Current time: 06-30-2022, 02:00 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Say hello to my titties
06-28-2021, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2021 05:47 PM by wflynn.)
RE: Say hello to my titties
(06-28-2021 07:25 AM)honey Wrote:  Larissa your breasts are absolutely gorgeous, and your areola and nipples are so feminine. Will be following your progress on Breastnexus estradiol seems to be agreeing with you your face screams female --so beautiful. HeartHeart What is a G bra size compared to USA sizing? You are so pretty.

Thank you. Heart Funny you say that, I still feel my nipples are too small. Getting much better though. I'm only on day 7 on estradiol, so the facial changes you see are from herbs. But I guess HRT will likely make big changes on me, at least considering how strongly my body appears to react to hormonal changes and having bio identical E2 doing its business.

85 G would be 38 F I think, or 38 DDDD. I'm just barely breaking into G cup (euro) range right now... Makes sense though, I got 40 DD / 90 E bra which has huge full cups and I think its big for that size. No need to add padding to it any more, almost no space to cover any more. And the 80 F bra feels like a binder. Big Grin Too bad I have the shallow breasts, wide flat base. Need way more volume to make them project... Ummm, enough for my liking. Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2021, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2021 05:46 PM by wflynn.)
(06-28-2021 04:13 PM)HelloTitty Wrote:  
(06-28-2021 07:25 AM)honey Wrote:  Larissa your breasts are absolutely gorgeous, and your areola and nipples are so feminine. Will be following your progress on Breastnexus estradiol seems to be agreeing with you your face screams female --so beautiful. HeartHeart What is a G bra size compared to USA sizing? You are so pretty.

Thank you. Heart Funny you say that, I still feel my nipples are too small. Getting much better though. I'm only on day 7 on estradiol, so the facial changes you see are from herbs. But I guess HRT will likely make big changes on me, at least considering how strongly my body appears to react to hormonal changes and having bio identical E2 doing its business.

85 G would be 38 F I think, or 38 DDDD. I'm just barely breaking into G cup (euro) range right now... Makes sense though, I got 40 DD / 90 E bra which has huge full cups and I think its big for that size. No need to add padding to it any more, almost no space to cover any more. And the 80 F bra feels like a binder. Big Grin Too bad I have the shallow breasts, wide flat base. Need way more volume to make them project... Ummm, enough for my liking. Blush

I think i could fall for you. I bet your getting allot of attention?
09-29-2021, 07:04 AM
Long time no see. Smile

I thought to pop in to update on what's going on... I'm now 100 days in with HRT, went from pills to injections and I still take some herbal supplements on the side, one thing being brand new venture. No phytoestrogens though as I definitely have enough E in my system. I'm still doing massage + pumping on the side also.

I'm going forward with my transition, social side is pretty much complete, I'm now in the process at the trans clinic, its just taking ages to go anywhere, but things are moving forward. I have settled for a new name and will shortly change it, that also takes quite a while...

My breast development and body changes have been phenomenal to say at least. I'm developing wide hips and hourglass shape, my bra size is 85/38 H currently. Today I recorded the best bust/waist/hips ratios so far, I have also gained weight but its all seemingly going to the girly spots which is fantastic. I haven't been shying away from food as I want to give my body all the fuel it needs to make the changes happen. So yea, it looks like I might become to have a sort of chubby hourglass shape which I love so much... Sure as heck I'll do everything there is to be done to achieve this, there's some genetic lucky roll of dice in the play for sure, but herbs and specially HRT have been magical, the EV injections seeming to be the real magic bullet here.

Please to meet you all again, my name is Lara Heart

Attached File(s) Image(s)

09-29-2021, 07:48 AM
Thanks so much for the update Lara . You have made phenomenal progress love the figure- fantastic hips and breasts and your face looks so feminine. How have you changed mentally keep us posted HeartHeartHeartHeart
09-29-2021, 08:02 AM
(09-29-2021 07:48 AM)honey Wrote:  Thanks so much for the update Lara . You have made phenomenal progress love the figure- fantastic hips and breasts and your face looks so feminine. How have you changed mentally keep us posted HeartHeartHeartHeart

Hi. <3

Mental changes have been awesome since I started injections. Much more calm and clear with less frequent emotional roller coaster. Although I've had some quite distressing things happen with my relationships... A promising poly relationship went kinda sour, broken heart and so on. I'm doing fine now and all that has been somewhat talked over and settled.

Despite that, I've been feeling generally really good. Far better than it was on pills or herbals. Its obvious that my body really loves to run on E. And the slow rise and fall with injections is so predictable I know what to expect. Seems like the injection is likely the best method for me. At least from what I've tried so far.

Oh thanks, I didn't even post a decent selfie yet... My face has changed too, far softer and rounder than before.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

09-29-2021, 11:38 AM
Wow Hello looking every inch feminine. I like your nipples as they are they look good and firm.
09-29-2021, 11:47 AM
(09-29-2021 08:02 AM)HelloTitty Wrote:  
(09-29-2021 07:48 AM)honey Wrote:  Thanks so much for the update Lara . You have made phenomenal progress love the figure- fantastic hips and breasts and your face looks so feminine. How have you changed mentally keep us posted HeartHeartHeartHeart

Hi. <3

Mental changes have been awesome since I started injections. Much more calm and clear with less frequent emotional roller coaster. Although I've had some quite distressing things happen with my relationships... A promising poly relationship went kinda sour, broken heart and so on. I'm doing fine now and all that has been somewhat talked over and settled.

Despite that, I've been feeling generally really good. Far better than it was on pills or herbals. Its obvious that my body really loves to run on E. And the slow rise and fall with injections is so predictable I know what to expect. Seems like the injection is likely the best method for me. At least from what I've tried so far.

Oh thanks, I didn't even post a decent selfie yet... My face has changed too, far softer and rounder than before.
Oh my you are such a beautiful women, if I might ask will you go all the way and have GRS. HeartHeartHeartHeart
09-29-2021, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2021 02:07 PM by Stevenator_too.)
Poly rarely works, and usually ends up with someone getting hurt. The selfie looks great. I’m glad you’re happy now. How is the band? Congrats on your gains.
09-30-2021, 03:50 AM
(09-29-2021 02:07 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Poly rarely works, and usually ends up with someone getting hurt. The selfie looks great. I’m glad you’re happy now. How is the band? Congrats on your gains.

There was such promise... Everything was fine until the new gf pulled the plug. And now she's having big regrets. I am too, I can't deny my feelings for her as she's just adorable. But love some times hurts. C'est la vie.

Happy for my mental health and body changes, yep, absolutely. Its been wonderful so far and obviously the right choice.

Bands are doing great, both making albums, slowly but surely. Smile

Thanks. Heart
09-30-2021, 06:46 AM
Well, it sounds like things are going well for you. Regular relationships are difficult as it is for the first few months/years. With poly, everything is amplified x 66.

I’m glad to hear the bands are going well. I’m drooling over a new Starcaster guitar, so hopefully I’ll have a new toy soon.

You’re looking great, and I’m glad things worked out easy enough with the State’s mental & physical care. Your results are amazing and it shows in your smile.

Thanks for saying hello ....