my transition, head over to the BreastNexum where my story continues..

Its been heck of a ride, a true eye opener on many things, its given me the first taste on what it is to live with a female body I've longed for. In two years, I've come from flat to wearing F cup bras, soon need to upgrade to G, I got more than boobs, pretty much the full list of body changes typically associated with conventional HRT and I'm just started. Its been amazing time. I'll attach few recent pics on this post, this is what a well planned herbal program can do. Wink

I would like to thank all of you who chimed in and showed interest, you're awesome. Heart I wont be posting here much, but will take a peek every now and then. If you want to stay in touch, you know where to find me. I wish you all nice summer and happy growing. HeartHeart

Larissa

Larissa You have posted some wonderful photos and your development has been nothing short of amazing. For this of us who would like to continue to follow your progress, what is your username on BreastNexum? All the best for the future. Diane
06-26-2021, 09:06 AM
(06-26-2021 02:59 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I believe she posts there as HelloDiDi

Thanks Stevenator. You are right.
06-28-2021, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2021 05:48 PM by wflynn.)

You look so beautiful Larissa! I was wondering- why you decided to go on hormones? You already look completely feminine! i am just curious- you give me such inspiration to change too.
[/quote]

Thanks. <3

Because I'm a trans woman, I need to deal with my dysphoria. Smile And I want my body to become as close to cis female as possible of course.

(06-25-2021 09:26 AM)totallyhairless Wrote:  Larissa You have posted some wonderful photos and your development has been nothing short of amazing. For this of us who would like to continue to follow your progress, what is your username? All the best for the future. Diane

Thank you. <3

My name on BN is HelloDidi, I've started a new thread over there in the HRT subforum.

Lets wrap this up, so yea, time of popping PM is over for me, I'm now on day 7 being on estradiol instead. Other parts of my program I've kept as it is, but E cream ran out. I will be doing little tweaks on my program when I can, now added pumping once every four days into the mix.

Estradiol is amazing, I thought there's no catnip for people, but there is.

Two days back I noogled first time for about a month and I was in for a surprise, record swelling, I've never had them like this. Oh yea, I've been measuring steadily on low G cup range for several days in a row.

Who ever is interested in following me further, head toand look into the HRT subforum, I started a new thread over there.

Larissa <3

Attached File(s) Image(s)

06-28-2021, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2021 07:46 AM by honey.)
Larissa your breasts are absolutely gorgeous, and your areola and nipples are so feminine. Will be following your progress on Breastnexus estradiol seems to be agreeing with you your face screams female --so beautiful. HeartHeart What is a G bra size compared to USA sizing? You are so pretty.
06-28-2021, 08:27 AM
ils sont très très beaux